Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,491 members, 7,833,648 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Prayer For Transformation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer For Transformation (566 Views)

Prayer For Nigeria / A Prayer For A Financial Blessing / A Prayer For Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer For Transformation by yommyuk: 11:52am On Dec 04, 2010
1 Heavenly Father, let me experience your continous power of transformation in my life and family in Jesus Name.
2. Heavenly Father, Send me the Holy Spirit to transform my mind,spirit and thoughts in Jesus Name
3. I refuse to be conformed to this world, but I surrender to the will of God to be transformed by the entire renewal of my mind in Jesus Name.
4. Heavenly Father, Let me and my family experience great excitement and purpose in our lifes in Jesus Name
5. By the power of the Holy Spirit you transformed St Peter from a person who denied Jesus to become a powerful witness for Christ. He became a man whose shadow on the streets caused the sick to be healed. Transform me likewise for the glory of your kingdom in Jesus Name.
6. Now because of Christ and my faith in him, Heavenly Father, let me come bodily and confidently into the presence of God the Almighty to recieve that which is mine in Jesus Name. (Amen)

(1) (Reply)

A Christians Major Concern / Letter 104 Dictated By Our Lord Jesus To Susan On April 25, 2011 / Which Popular Bible Character Are You Closest To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.