Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

How Open Can You Get With Your Feelings? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Open Can You Get With Your Feelings? (409 Views)

Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? / What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? / What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Open Can You Get With Your Feelings? by partnerbizn3(f): 7:12am On Jan 09, 2020
Are you the cold type who loves but doesn't
show it?

Are you the warm type who shows but can't
stand the stamp partner?

Are you the hot type who writes love letters to
show how much you love?

Well I am the cold type. I had never always been
like that but I just became one and it isn't
working for me. I want to go warm, but definitely
not hot.

So what type are you?
Re: How Open Can You Get With Your Feelings? by yanabasee(m): 7:47am On Jan 09, 2020
I am me.... I deal with things and my emotions the way I have it..... Cold, Warm, Hot.... Who cares?

1 Like

Re: How Open Can You Get With Your Feelings? by pauladonis(m): 7:52am On Jan 09, 2020
I have learned a couple of things about this particular issue over the years.

The truth is that your feelings are yours and yours alone, so, always own them and be open as possible.

Ladies love lies as well as brutal honesty, (at least, I think they do)... So, I express my feelings in the most open way possible so it won't be as if I'm giving mixed signals.

If I like you, you'll know, if I don't, you'll also know... Lobatan...
Re: How Open Can You Get With Your Feelings? by partnerbizn3(f): 9:21am On Feb 07, 2020
still asking

(1) (Reply)

This Penis Enlargement Tutorial Is Damn / Best Ways To Catch A Cheater (3 Useful Tools) / Masturbation Is A Cure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.