Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,484 members, 7,958,464 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:52 PM

A Pastor Wife Won The Challenge Of Married Women To Follow Another Married Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Pastor Wife Won The Challenge Of Married Women To Follow Another Married Man (1659 Views)

Girl That Reject boyfriend Engagement Ring Denies Him And Follow Another Man / Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online / Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Pastor Wife Won The Challenge Of Married Women To Follow Another Married Man by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 9:00am On Jan 09, 2020
You y'all remember my earlier thread about a man looking for a married woman to go on a vacation with well a pastor wife won the challenge.

See the earlier thread here
https://www.nairaland.com/5617077/where-generation-heading-what-married

[b]The Indecent Proposal . I have to close the thread early as contestants are being bullied . We have a winner . The Pastor’s wife Oluwapelumi Wonder.

I keep telling all of you to think as if there is no box but you will not listen . The husband will be given $2,000 as promised but he must use it to buy a ticket to Venice ITALY and be thought how to spice his wife by my Italian friends who are experts in romance . While there, take her on a gondola ride , give her breakfast in bed , wine and dine her , go dancing , shopping etc and my expectation is that this trip will take their marriage to the next level .

I never said I will do all these for her myself , I said she will get all those spice but did not say by who .
If I had posted a free trip for couples everyone who thinks inside the box will jump in . Oluwapelumi has her own business and happily married and not hungry but she and her husband do not think in the box . To quote her she participated because someone who wants to sleep with a married woman will not post it on facebook so she thought as if there is no box .

Of course I will travel with them and pay all expenses and bring my Cinderella along too .

Congrats Oluwapelumi [/b]

Lalasticala
Ubanja we've a winner oh
Lefulefu we've winner
Capslocked we've winner

wink

Re: A Pastor Wife Won The Challenge Of Married Women To Follow Another Married Man by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 9:04am On Jan 09, 2020
Chaii
Re: A Pastor Wife Won The Challenge Of Married Women To Follow Another Married Man by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 09, 2020
Radarada
Person mama
I saw the thread,thats not how you put it. Stop lying on here. Anyway na una wahala
Re: A Pastor Wife Won The Challenge Of Married Women To Follow Another Married Man by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:07am On Jan 09, 2020
Even Pastor's wives are not left out cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Pastor Wife Won The Challenge Of Married Women To Follow Another Married Man by Larryfest(m): 9:08am On Jan 09, 2020
Still doesn't make any sense to begin with in the first place.

1 Like

Re: A Pastor Wife Won The Challenge Of Married Women To Follow Another Married Man by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 9:10am On Jan 09, 2020
Shibaraba:
Radarada
Person mama
I saw the thread,thats not how you put it. Stop lying on here. Anyway na una wahala

Anyhow I put it bro

The koko be say married women applied to follow another married man on a vacation

Lol
Re: A Pastor Wife Won The Challenge Of Married Women To Follow Another Married Man by CAPSLOCKED: 10:06am On Jan 09, 2020
OH, WE HAVE A WINNER! MARTINEZ39 LET'S CELEBRATE.

1 Like

Re: A Pastor Wife Won The Challenge Of Married Women To Follow Another Married Man by Martinez39(m): 10:25am On Jan 09, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
OH, WE HAVE A WINNER! MARTINEZ39 LET'S CELEBRATE.
The Lord is good. She came up with some "rational" excuses to hoe away with a man she barely knows personally.

2 Likes

Re: A Pastor Wife Won The Challenge Of Married Women To Follow Another Married Man by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 09, 2020
na wao cheesy
of all women na pastor wife come win the prize shocked..are we now saying her pastor husband is a cuckhold shocked shocked shocked
Re: A Pastor Wife Won The Challenge Of Married Women To Follow Another Married Man by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:54pm On Jan 09, 2020
Not only a lose woman, any married woman engaging in this kind of public challenge has no regard for her husband and marriage.

I don't care whatever title you give her or her husband. angry

1 Like

Re: A Pastor Wife Won The Challenge Of Married Women To Follow Another Married Man by ebenezary(m): 9:03pm On Jan 09, 2020
Na wa
Re: A Pastor Wife Won The Challenge Of Married Women To Follow Another Married Man by Heroclitus(m): 9:48pm On Jan 09, 2020
Suddenly suddenly, everything happening in Nigeria is beginning to look scripted and almost unreal like everyone of us have actually been playing our role on the sacred script

I wouldn't be surprised if in the end I realized that I've actually been playacting since all these years
Re: A Pastor Wife Won The Challenge Of Married Women To Follow Another Married Man by ubunja(m): 3:40pm On Mar 01, 2020
IneedSugarMumy1:
You y'all remember my earlier thread about a man looking for a married woman to go on a vacation with well a pastor wife won the challenge.

See the earlier thread here
https://www.nairaland.com/5617077/where-generation-heading-what-married

[b]The Indecent Proposal . I have to close the thread early as contestants are being bullied . We have a winner . The Pastor’s wife Oluwapelumi Wonder.

I keep telling all of you to think as if there is no box but you will not listen . The husband will be given $2,000 as promised but he must use it to buy a ticket to Venice ITALY and be thought how to spice his wife by my Italian friends who are experts in romance . While there, take her on a gondola ride , give her breakfast in bed , wine and dine her , go dancing , shopping etc and my expectation is that this trip will take their marriage to the next level .

I never said I will do all these for her myself , I said she will get all those spice but did not say by who .
If I had posted a free trip for couples everyone who thinks inside the box will jump in . Oluwapelumi has her own business and happily married and not hungry but she and her husband do not think in the box . To quote her she participated because someone who wants to sleep with a married woman will not post it on facebook so she thought as if there is no box .

Of course I will travel with them and pay all expenses and bring my Cinderella along too .

Congrats Oluwapelumi [/b]

Lalasticala
Ubanja we've a winner oh
Lefulefu we've winner
Capslocked we've winner

wink
you misspelled ubunja and I didn't receive this alert.

1 Like

Re: A Pastor Wife Won The Challenge Of Married Women To Follow Another Married Man by GOFRONT(m): 3:52pm On Mar 01, 2020
Who is surprised?? Nobody....

What do you expect of a woman who is married to a pastor that beds almost all the female church members under the nose of his wife......This is an avenue for the woman to kpansh Mr Philantopist to make up for all the randy activities of her pastor husband.......

I hope the man gets to set the woman's puna on fire irrespective of whose wife she is........

Her husband is also a Randy pastor....
Re: A Pastor Wife Won The Challenge Of Married Women To Follow Another Married Man by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 01, 2020
Divorced Francis Van-Lare who could not keep his wife Amara Van-Lare (now Amara Nwosu).

You are so good with women that you lost your relationship blogger wife

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Yahoo Boys 2020 That Are Untouchable By EFCC / Can A Nigerian Woman Feed Her Jobless Husband For 3months Without Insult? / (PHOTOS) Zena Yusuf Mohammed Ends Her 3-year Marriage Over Domestic Abuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.