Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Beyond The Indecent Proposal, A Great Hope - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beyond The Indecent Proposal, A Great Hope (198 Views)

I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing / Indecent Proposal: A Book All Men Need To Read This November / The Proposal (A Very Short True Story With A Splash Of Fiction) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beyond The Indecent Proposal, A Great Hope by MORNDEW(m): 10:17am On Jan 09, 2020
The post by Francis Van Lare, proposing a holiday with any married woman that her marriage is 10 years and below as well as cash price to the husband of the lady that would be chosen for it. The proposal was greeted with backlash from Nigerians who felfe married women that  accepted the proposal and was posting their pictures, had no respect for themselves, husband and families.

But as I was going through the comment, I saw a comment from a young girl that touched me greatly. The young lady was single and used the opportunity to pray and wish her future hubby well, that she will not trade him for any ransome.

This kind of ladies should be treasured. At a time of moral decadence as now witness, this lady deserve awards. A society where people care about their marital future, many men should been asking her hand in marriage, she should have been recognized by religious organizations, and other establishments in pursuit of morals and lasting relationship as a symbol to promote healthy marriage, moral and a better society.
I wish I have the financial muscle, I would have honored you Miss Ngozi Nwobu.   You have shown that even at a time when many ladies are becoming shameless due to money and material things, that there are still women who believes in the future and contentment in marriage. God will grant your heart desires.
As a show of respect, and the little I and some of my friends to use your picture on Facebook as our Display  Pix.  
We respect you.

Princewill Chimereze.
Writer, Public affairs Analyst and Social Commentator.
https://enlightennigeria..com/2020/01/beyond-indecent-proposal-great-hope.html?m=1
https://www.facebook.com/248706512170680/posts/988056811568976/?app=fbl

(1) (Reply)

Valentine's* *day *is* *here* *must Read* / Ladies Cliches / Female Friend Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.