Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,712 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

3 Google Adsense Account Not Yet Verify For Sales With Site Attached - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / 3 Google Adsense Account Not Yet Verify For Sales With Site Attached (899 Views)

How To Resolve Identity Verification Failed 3 Times On Google Adsense Account / How Do I Verify My Google Adsense Account, Hitch Free? / How To Fix Google Adsense Identity Verification Fail Within 30 Minutes ( VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Google Adsense Account Not Yet Verify For Sales With Site Attached by kuwazy(m): 11:53am On Jan 09, 2020
There are 3 Google AdSense Account is up for sales and it is attached with website and each of the AdSense account have their linked website to them.

This post is for those that need AdSense account urgently with site in them so you can verify it and be the sole owners of the account for life and the AdSense accounts have money in them.

Note: if you are not interested you have no need to comment down the box but if you are interested the offer is open for you all you need to do is to email me directly and I will disclose the cost price for each of the Google AdSense account for you via email or phone call.
emmydread2@gmail.com
Re: 3 Google Adsense Account Not Yet Verify For Sales With Site Attached by Simplecity(m): 1:06am On Jan 10, 2020
kuwazy:
There are 3 Google AdSense Account is up for sales and it is attached with website and each of the AdSense account have their linked website to them.

This post is for those that need AdSense account urgently with site in them so you can verify it and be the sole owners of the account for life and the AdSense accounts have money in them.

Note: if you are not interested you have no need to comment down the box but if you are interested the offer is open for you all you need to do is to email me directly and I will disclose the cost price for each of the Google AdSense account for you via email or phone call.
emmydread2@gmail.com
can i see some pics please? smiley
Re: 3 Google Adsense Account Not Yet Verify For Sales With Site Attached by kuwazy(m): 11:08am On Jan 10, 2020
Simplecity:
can i see some pics please? smiley

email me and I will send you all the screenshot of the AdSense details to you ASAP
Emmydread2@gmail.com
Re: 3 Google Adsense Account Not Yet Verify For Sales With Site Attached by Simplecity(m): 11:28am On Jan 10, 2020
kuwazy:

email me and I will send you all the screenshot of the AdSense details to you ASAP
Emmydread2@gmail.com
how about whatsapp...not too keen on email.... " Lemme not lie i no sabi am"
Re: 3 Google Adsense Account Not Yet Verify For Sales With Site Attached by Ugaboy: 8:47pm On Jan 10, 2020
pls drop ur what number let's talk about it
Re: 3 Google Adsense Account Not Yet Verify For Sales With Site Attached by kuwazy(m): 12:07pm On Jan 13, 2020
Ugaboy:
pls drop ur what number let's talk about it

you can add me up on whatsapp and lets chat

(1) (Reply)

Please Any Developer/ Programmer In Benin City / Hire An Experienced Full Stack Developer / See My Awesome Python And Django Website, Pls Review It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.