Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,393 members, 7,812,157 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Junior Pastor Poisons Prophetess To Death - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Junior Pastor Poisons Prophetess To Death (621 Views)

Prophetess Morenikeji Egbin Orun Is Dead / Pastors Wife Or Junior Pastor, who should be in charge? / Meet Prophetess Stella Zimasa Ndamase Who Married Joshua Iginla, Had His Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Junior Pastor Poisons Prophetess To Death by Upritman(m): 1:26pm On Jan 09, 2020
Bittertruth Media

A Warri-based prophetess simply identified as Prophetess Onwaeze has been poisoned to death by a junior pastor in her church.

The cleric who reportedly  disclosed this in a now viral chat before her demise revealed that the suspect took to the evil act so as to take over the ownership of her church from her.

Although she was initially hospitalised after the sad incident, reports confirm that she has finally died.

May her soul rest in peace.

(c) https://bittertruthmedia.com/2020/01/09/junior-pastor-poisons-prophetess-to-death/

Re: Junior Pastor Poisons Prophetess To Death by popsy2(m): 2:19pm On Jan 09, 2020
Hmm
Re: Junior Pastor Poisons Prophetess To Death by OKOROJAKE: 2:34pm On Jan 11, 2020
How can an ordinary Pastor poison an acclaimed prophetess of God & the poison will kill her?
Why didn't she mention the name of the Pastor & arrested him/her?
An autopsy should be carried out on her to ascertain the cause of her death.
There are other stories attached to her death that you don't know of!

1 Like

Re: Junior Pastor Poisons Prophetess To Death by Hiswordxray(m): 4:39pm On Jan 11, 2020
OKOROJAKE:
How can an ordinary Pastor poison an acclaimed prophetess of God & the poison will kill her?
Why didn't she mention the name of the Pastor & arrested him/her?
An autopsy should be carried out on her to ascertain the cause of her death.
There are other stories attached to her death that you don't know of!
Yes, the way I am seeing it there are other things behind this story.

(1) (Reply)

Moon Forms Cross + At My Location (Pix) / I Teach my Congregation to Obey God not Only to make Sacrifices / Prophet Odumeje Exposed The Source Of His Wealth, Powers And Why He Is The Lion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.