Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks (47122 Views)

Several Sailors Killed After Iran Missile 'Accidentally' Strikes Own Ship (Pics) / US Troops Were Injured In Iran Missile Attack Despite US Denying Casualties -CNN / The Reason Qassem Soleimani Was In Baghdad Shows How Complex The Iran Crisis Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks by tundess: 7:25pm On Jan 09, 2020
Trump announced the US does NOT need ME oil and has achieved energy independence.

https://grist.org/energy/trump-says-the-u-s-doesnt-need-middle-eastern-oil-for-once-hes-right/

Soo, what is the US doing in Iraq ? Or the ME for that matter ? If you say IS, I'll remind you Trump has said IS is defeated.
They sell shed loads of weapons to the KSA, Oman, Israel and Jordan. It has carrier strike groups loitering in the Gulf and stationed in Bahrain. Can anyone explain ? Both energy Independence and maintaining a ME presence seem conter-factual.
Re: Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks by justifyme(m): 7:34pm On Jan 09, 2020
Dear Iran.,If u knw ur army isn't enuf 2 face D USA..Cum & take our Nigerians Corpers.,Dey cnt b Collecting #19,800 4 ntin.���
Re: Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks by Jones4190(m): 7:35pm On Jan 09, 2020
After WWII, IRAN is the only country in the world that has attack US military bases and US could not respond.
what a recond

1 Like

Re: Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks by CaptainFM1: 7:40pm On Jan 09, 2020
Is you CNN?
Re: Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks by GreetMe(m): 8:01pm On Jan 09, 2020
basilico:

Suleiman was responsible for over 608 American deaths in Iraq
Trump was wrong in killing him?

Where do you get your stats from? Foxnews??

Are you okay? Solemani that was even helping US troops fight ISIS and AL QAEDA?

Do you even know who solemani is or you're typing from the little knowledge from NL? ISIS and AL QAEDA Sunni terrorists No 1 problem, is that who you're talking about??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks by Correcto: 8:05pm On Jan 09, 2020
Book haram killed at least 20 Nigerian Soldiers just recently in Munguno via Aljazeera, and you here talking and analysing US and Iran
Blindersoff:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/factcheck/fact-checking-trumps-address-on-the-iran-missile-attacks/ar-BBYKEcW

1 Like

Re: Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks by Monday60655(m): 8:16pm On Jan 09, 2020
The story is too long pls. I'm tired of reading. Not my next professional exam biko
Re: Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks by elampiro(m): 8:21pm On Jan 09, 2020
Blindersoff:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/factcheck/fact-checking-trumps-address-on-the-iran-missile-attacks/ar-BBYKEcW

You are listening to liberal lies from CNN, MSN, etc etc etc.

Obama never mentioned the money was owed to Iran. The econony is booming under Trump, jobs and companies are being returned to America from China.

Anyway, the liberals are known for their hatred towards Trump. Their war againsts religious freedom and their empowerment of LGBT community at the expense religious freedom has suffered a great set back under Trump

Pls dont quote me with liberal lies

2 Likes

Re: Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks by Bruzlinxy(m): 8:29pm On Jan 09, 2020
@Blindersoff
Why are you worried about the "lies" Trump made when you boldly saw two days ago Iran claimed that it killed 80 US citizens /troops in its recent missile launch on US base which is a lie as US said none of its citizens was harmed in the missile launched

1 Like

Re: Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks by fortran12: 8:30pm On Jan 09, 2020
beckNcall:

Get lost, like we all didn't hear the access Hollywood stuff. Rubbish
Is that the best you can do? You quote someone wrongly and you this is brought to your attention instead of you to reference your quote you say " get lost" etc.
This is the actual quote

"And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab 'em by the pu$$ŷ. You can do anything"
-https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2016/10/08/us/donald-trump-tape-transcript.amp.html

Compare this to what you wrote earlier. The arrogance you displayed above is outstanding.
Re: Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks by basilico: 8:34pm On Jan 09, 2020
GreetMe:

Where do you get your stats from? Foxnews??

Are you okay? Solemani that was even helping US troops fight ISIS and AL QAEDA?

Do you even know who solemani is or you're typing from the little knowledge from NL? ISIS and AL QAEDA Sunni terrorists No 1 problem, is that who you're talking about??

Ever heard of the Shia Mahdi army using Iran EFP to kill hundreds of Americans.
There's is a nice video of a Blackwater sniper former Marine Expeditionary killing the attacking militia saying Hell this is a turkey shoot

Enjoy

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.military.com/video/operations-and-strategy/iraqi-war/blackwater-sniper-engages-insurgents/1094203251001&ved=2ahUKEwiq4oWaoPfmAhUP8BQKHf6zD-IQwqsBMAB6BAgJEAQ&usg=AOvVaw0iqUyhssiSIAy8Smq4TRdJ&cshid=1578598814050

At one point the sniper is being told by his scooper that " You cleaned them all".
Then Not in the video the scout sniper appears later in an interview saying he kept reloading his Sniper rifle .
a sniper does a one shot kill.
For a few hours he kept pulling the trigger on the advancing Mahdi army, armed by Suleiman.
This was around 2002 by the way ie the turkey shoot
The scout sniper thinks he probably shot 800 of them at least. He would shoot, see a body that would be quickly removed. From 800 yards .

Before reinforcements came in he had held Iranian Suleiman at 800 yards away with a sniper rifle.

Of course Americans lie about their exploits but I think is a true story

And remember a guy firing a bullet at you wants to kill you. Center mass or head shot is very preferable to a guy who wants u dead. Snipers prefer big 7.62 mm Calibre to your head if you are less than 500 yards away or to the heart center mass if more than that. A sniper hates wasting a bullet, this one sure took out many of Suleiman Mahdi army.

The sniper is not just firing . There are his colleagues firing. He is doing a one one kill thing while his colleagues are blindly firing. He picks his target, guided by his scooper and fires. a very target rich environment for a sniper.
Rumoured that he shot more than 800 Suleiman Mahdi Iran terrorists that day. I have no proof Just like CNN saw Trump take two scoops of ice cream over dinner while the rest were given only one scoop hence we need to impeach Trump for that.
Re: Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 09, 2020
fortran12:

Is that the best you can do? You quote someone wrongly and you this is brought to your attention instead of you to reference your quote you say " get lost" etc.
This is the actual quote

"And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab 'em by the pu$$ŷ. You can do anything"
-https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2016/10/08/us/donald-trump-tape-transcript.amp.html

Compare this to what you wrote earlier. The arrogance you displayed above is outstanding.

Who is this dunce? Would I write that on a public forum? Can't you use your one and two to know what I mean? Smh
Re: Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks by goaldynboy: 9:12pm On Jan 09, 2020
[s]
Zoharariel:
To be honest - I am highly disappointed in Iran for announcing the intended retaliatory strikes to Iraq (who immediately informed Amerika) ahead of time.

Jack Khoury - An Israeli Journalist revealed on his Twitter yesterday that "224 Amerikan soldiers, were wounded during the Iranian missile attack, and were immediately transferred to Tel Aviv by an Amerikan plane and admitted to the hospital".

Jack Khoury’s Twitter account was suspended a few minutes after posting this tweet.

https://mobile.twitter.com/khjacki_en?lang=en

I should also bring to your notice that a lot of disinformation are currently being peddled by the Empire's propaganda outlets in order to sway public opinions.

For example, The Guardian has reported that the Jack Khoury's twitter account was suspended because it was spreading & promoting false claims - but the BASTARD NEWSPAPER FORGOT TO TELL US THE REAL TWITTER HANDLE OF JACK KHOURY WHICH IS NOT PEDDLING FALSE CLAIMS. grin

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2020/jan/08/false-claims-spread-online-after-iran-missile-attack-on-iraqi-airbase

We're already used to the lies of Amerika & Israel. The Amerikans suffered heavy shellacking from the Iranian retaliatory strikes but they covered it up inorder to save face.

How many times have we witnessed this kinda scenario?

During the NATO bombing of Yugoslavia in 1999, Serbia shot down an Amerikan B2-Spirit Bomber (Spirit of Missouri - which ofcourse has been replaced now) & F117 Nighthawk with the Russian S-125 Neva/Pechora SAM and Amerika denied it never happened, only for the bastards to send NATO's military delegation to Serbia 2 years later, sharing questionnaires and asking stupid questions, not only about the downing of the F-117, but also about the B2-Spirit. grin

In 2011, an Amerikan RQ-170 Sentinel drone was captured in flight by Iran and the Amerikan bastards - as usual quickly denied it, until pictures of the wreckage began to surface on the internet. grin

I could go on & on. Amerika has peddled too many lies to be taken seriously on anything she says.

I am neither an Amerikan robotic zombie who believes & gobbles carefully-crafted propaganda disseminated by their useless MSM, neither am I a Nigerian secessionist & religious bigot trying hard to showing blind solidarity to Trump & Satan-Yahoo, hoping to secure their support in balkanizing Nigeria & granting them their utopian Country.

The Amerikan Senators are coming out one after the other to deny Trump LIES & CLAIMS that Qassem Soleimani was planning an impending strikes on the Amerikans while our vacuous Nigerians whose emotions & religious bigotry have taking the better part of them - thereby pushing them to comment (inorder to garner useless LIKES on social media) on Issues they know absolutely nothing about except what they're fed on CNN & other MSM channels.

The same Qassem Soleimani who was praised by CNN some years ago for fighting & decimating ISIS - is now a Terrorist simply because Amerika says so?

https://mobile.twitter.com/sahouraxo/status/1214791376459706368?s=09

Even with the rumoured casuality on the Amerikan side, the Iranian retaliatory strikes are not sufficient to deter these Zionist Murdering Bastards from ever crossing the redline again.

In the 60s, the United Snakes had a programme to produce a single Bomb so powerful that just one could destroy the whole of the USSR.

Mother Russia on the other hand went 10 steps further. They planned to produce a single Bomb so powerful it would destroy the whole planet when detonated.

The idea was to put this thing on a big cargo ship and sail it up & down her coast.

If Russia was destroyed in a surprise attack, the sailors on board would light the blue touch paper, and we would all kiss the world goodbye. Funny right? grin

Fortunately saner counsels prevailed and none of these monstrosities saw the light of day.

If Amerika dares nuke Iran, trust me, scores of Countries would begin to chase & buy nukes even if they can't produce it.

The is the reason Iran HAS TO respond, or as is pointed out, Bashar Al-Assad, Hassan Nasrallah and the Iranian Supreme Leader are next on the Ziocon hit list.

A deterrent price has to be extracted.

There has to be a price tag on these murders, or else they will be daily events.

The Zionists don’t bomb Lebanon because they know there will be brutal retaliation.

They bomb Syria because they have been able to get away with it. Nothing less would be acceptable to the millions on the streets of Tehran.

This is not fanciful. Iraq already wants the bastard Amerikan troops out of their country, leading to another Trump Twitter tantrum.

Once they are gone from Iraq, those in Syria will follow. Iran could respond by declaring a security zone in the Straits of Hormuz.

Any Amerikan ship would be assumed to be hostile and destroyed without warning.

Just Amerikan ships. Any others, and the tanker traffic, could proceed unmolested.

Amerikan warships in the Gulf can rust in port in Bahrain, till their presence becomes irrelevant.

This would impose a real cost on Amerika without firing a shot or taking a single life – unless Amerikan ships try to force the Straits, like ducks in a shooting gallery.

I also expect Iran to quickly export the "Magrav Technology" to all her allies (Resistance Axis) and the war-gaming of all Amerikan Aircrafts & Vessels (Military & Civilian) should commence forthwith - while the S-400Triumf and other components like the BUK, Pantsir & Tor-2 are immediately bought & delivered to Tehran from Russia.

The United Snakes of Amerika would largely become irrelevant, and sidelined - and Countries would make their own security arrangements without any Amerikan involvement.
[/s]

After crying and whining, you and Iran should go and do your worst!!
Re: Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks by Emilokoiyawon: 9:17pm On Jan 09, 2020
Trump is the biggest liar on the planet.
Re: Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks by goaldynboy: 9:30pm On Jan 09, 2020
Blindersoff:

[s]How can USA which has existed for 239 years use 222 to fight wars with anyone and everyone simply because they feel they can. USA has 90% of the time been the aggressor Same way they did with Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Libya and now wanted to do with Iran. I am a Christian and a bonafide Nwaafo Igbo but long time ago i saw through the modus operandi of the United states and realized that they are actually designed to thrive through wars. No war means no growth for USA so they have to keep orchestrating wars or chaos by any and every means possible. You can ask their CIA[/s]

Why do you head slammers always deny your religion and tribe?! Lies has eaten over you just like your fellow head slammer called GoTv!

You are neither an Igbo man nor a Christian!!

No real Igbo person will first introduce his tribe before making his point!

By the way what is the correlation of tribe and religion with the topic under discussion?!!
Re: Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks by Blindersoff: 9:40pm On Jan 09, 2020
goaldynboy:

Why do you head slammers always deny your religion and tribe?! Lies has eaten over you just like your fellow head slammer called GoTv!

You are neither an Igbo man nor a Christian!!

No real Igbo person will first introduce his tribe before making his point!

By the way what is the correlation of tribe and religion with the topic under discussion?!!

Anu ohia! Nwaafo igbo dika,m na i n'akpo head slammer. Onye isi mmebi
Re: Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks by samuelshosanya(m): 9:43pm On Jan 09, 2020
why not talk about how your president can't cocktail Fulani heard's men and boko Haram. just last night Fulani heard's men killed over 13 people in Plateau state mangu LGA. Na to dey gossip about what we don't understand.

1 Like

Re: Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks by fortran12: 10:13pm On Jan 09, 2020
beckNcall:

Who is this dunce? Would I write that on a public forum? Can't you use your one and two to know what I mean? Smh

You have a foul mouth. So your defense is why would I write.... Instead of you to acknowledge your error you still defending it.
Re: Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks by mexicocity: 10:48pm On Jan 09, 2020
Zoharariel:
To be honest - I am highly disappointed in Iran for announcing the intended retaliatory strikes to Iraq (who immediately informed Amerika) ahead of time.

Jack Khoury - An Israeli Journalist revealed on his Twitter yesterday that "224 Amerikan soldiers, were wounded during the Iranian missile attack, and were immediately transferred to Tel Aviv by an Amerikan plane and admitted to the hospital".

Jack Khoury’s Twitter account was suspended a few minutes after posting this tweet.

I should also bring to your notice that a lot of disinformation are currently being peddled by the Empire's propaganda outlets in order to sway public opinions.

For example, The Guardian has reported that the Jack Khoury's twitter account was suspended because it was spreading & promoting false claims - but the BASTARD NEWSPAPER FORGOT TO TELL US THE REAL TWITTER HANDLE OF JACK KHOURY WHICH IS NOT PEDDLING FALSE CLAIMS. grin

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2020/jan/08/false-claims-spread-online-after-iran-missile-attack-on-iraqi-airbase

We're already used to the lies of Amerika & Israel. The Amerikans suffered heavy shellacking from the Iranian retaliatory strikes but they covered it up inorder to save face.

During the NATO bombing of Yugoslavia in 1999, Serbia shot down an Amerikan B2-Spirit Bomber (Spirit of Missouri - which ofcourse has been replaced now) & F117 Nighthawk with the Russian S-125 Neva/Pechora SAM and Amerika denied it never happened, only for the bastards to send NATO's military delegation to Serbia 2 years later, sharing questionnaires and asking stupid questions, not only about the downing of the F-117, but also about the B2-Spirit. grin

In 2011, an Amerikan RQ-170 Sentinel drone was captured in flight by Iran and the Amerikan bastards - as usual quickly denied it, until pictures of the wreckage began to surface on the internet. grin

I could go on & on. Amerika has peddled too many lies to be taken seriously on anything she says.

I am neither an Amerikan robotic zombie who believes & gobbles carefully-crafted propaganda disseminated by their useless MSM, neither am I a Nigerian secessionist & religious bigot trying hard to showing blind solidarity to Trump & Satan-Yahoo, hoping to secure their support in balkanizing Nigeria & granting them their utopian Country.

The Amerikan Senators are coming out one after the other to deny Trump LIES & CLAIMS that Qassem Soleimani was planning an impending strikes on the Amerikans while our vacuous Nigerians whose emotions & religious bigotry have taking the better part of them - thereby pushing them to comment (inorder to garner useless LIKES on social media) on Issues they know absolutely nothing about except what they're fed on CNN & other MSM channels.

The same Qassem Soleimani who was praised by CNN some years ago for fighting & decimating ISIS - is now a Terrorist simply because Amerika says so?

Even with the rumoured casuality on the Amerikan side, the Iranian retaliatory strikes are not sufficient to deter these Zionist Murdering Bastards from ever crossing the redline again.

In the 60s, the United Snakes had a programme to produce a single Bomb so powerful that just one could destroy the whole of the USSR.

Mother Russia on the other hand went 10 steps further. They planned to produce a single Bomb so powerful it would destroy the whole planet when detonated.

The idea was to put this thing on a big cargo ship and sail it up & down her coast.

If Russia was destroyed in a surprise attack, the sailors on board would light the blue touch paper, and we would all kiss the world goodbye. Funny right? grin

Fortunately saner counsels prevailed and none of these monstrosities saw the light of day.

If Amerika dares nuke Iran, trust me, scores of Countries would begin to chase & buy nukes even if they can't produce it.

The is the reason Iran HAS TO respond, or as is pointed out, Bashar Al-Assad, Hassan Nasrallah and the Iranian Supreme Leader are next on the Ziocon hit list.

There has to be a price tag on these murders, or else they will be daily events.

The Zionists don’t bomb Lebanon because they know there will be brutal retaliation.

They bomb Syria because they have been able to get away with it. Nothing less would be acceptable to the millions on the streets of Tehran.

This is not fanciful. Iraq already wants the bastard Amerikan troops out of their country, leading to another Trump Twitter tantrum.

Once they are gone from Iraq, those in Syria will follow. Iran could respond by declaring a security zone in the Straits of Hormuz.

Just Amerikan ships. Any others, and the tanker traffic, could proceed unmolested.

Amerikan warships in the Gulf can rust in port in Bahrain, till their presence becomes irrelevant.

This would impose a real cost on Amerika without firing a shot or taking a single life – unless Amerikan ships try to force the Straits, like ducks in a shooting gallery.

I also expect Iran to quickly export the "Magrav Technology" to all her allies (Resistance Axis) and the war-gaming of all Amerikan Aircrafts & Vessels (Military & Civilian) should commence forthwith - while the S-400Triumf and other components like the BUK, Pantsir & Tor-2 are immediately bought & delivered to Tehran from Russia.

The United Snakes of Amerika would largely become irrelevant, and sidelined - and Countries would make their own security arrangements without any Amerikan involvement.

Since I was in Nairaland.com I have never seen a VERY SENSIBLE, AND TRUTHFUL ANALYSIS OF THIS KIND. in fact you are a GENERAL in deed.
It pains me with the kind of CHRISTIANS we have in Nigeria here. God bless you brother. Akachukwu will cover you comrade.

1 Like

Re: Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks by GreetMe(m): 10:56pm On Jan 09, 2020
basilico:

Ever heard of the Shia Mahdi army using Iran EFP to kill hundreds of Americans.
There's is a nice video of a Blackwater sniper former Marine Expeditionary killing the attacking militia saying Hell this is a turkey shoot

Enjoy

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.military.com/video/operations-and-strategy/iraqi-war/blackwater-sniper-engages-insurgents/1094203251001&ved=2ahUKEwiq4oWaoPfmAhUP8BQKHf6zD-IQwqsBMAB6BAgJEAQ&usg=AOvVaw0iqUyhssiSIAy8Smq4TRdJ&cshid=1578598814050

At one point the sniper is being told by his scooper that " You cleaned them all".
Then Not in the video the scout sniper appears later in an interview saying he kept reloading his Sniper rifle .
a sniper does a one shot kill.
For a few hours he kept pulling the trigger on the advancing Mahdi army, armed by Suleiman.
This was around 2002 by the way ie the turkey shoot
The scout sniper thinks he probably shot 800 of them at least. He would shoot, see a body that would be quickly removed. From 800 yards .

Before reinforcements came in he had held Iranian Suleiman at 800 yards away with a sniper rifle.

Of course Americans lie about their exploits but I think is a true story

And remember a guy firing a bullet at you wants to kill you. Center mass or head shot is very preferable to a guy who wants u dead. Snipers prefer big 7.62 mm Calibre to your head if you are less than 500 yards away or to the heart center mass if more than that. A sniper hates wasting a bullet, this one sure took out many of Suleiman Mahdi army.

The sniper is not just firing . There are his colleagues firing. He is doing a one one kill thing while his colleagues are blindly firing. He picks his target, guided by his scooper and fires. a very target rich environment for a sniper.
Rumoured that he shot more than 800 Suleiman Mahdi Iran terrorists that day. I have no proof Just like CNN saw Trump take two scoops of ice cream over dinner while the rest were given only one scoop hence we need to impeach Trump for that.

Guy rest! If Trump called him a saint you would have believed

1 Like

Re: Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks by Skepticus: 11:06pm On Jan 09, 2020
GOFRONT:
Let the war begin immediately......Can't wait to have one or two of those Missiles dropped off in Nigeria either by mistake or intentionally.....

It's high time this present Cursed Nigerian generation get wiped Off, paving way for other sets of blessed New Naija!!!

Look at the mumu talking.

Ordinary anus licker.

I hope you don't breed.

The world cannot afford to add another set of stupid folks to its gene pool.
Re: Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks by Adakintroy2: 11:11pm On Jan 09, 2020
The left has been too radicalised under obama extreme at best. we needed something far more radical to balance up. All this in between petty talk are needless. This is balance as should be.

Donald trump is the right man..the world is already beyond many of our comprehension. Understanding and or enlightenment in many case are but showoff pretense at best.
Re: Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks by Nobody: 1:00am On Jan 10, 2020
Truthbites:
This article makes it seem like Iran is a saint

You forget this mediocre in Some parts of Nigeria control the media the make their own people and fellow jihadish look like a saint always

2 Likes

Re: Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks by pacespot(m): 1:34am On Jan 10, 2020
Zoharariel:

I already knew there was something missing in America claim that Iran missile strikes incurred no casualties. How could multiple missiles hit a base housing thousands of troops without causing a damage to anyone, are those soldiers invincible?

Moreover, Trump already said before the attack that if Iran attacked any American military or assets, he would respond faster with a more devastating strike, that he had already picked 52 Iranian targets for attack. Now, it is clear that Iran
had attacked American assets even if they are denying the casualties involved, why isn't a response?

I just want this sabre ratting to die off quickly, but it appears both parties are just looking for a way to settle the old scores by playing politics with their people's lives.

1 Like

Re: Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks by DaBullIT(m): 2:10am On Jan 10, 2020
Zoharariel:

You are full of information

Much respect
Re: Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks by Dybala11(m): 2:39am On Jan 10, 2020
Tokziby:
Trump na business man.

If u are familiar with the financial market, u will realise that every of his tweets affects the market. Since last week this saga began, both Crude oil and gold price don shoot up when every body was expecting it to deep.
Now that he's calling off the war the price nose dived when people thought he will escalate it after Iranian attack. The guy don cash out some millions if not billions of dollars in 7 days
Market strategy 101
Re: Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks by Dybala11(m): 2:47am On Jan 10, 2020
GOFRONT:
Let the war begin immediately......Can't wait to have one or two of those Missiles dropped off in Nigeria either by mistake or intentionally.....

It's high time this present Cursed Nigerian generation get wiped Off, paving way for other sets of blessed New Naija!!!
Yea, one will land on your home of residence and the other in Sambisa forest
Re: Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks by santafe(m): 3:08am On Jan 10, 2020

1 Like

Re: Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks by DECLAN2015(m): 4:29am On Jan 10, 2020
Zoharariel:

So iran thatvis the chief sponsor of terrorism and proxy war.A mortal enemy of isrealis.Remember no one win a war.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Roman Abramovich Suffered Suspected Poisoning At Russia-Ukraine Peace Talk / It's Hitting Hard: Senior Niger Politicians Beg Tinubu To Lift Sanctions / Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 183
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.