Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks (47100 Views)

Several Sailors Killed After Iran Missile 'Accidentally' Strikes Own Ship (Pics) / US Troops Were Injured In Iran Missile Attack Despite US Denying Casualties -CNN / The Reason Qassem Soleimani Was In Baghdad Shows How Complex The Iran Crisis Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks by Judybash93(m): 5:04am On Jan 10, 2020
daddytime:
Make una leave Trump and him ignorant maverick/eccentric, supporters wey feel say na dem e dey play him politics for.

Some Nigerians believe say, Trump come to help them obliterate Iran to save Israel, their second and heavenly home. Yes, some folks believe they are Israelites-God's own chosen and peculiar people. Even the so-called educated GO's believe and propagate this nonsense.

Meanwhile, a real Orthodox Israeli go even spit on you as a Christian not to talk of say you be Negro. Effing racists they are.

My people still dey sleep sha, una go open eye one day.

Lol....we go get sense by force one day... That one na sure thing... This one wey we still dey believe say some people are god's chosen people also beats my imagination
Re: Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks by mbhs139(m): 6:01am On Jan 10, 2020
daddytime:
Make una leave Trump and him ignorant maverick/eccentric, supporters wey feel say na dem e dey play him politics for.

Some Nigerians believe say, Trump come to help them obliterate Iran to save Israel, their second and heavenly home. Yes, some folks believe they are Israelites-God's own chosen and peculiar people. Even the so-called educated GO's believe and propagate this nonsense.

Meanwhile, a real Orthodox Israeli go even spit on you as a Christian not to talk of say you be Negro. Effing racists they are.

1million likes for this your post brother...you took out of my mouth. In fact, I searched google for the main religion of the Israelis and it turned it to be 72% Judaism, around 25% Muslims and 2.7% Christians, and I'm like "where the hell did the Nigerian Christians see Israel as their ancestral home". Ọmọ, the thing tìrẹ me ó.

1 Like

Re: Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks by MRAKBEE(m): 6:06am On Jan 10, 2020
Zoharariel:
To be honest - I am highly disappointed in Iran for announcing the intended retaliatory strikes to Iraq (who immediately informed Amerika) ahead of time.

Jack Khoury - An Israeli Journalist revealed on his Twitter yesterday that "224 Amerikan soldiers, were wounded during the Iranian missile attack, and were immediately transferred to Tel Aviv by an Amerikan plane and admitted to the hospital".

Jack Khoury’s Twitter account was suspended a few minutes after posting this tweet.

https://mobile.twitter.com/khjacki_en?lang=en

I should also bring to your notice that a lot of disinformation are currently being peddled by the Empire's propaganda outlets in order to sway public opinions.

For example, The Guardian has reported that the Jack Khoury's twitter account was suspended because it was spreading & promoting false claims - but the BASTARD NEWSPAPER FORGOT TO TELL US THE REAL TWITTER HANDLE OF JACK KHOURY WHICH IS NOT PEDDLING FALSE CLAIMS. grin

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2020/jan/08/false-claims-spread-online-after-iran-missile-attack-on-iraqi-airbase

We're already used to the lies of Amerika & Israel. The Amerikans suffered heavy shellacking from the Iranian retaliatory strikes but they covered it up inorder to save face.

How many times have we witnessed this kinda scenario?

During the NATO bombing of Yugoslavia in 1999, Serbia shot down an Amerikan B2-Spirit Bomber (Spirit of Missouri - which ofcourse has been replaced now) & F117 Nighthawk with the Russian S-125 Neva/Pechora SAM and Amerika denied it never happened, only for the bastards to send NATO's military delegation to Serbia 2 years later, sharing questionnaires and asking stupid questions, not only about the downing of the F-117, but also about the B2-Spirit. grin

In 2011, an Amerikan RQ-170 Sentinel drone was captured in flight by Iran and the Amerikan bastards - as usual quickly denied it, until pictures of the wreckage began to surface on the internet. grin

I could go on & on. Amerika has peddled too many lies to be taken seriously on anything she says.

I am neither an Amerikan robotic zombie who believes & gobbles carefully-crafted propaganda disseminated by their useless MSM, neither am I a Nigerian secessionist & religious bigot trying hard to showing blind solidarity to Trump & Satan-Yahoo, hoping to secure their support in balkanizing Nigeria & granting them their utopian Country.

The Amerikan Senators are coming out one after the other to deny Trump LIES & CLAIMS that Qassem Soleimani was planning an impending strikes on the Amerikans while our vacuous Nigerians whose emotions & religious bigotry have taking the better part of them - thereby pushing them to comment (inorder to garner useless LIKES on social media) on Issues they know absolutely nothing about except what they're fed on CNN & other MSM channels.

The same Qassem Soleimani who was praised by CNN some years ago for fighting & decimating ISIS - is now a Terrorist simply because Amerika says so?

https://mobile.twitter.com/sahouraxo/status/1214791376459706368?s=09

Even with the rumoured casuality on the Amerikan side, the Iranian retaliatory strikes are not sufficient to deter these Zionist Murdering Bastards from ever crossing the redline again.

In the 60s, the United Snakes had a programme to produce a single Bomb so powerful that just one could destroy the whole of the USSR.

Mother Russia on the other hand went 10 steps further. They planned to produce a single Bomb so powerful it would destroy the whole planet when detonated.

The idea was to put this thing on a big cargo ship and sail it up & down her coast.

If Russia was destroyed in a surprise attack, the sailors on board would light the blue touch paper, and we would all kiss the world goodbye. Funny right? grin

Fortunately saner counsels prevailed and none of these monstrosities saw the light of day.

If Amerika dares nuke Iran, trust me, scores of Countries would begin to chase & buy nukes even if they can't produce it.

The is the reason Iran HAS TO respond, or as is pointed out, Bashar Al-Assad, Hassan Nasrallah and the Iranian Supreme Leader are next on the Ziocon hit list.

A deterrent price has to be extracted.

There has to be a price tag on these murders, or else they will be daily events.

The Zionists don’t bomb Lebanon because they know there will be brutal retaliation.

They bomb Syria because they have been able to get away with it. Nothing less would be acceptable to the millions on the streets of Tehran.

This is not fanciful. Iraq already wants the bastard Amerikan troops out of their country, leading to another Trump Twitter tantrum.

Once they are gone from Iraq, those in Syria will follow. Iran could respond by declaring a security zone in the Straits of Hormuz.

Any Amerikan ship would be assumed to be hostile and destroyed without warning.

Just Amerikan ships. Any others, and the tanker traffic, could proceed unmolested.

Amerikan warships in the Gulf can rust in port in Bahrain, till their presence becomes irrelevant.

This would impose a real cost on Amerika without firing a shot or taking a single life – unless Amerikan ships try to force the Straits, like ducks in a shooting gallery.

I also expect Iran to quickly export the "Magrav Technology" to all her allies (Resistance Axis) and the war-gaming of all Amerikan Aircrafts & Vessels (Military & Civilian) should commence forthwith - while the S-400Triumf and other components like the BUK, Pantsir & Tor-2 are immediately bought & delivered to Tehran from Russia.

The United Snakes of Amerika would largely become irrelevant, and sidelined - and Countries would make their own security arrangements without any Amerikan involvement.
So much injury and no death? Does that make sense at all? Okay the missiles are only made for inflicting injury?
Who is the person behind that suspended account? What evidence can he provide to show that US soldiers were caught up in that attack?
You are looking for a time when America will be become less popular and kicked out of global politics so that your likes can pick up arms and kill those who ain't of your faith?
Keep dreaming.. You will surely die if you stand in the way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks by MRAKBEE(m): 6:18am On Jan 10, 2020
Gabs7:

Sanest, and most logical comment/article I have read worldwide on this US-Iran fuss.

worldwide cos u are yet to read wide.. That dude just deceived you guys.. If at all more than 200 soldiers were death, how come anti trump media house like CNN is yet to make a report pertaining to that? Chek out my questions to him above

1 Like

Re: Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks by jaxxy(m): 9:54am On Jan 10, 2020
Zoharariel:
To be honest - I am highly disappointed in Iran for announcing the intended retaliatory strikes to Iraq (who immediately informed Amerika) ahead of time.

Jack Khoury - An Israeli Journalist revealed on his Twitter yesterday that "224 Amerikan soldiers, were wounded during the Iranian missile attack, and were immediately transferred to Tel Aviv by an Amerikan plane and admitted to the hospital".

Jack Khoury’s Twitter account was suspended a few minutes after posting this tweet.

https://mobile.twitter.com/khjacki_en?lang=en

I should also bring to your notice that a lot of disinformation are currently being peddled by the Empire's propaganda outlets in order to sway public opinions.

For example, The Guardian has reported that the Jack Khoury's twitter account was suspended because it was spreading & promoting false claims - but the BASTARD NEWSPAPER FORGOT TO TELL US THE REAL TWITTER HANDLE OF JACK KHOURY WHICH IS NOT PEDDLING FALSE CLAIMS. grin

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2020/jan/08/false-claims-spread-online-after-iran-missile-attack-on-iraqi-airbase

We're already used to the lies of Amerika & Israel. The Amerikans suffered heavy shellacking from the Iranian retaliatory strikes but they covered it up inorder to save face.

How many times have we witnessed this kinda scenario?

During the NATO bombing of Yugoslavia in 1999, Serbia shot down an Amerikan B2-Spirit Bomber (Spirit of Missouri - which ofcourse has been replaced now) & F117 Nighthawk with the Russian S-125 Neva/Pechora SAM and Amerika denied it never happened, only for the bastards to send NATO's military delegation to Serbia 2 years later, sharing questionnaires and asking stupid questions, not only about the downing of the F-117, but also about the B2-Spirit. grin

In 2011, an Amerikan RQ-170 Sentinel drone was captured in flight by Iran and the Amerikan bastards - as usual quickly denied it, until pictures of the wreckage began to surface on the internet. grin

I could go on & on. Amerika has peddled too many lies to be taken seriously on anything she says.

I am neither an Amerikan robotic zombie who believes & gobbles carefully-crafted propaganda disseminated by their useless MSM, neither am I a Nigerian secessionist & religious bigot trying hard to showing blind solidarity to Trump & Satan-Yahoo, hoping to secure their support in balkanizing Nigeria & granting them their utopian Country.

The Amerikan Senators are coming out one after the other to deny Trump LIES & CLAIMS that Qassem Soleimani was planning an impending strikes on the Amerikans while our vacuous Nigerians whose emotions & religious bigotry have taking the better part of them - thereby pushing them to comment (inorder to garner useless LIKES on social media) on Issues they know absolutely nothing about except what they're fed on CNN & other MSM channels.

The same Qassem Soleimani who was praised by CNN some years ago for fighting & decimating ISIS - is now a Terrorist simply because Amerika says so?

https://mobile.twitter.com/sahouraxo/status/1214791376459706368?s=09

Even with the rumoured casuality on the Amerikan side, the Iranian retaliatory strikes are not sufficient to deter these Zionist Murdering Bastards from ever crossing the redline again.

In the 60s, the United Snakes had a programme to produce a single Bomb so powerful that just one could destroy the whole of the USSR.

Mother Russia on the other hand went 10 steps further. They planned to produce a single Bomb so powerful it would destroy the whole planet when detonated.

The idea was to put this thing on a big cargo ship and sail it up & down her coast.

If Russia was destroyed in a surprise attack, the sailors on board would light the blue touch paper, and we would all kiss the world goodbye. Funny right? grin

Fortunately saner counsels prevailed and none of these monstrosities saw the light of day.

If Amerika dares nuke Iran, trust me, scores of Countries would begin to chase & buy nukes even if they can't produce it.

The is the reason Iran HAS TO respond, or as is pointed out, Bashar Al-Assad, Hassan Nasrallah and the Iranian Supreme Leader are next on the Ziocon hit list.

A deterrent price has to be extracted.

There has to be a price tag on these murders, or else they will be daily events.

The Zionists don’t bomb Lebanon because they know there will be brutal retaliation.

They bomb Syria because they have been able to get away with it. Nothing less would be acceptable to the millions on the streets of Tehran.

This is not fanciful. Iraq already wants the bastard Amerikan troops out of their country, leading to another Trump Twitter tantrum.

Once they are gone from Iraq, those in Syria will follow. Iran could respond by declaring a security zone in the Straits of Hormuz.

Any Amerikan ship would be assumed to be hostile and destroyed without warning.

Just Amerikan ships. Any others, and the tanker traffic, could proceed unmolested.

Amerikan warships in the Gulf can rust in port in Bahrain, till their presence becomes irrelevant.

This would impose a real cost on Amerika without firing a shot or taking a single life – unless Amerikan ships try to force the Straits, like ducks in a shooting gallery.

I also expect Iran to quickly export the "Magrav Technology" to all her allies (Resistance Axis) and the war-gaming of all Amerikan Aircrafts & Vessels (Military & Civilian) should commence forthwith - while the S-400Triumf and other components like the BUK, Pantsir & Tor-2 are immediately bought & delivered to Tehran from Russia.

The United Snakes of Amerika would largely become irrelevant, and sidelined - and Countries would make their own security arrangements without any Amerikan involvement.

Ure confused hate for America is blinding u to the real threat and terror in the world. So it’s only America that’s tells lies Russia, Iran and China don’t tell lies right? Keep deceiving urself, hope u know Ure supporting a country that kills thousands of its own citizens for protesting. What do u think they will do to you if u ever cross their path? U think Iran is ur frnds or what or they care about u and the world?

Give any of those countries ultimate power and u will know how terrible the world can be, they will do 100times worse than the us. Bt in God we Trust cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks by jaxxy(m): 9:58am On Jan 10, 2020
daddytime:

Trump saved America from the delusional state Obama was taking it into.

2 Likes

Re: Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks by Swiftboy(m): 12:09pm On Jan 10, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Fuckkking trump
Just apologize to Iran you Moda fuckkker

Soleimani was supposed to meet with irag prime minister in Baghdad to discuss about security and peace talks
Trump should apologize
Killing a government official of a sovereign nation just because you have intelligent report that he is aiding terrorists is bad. Another country top commander for that matter!
And no evidence to show soleimani was about to launch an imminent terror campaign
Then you know nothing about Quasim Suilemani.
Read oh! He is a warlord as said. Trump have the balls to do who W Bush first identified as terrorist. The history is there,he started hesbollah the terrible terror group.

1 Like

Re: Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks by Swiftboy(m): 12:12pm On Jan 10, 2020
jaxxy:

Ure confused hate for America is blinding u to the real threat and terror in the world. So it’s only America that’s tells lies Russia, Iran and China don’t tell lies right? Keep deceiving urself, hope u know Ure supporting a country that kills thousands of its own citizens for protesting. What do u think they will do to you if u ever cross their path? U think Iran is ur frnds or what or they care about u and the world?

Give any of those countries ultimate power and u will know how terrible the world can be, they will do 100times worse than the us. Bt in God we Trust cool
I prefer America to remain in the super power status,none of Iran, Russia or even China can do better than US. Others are terrible nation's. Check their history.

1 Like

Re: Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 10, 2020
Maxymilliano:
Hmm ..
I swear battle grounds.gringringringringrin
Re: Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks by iswallker(m): 2:16pm On Jan 10, 2020
who wrote the shit up there...
Re: Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks by Amujale(m): 2:32pm On Jan 10, 2020
budaatum:

Lol! Why would USA follow the same path as the Roman Empire when Germany, Britain, France, Italy and USSR all tried and failed?

Now, that is the question.

The political class in the USA and all their Eurocentric counterparts follows an olden days suggestion that refers to Rome not as a peoples, city or empire, but as a concept.

Shame on the current political class in the USA for deviating from their true values and buying into that nonsensical idea of a Rome concept, shame on the political class of the USA for instead of using their abilities to usher in a better world, are instead embarking on unjust campaigns of aggression all around the globe. Shame on them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks by Amujale(m): 2:48pm On Jan 10, 2020
Credit to the current political class of the USA for their methods of de-escalation in the Iranian tensions.

Let's give credit where it's due.

Well done to the Trump Administration on this one.
Re: Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks by tck2000(m): 9:54am On Jan 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Fuckkking trump
Just apologize to Iran you Moda fuckkker

Soleimani was supposed to meet with irag prime minister in Baghdad to discuss about security and peace talks
Trump should apologize
Killing a government official of a sovereign nation just because you have intelligent report that he is aiding terrorists is bad. Another country top commander for that matter!
And no evidence to show soleimani was about to launch an imminent terror campaign

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump / Yahya Jammeh: "I Stepped Down Because I Love Gambia & I'm A Muslim" / It's Hitting Hard: Senior Niger Politicians Beg Tinubu To Lift Sanctions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.