Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,909 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Shakira Discloses Why She Won’t Marry Pique Despite Having Two Kids Together - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shakira Discloses Why She Won’t Marry Pique Despite Having Two Kids Together (6330 Views)

Why I Won’t Marry Virgin – Comedian, Nedu (Picture) / Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ / ”I’m Finer Than Beyonce & Shakira” – Teni Stuns In Makeup Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shakira Discloses Why She Won’t Marry Pique Despite Having Two Kids Together by GistCandy(m): 4:13pm On Jan 09, 2020
Popular Columbian singer, Shakira has revealed that she won’t be getting married to her footballer boyfriend, Gerard Pique.

She didn’t state any reason other than marriage scares her, Marca sports reports.

Furthermore, the Grammy-award winning singer revealed that she doesn’t want Pique to see her as

Continue reading: https://gistcandy.com/celebrity-news/shakira-discloses-why-she-wont-marry-pique-despite-having-two-kids-together/

Re: Shakira Discloses Why She Won’t Marry Pique Despite Having Two Kids Together by GOFRONT(m): 4:18pm On Jan 09, 2020
Well, lemme also use this opportunity to disclose to her how I have always wanted her to sit ontop my Joystikc while she whine her elastic waist....

Brother Gerrard dey enjoy sha!!!

3 Likes

Re: Shakira Discloses Why She Won’t Marry Pique Despite Having Two Kids Together by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:22pm On Jan 09, 2020
wise woman....they already live together, have 2 beautiful kids, love one another.... MARRIAGE wont improve anything in their lives.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shakira Discloses Why She Won’t Marry Pique Despite Having Two Kids Together by nakaman: 4:32pm On Jan 09, 2020
sister ur already married

1 Like

Re: Shakira Discloses Why She Won’t Marry Pique Despite Having Two Kids Together by popsy2(m): 4:33pm On Jan 09, 2020
lol
Re: Shakira Discloses Why She Won’t Marry Pique Despite Having Two Kids Together by NaijaDonCast(m): 5:03pm On Jan 09, 2020
As long as Pique dey kolect wiggle wiggle and jiggling on his D, from that robotic waist the rest is story for another day

2 Likes

Re: Shakira Discloses Why She Won’t Marry Pique Despite Having Two Kids Together by chiemmanuel(m): 5:07pm On Jan 09, 2020
I wont mind not getting married to Shakira if am get the p daily
Re: Shakira Discloses Why She Won’t Marry Pique Despite Having Two Kids Together by vastolord4(m): 5:11pm On Jan 09, 2020
That means she ain't loyal

2 Likes

Re: Shakira Discloses Why She Won’t Marry Pique Despite Having Two Kids Together by Onyi22(f): 8:54pm On Jan 09, 2020
Hips don't lie

2 Likes

Re: Shakira Discloses Why She Won’t Marry Pique Despite Having Two Kids Together by Amstupid(m): 10:26pm On Jan 09, 2020
Hips din dey lie small small undecided

I dey suspect messi undecided

1 Like

Re: Shakira Discloses Why She Won’t Marry Pique Despite Having Two Kids Together by jumper524(m): 10:38pm On Jan 09, 2020
she's aged 42 and still looking this good..
hips truly don't lie..

2 Likes

Re: Shakira Discloses Why She Won’t Marry Pique Despite Having Two Kids Together by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 09, 2020
But do you really know you both are already married with two grown up kids? Marriage is union between a man and a woman, the two coming together to be one in spirit, soul and body. By this adjoining through sexual intercourse (flesh to flesh and bone to bone), you produce offsprings. SO, YOU BOTH ARE MARRIED AND IN MARRIAGE ALREADY with God and unseen spirits bearing the witness. Paper works and ceremonial rites are just man-made official conducts that you are afraid of. You don enter, you don enter be that.

Same goes to sugarmummies, sugardaddies, babymamas, babydaddies, concubines, side chicks, side niggas, oloshos, gays, lesbians, etc... Soul ties is so real! Break free from it
Re: Shakira Discloses Why She Won’t Marry Pique Despite Having Two Kids Together by doggedfighter(f): 11:34pm On Jan 09, 2020
Wolgrace:
But do you really know you both are already married with two grown up kids? Marriage is union between a man and a woman, the two coming together to be one in spirit, soul and body. By this adjoining through sexual intercourse (flesh to flesh and bone to bone), you produce offsprings. SO, YOU BOTH ARE MARRIED AND IN MARRIAGE ALREADY with God and unseen spirits bearing the witness. Paper works and ceremonial rites are just man-made official conducts that you are afraid of. You don enter, you don enter be that.

Same goes to sugarmummies, sugardaddies, babymamas, babydaddies, concubines, side chicks, side niggas, oloshos, gays, lesbians, etc... Soul ties is so real! Break free from it
Will keep quiet there
Re: Shakira Discloses Why She Won’t Marry Pique Despite Having Two Kids Together by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 09, 2020
Awwwww, so sweet. No vex
doggedfighter:
Will keep quiet there
Re: Shakira Discloses Why She Won’t Marry Pique Despite Having Two Kids Together by COOL10(m): 2:20am On Jan 10, 2020
Wise decision.
Re: Shakira Discloses Why She Won’t Marry Pique Despite Having Two Kids Together by partnerbizn3(f): 8:08am On Jan 10, 2020
she wants to be free to sell her goods.

Modern women haff tire me.

Didn't you guys see the indecent proposal of Francis van lere?

I mean the man that said he would take married women to Italy and women were applying.

(1) (Reply)

This Married Man Was Spotted Grabbing Young Girl’s B00by (see Photo) / Boy With HIV Brags About Infecting 17 Girls, Shares Their Nudes / Maria Carey Is Married To Nick Cannon!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.