Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

All Oil Producing Region In Southern Nigeria. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Oil Producing Region In Southern Nigeria. (3622 Views)

Emeka Emekesiri: Biafra Should Be A Region In Nigeria — Founder Of Original IPOB / That PIB Law Is Very Insulting To The Oil Producing Region / Akpabio, Wike And Other Oil-Producing State Governors Meet Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Oil Producing Region In Southern Nigeria. by Citytrend: 8:44am On Jan 10, 2020
Afamed:

My brother, Anambra is not a oil producing state
you didn’t read through my post sir
Re: All Oil Producing Region In Southern Nigeria. by LabDNA: 8:48am On Jan 10, 2020
XANDERBOY85:

Will you STFU you bile-filled bigot! This is exactly what this thread is for innit....to measure dick with Igbos and post the kind of ill-informed shi’t you just posted! You lot are so obsessed with Igbos it’s not even funny anymore!

I’m Igbo and from that SS you’re accusing Ndigbo of wanting for their oyel and access to sea! So your drug-addled brain actually thinks Igboland doesn’t extend into that SS, and Igboland doesn’t have oyel and gas? So if they ask you, you will say Igboland is made up of just the 5 south-east states whose boundary was delineated by Gowon in 1967 on the advice of some envious Igbo-hating bigots from the south?

Why are you so concerned about whether Igboland has access to the sea or not? Why is this on your mind at all?

You accuse Igbos of wanting to ‘grab’ the so called SS by fire or by force abi? What then would you say of your ‘one Nigeria’ that’s holding on to Ndigbo like a monkey holds on to nuts....not wanting to even discuss the possibility of a referendum? Igbo youth have been murdered in cold blood because of this agitation yet your Fulani gov’t pretends it doesn’t know what their demands are!

Dude, if you have nothing sensible to say...go sleep!

Nice one. You really murdered Prowalker aka proDonkey.

He must have ran off like a cowardly rapid dog with his tail between his legs. grin

3 Likes

Re: All Oil Producing Region In Southern Nigeria. by LabDNA: 8:49am On Jan 10, 2020
ProWalker:

NONSENSE

E pain am. grin

2 Likes

Re: All Oil Producing Region In Southern Nigeria. by DMerciful(m): 8:51am On Jan 10, 2020
Kwale has oil and Anioma in Delta state is not minority! You can see that Lagos and Ondo has oil so why is SW jittery when breakup is mentioned?
BeLookingIDIOT:

First of all the oil producing areas in those SS states hardly extends to the Igbo regions,you should be thanking yakubu gowon for including some of you guys amongst them.Secondly,you still are minority tribe in the SS.You don't even have same origin with other SS tribes who mostly share same origin.
So Berra Kip quayet.

1 Like

Re: All Oil Producing Region In Southern Nigeria. by LabDNA: 8:51am On Jan 10, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

First of all the oil producing areas in those SS states hardly extends to the Igbo regions,you should be thanking yakubu gowon for including some of you guys amongst them.Secondly,you still are minority tribe in the SS.You don't even have same origin with other SS tribes who mostly share same origin.
So Berra Kip quayet.

Another illiterate nincompoop, I'm sure he must be muslim. Very demented set of people who love injustice when it doesn't affect them, but cry everywhere when India, China, USA and other nations are dealing ruthlessly with them.

2 Likes

Re: All Oil Producing Region In Southern Nigeria. by ProWalker: 8:52am On Jan 10, 2020
LabDNA:

E pain am. grin

Yes! When I realized I was quoted by a dunce

1 Like

Re: All Oil Producing Region In Southern Nigeria. by LabDNA: 8:53am On Jan 10, 2020
ProWalker:

Yes! When I realized I was quoted by a dunce

Then more pains to your muslim anti-Biafran skull. grin

2 Likes

Re: All Oil Producing Region In Southern Nigeria. by BuhariAdvocate: 8:55am On Jan 10, 2020
Ibo should leave us alone in south south.
ProWalker:
You can clearly see why Ibos will never stop shouting Old East or we SS/SE.

it’s all about oil and sea access not for the love or fidelity to the people of the geographical area that makes up the SS
Re: All Oil Producing Region In Southern Nigeria. by ProWalker: 9:04am On Jan 10, 2020
LabDNA:

Then more pains to your muslim anti-Biafran skull. grin

Lmaooooo! Muslims will forever be your headache in Nigeria. You obviously see them in your dreams

Muslims owns this country, as much as Christians do. If you are not comfortable sharing a country with Muslims, get the hell out of Nigeria ��
Re: All Oil Producing Region In Southern Nigeria. by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 9:17am On Jan 10, 2020
LabDNA:

Another illiterate nincompoop, I'm sure he must be muslim. Very demented set of people who love injustice when it doesn't affect them, but cry everywhere when India, China, USA and other nations are dealing ruthlessly with them.
Of course their day is never complete without the mention of Muslim.
Re: All Oil Producing Region In Southern Nigeria. by LabDNA: 9:21am On Jan 10, 2020
ProWalker:

Lmaooooo! Muslims will forever be your headache in Nigeria. You obviously see them in your dreams

Not just me, you are the headache of the world. Most of the bullets and bombs produced in the US, UK, Canada are actually made to pieces your skulls for the betterment of the world.

1 Like

Re: All Oil Producing Region In Southern Nigeria. by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 9:22am On Jan 10, 2020
DMerciful:
Kwale has oil and Anioma in Delta state is not minority! You can see that Lagos and Ondo has oil so why is SW jittery when breakup is mentioned?
I saidly "hardly",no need giving me the few cases.Whenever you talk of Biafra outside the five Igbo states then at most you should only talk of behalf of the Igbo regions like Anioma.Stop lumping the whole SS as part of biafra,it's very annoying.We here don't consider ourselves biafrans.
Re: All Oil Producing Region In Southern Nigeria. by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 9:24am On Jan 10, 2020
LabDNA:

Not just me, you are the headache of the world. Most of the bullets and bombs produced in the US, UK, Canada are actually made to pieces your skulls for the betterment of the world.
Like how they were made to wipe out millions of you nyanmiris from the Earth grin and anyother time you disturb us with that biafra nonsense.
Re: All Oil Producing Region In Southern Nigeria. by ProWalker: 9:25am On Jan 10, 2020
LabDNA:

The way they are going to use one bullet for your skull apparently to save the world another demented idiot
Re: All Oil Producing Region In Southern Nigeria. by DMerciful(m): 9:27am On Jan 10, 2020
Ask Asari Dokubo. He considers his people Biafrans. I'm from anioma, where are you from?
BeLookingIDIOT:

I saidly "hardly",no need giving me the few cases.Whenever you talk of Biafra outside the five Igbo states then at most you should only talk of behalf of the Igbo regions like Anioma.Stop lumping the whole SS as part of biafra,it's very annoying.We here don't consider ourselves biafrans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Oil Producing Region In Southern Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 10, 2020
dukeprince50:
Delta – 21.56% (346,000 BPD)
Rivers – 21.43% (344,000 BPD)
Bayelsa – 18.07% (290,000 BPD)
Ondo – 3.74% (60,000 BPD)
Lagos – 2.64% (40,000 BPD)
Edo – 2.06% (33,000 BPD)
Imo-1.06 % (17,000 BPD)
Abia-0.68% (11,000 BPD) (Nigerian bureau of Statistics 2017)
https://www.climatescorecard.org/2019/05/nigeria-relies-on-oil-despite-having-large-coal-reserves/

With the recent oil found in the south west and Dangote refinery to produce 500,000BPD, southwest will sit just a little below south south region

There's no drop of crude oil in the SW.
Re: All Oil Producing Region In Southern Nigeria. by LabDNA: 9:28am On Jan 10, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

Like how they were made to wipe out millions of you nyanmiris from the Earth grin

Not anymore, the next World war 3, will wipe out half the population of Islamists like you. You can bet on that.
Re: All Oil Producing Region In Southern Nigeria. by tartar9(m): 9:31am On Jan 10, 2020
LabDNA:

Not anymore, the next World war 3, will wipe out half the population of Islamists like you. You can bet on that.
Morón
A world war three will equally likely kill you
Re: All Oil Producing Region In Southern Nigeria. by LabDNA: 9:34am On Jan 10, 2020
tartar9:

Morón
A world war three will equally likely kill you

Lies! The muslims will be targeted, they are the instigators. My own region will be untouched, the world only knows Abuja, Kano and Lagos in Nigeria. So that's where the bombs will be dropping off if push comes to shove.
Re: All Oil Producing Region In Southern Nigeria. by Kaetoh: 9:37am On Jan 10, 2020
tsdarkside:

this are collected informations from Nigerian bureau of Statistics....

he didnt bring up this numbers by himself....

you wan argue....??
go argue with Nigerian bureau of Statistics....
I don't have time for people like you. The true condition around you is very clearly embeded in each word you have put up here. Bye.
Re: All Oil Producing Region In Southern Nigeria. by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 9:45am On Jan 10, 2020
XANDERBOY85:

Will you STFU you bile-filled bigot! This is exactly what this thread is for innit....to measure dick with Igbos and post the kind of ill-informed shi’t you just posted! You lot are so obsessed with Igbos it’s not even funny anymore!

I’m Igbo and from that SS you’re accusing Ndigbo of wanting for their oyel and access to sea! So your drug-addled brain actually thinks Igboland doesn’t extend into that SS, and Igboland doesn’t have oyel and gas? So if they ask you, you will say Igboland is made up of just the 5 south-east states whose boundary was delineated by Gowon in 1967 on the advice of some envious Igbo-hating bigots from the south?

Why are you so concerned about whether Igboland has access to the sea or not? Why is this on your mind at all?

You accuse Igbos of wanting to ‘grab’ the so called SS by fire or by force abi? What then would you say of your ‘one Nigeria’ that’s holding on to Ndigbo like a monkey holds on to nuts....not wanting to even discuss the possibility of a referendum? Igbo youth have been murdered in cold blood because of this agitation yet your Fulani gov’t pretends it doesn’t know what their demands are!

Dude, if you have nothing sensible to say...go sleep!
imagine a man from oshogbo talking about what he clearly does not understand. dont mind the fvctard. grin

1 Like

Re: All Oil Producing Region In Southern Nigeria. by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 9:46am On Jan 10, 2020
[s]
ProWalker:

NONSENSE
[/s] grin You are the person actually writing nonesense.
Re: All Oil Producing Region In Southern Nigeria. by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 9:50am On Jan 10, 2020
[s]
BeLookingIDIOT:

So Berra Kip quayet.
[/s] dude just stfu. gowon didnt create any tribe. for the fact they adjusted the boundaries does not make them who your god gowon wanted them to be. They are Igbos mor.ron grin

1 Like

Re: All Oil Producing Region In Southern Nigeria. by ProWalker: 10:06am On Jan 10, 2020
NimrodEndOfDays:
[s][/s] grin You are the person actually writing nonesense.

So says a flatheaddd dumbass grin
Re: All Oil Producing Region In Southern Nigeria. by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 10:09am On Jan 10, 2020
[s]
ProWalker:

[/s]just look at this cone headed dumb fo.ol that doesnt know tthat there are igbos in the ss. your ignorance defines the stvpid tribe you come from. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: All Oil Producing Region In Southern Nigeria. by ProWalker: 11:15am On Jan 10, 2020
NimrodEndOfDays:
[s][/s]just look at this cone headed dumb fo.ol that doesnt know tthat there are igbos in the ss. your ignorance defines the stvpid tribe you come from. grin grin grin grin grin

If I set the mods on you now, you will start crying grin

Mynd44 OAM4J Please attend to his case grin
Re: All Oil Producing Region In Southern Nigeria. by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 11:21am On Jan 10, 2020
ProWalker:

If I set the mods on you now, you will start crying grin

Mynd44 OAM4J Please attend to his case grin
ProWalker:

and this is what? congratulatory messages?? grin rie nsi
Re: All Oil Producing Region In Southern Nigeria. by Cmoni1(m): 11:44am On Jan 10, 2020
Naso aboki dey see all of una whey dey fight ibo s at every instance.clowns

Re: All Oil Producing Region In Southern Nigeria. by Bazamfare: 11:58am On Jan 10, 2020
Nyamuri or nyammiri is a derogatory name in Hausa language used in calling Igbo people.. it was coined during the civil war, when the ibo were begging for water(mmiri), but Hausa pronounced it as "nyammiri".. that's how it came about
tck2000:
Why do you guys call them Nyamuri and what does it mean?
Re: All Oil Producing Region In Southern Nigeria. by Osaze007: 11:59am On Jan 10, 2020
So no south east state chai
Re: All Oil Producing Region In Southern Nigeria. by Osaze007: 12:00pm On Jan 10, 2020
Citytrend:
I thought they said they discovered oil in Anambra about 15years ago when Obasanjo was the President

Audio oil
Re: All Oil Producing Region In Southern Nigeria. by sofiscatedmoron: 12:09pm On Jan 10, 2020
ProWalker:
You can clearly see why Ibos will never stop shouting Old East or we SS/SE.

it’s all about oil and sea access not for the love or fidelity to the people of the geographical area that makes up the SS
bros its about unity of igbos from south south and south east region of Nigeria, ,
you should forcus on afonja living in south west and middle belt (kwara ) and dont let jealousy and envy on igbos kill you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo FromThe Kidnapped Nasarawa APC Chairman Emerge (graphic) / Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed By Crowd As He Arrives Nigeria(Pictures) / “all Of You Donating Money To Sunday Igboho Will Never Know Peace”, Kwam 1’s Dau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.