Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,506 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

That PIB Law Is Very Insulting To The Oil Producing Region - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / That PIB Law Is Very Insulting To The Oil Producing Region (1251 Views)

'It's Insulting To Come To Lagos By Night Bus, Grow Here, Then Abuse Our State' / Buhari Submits PIB To National Assembly, Scraps NNPC, PPPRA In New Bill / All Oil Producing Region In Southern Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

That PIB Law Is Very Insulting To The Oil Producing Region by richmond500: 1:11pm On Jul 06, 2021
Delta, Akwa-Ibom, Bayelsa, Rivers, Edo, Ondo, Imo, Lagos and Abia.

This is the most insulting bill ever, it is so disrespectful to even think of it, these states has shoulder the burden of the country at their own expense which is not the best but this recent development is very condescending

I think centralized govt isn't helpful, let the federating units manage its resources if we want to remain as one Nigeria to avoid further provocative bills
Re: That PIB Law Is Very Insulting To The Oil Producing Region by BabbanBura(m): 1:16pm On Jul 06, 2021
richmond500:

This is the most insulting bill ever, it is so disrespectful to even think of it, these states has shoulder the burden of the country at their own expense which is not the best but this recent development is very condescending

I think centralized govt isn't helpful, let the federating units manage its resources if we want to remain as one Nigeria to avoid further provocative bills

You have my vote
Re: That PIB Law Is Very Insulting To The Oil Producing Region by Chris525: 1:21pm On Jul 06, 2021
Relax. You all are making a big deal out of a not so big deal, hiding under whatsoever it is just to attack or ridicule Buhari or northerners.

The two houses are yet to meet to agree. One says 3% another says 5% I’m sure they’ll meet halfway, stop causing unnecessary confusion.
Re: That PIB Law Is Very Insulting To The Oil Producing Region by TarOrfeeek: 1:26pm On Jul 06, 2021
SSers are now looking for Imo and Abia lawmakers to come and fight for them

Wike the warrior has suddenly lost his voice.
Asari Fraudkubo also is hibernating.

All the online 'they want my oil' people have suddenly learnt how to sleep.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: That PIB Law Is Very Insulting To The Oil Producing Region by richmond500: 1:27pm On Jul 06, 2021
Chris525:

Relax. You all are making a big deal out of a not so big deal, hiding under whatsoever it is just to attack or ridicule Buhari or northerners.

The two houses are yet to meet to agree. One says 3% another says 5% I’m sure they’ll meet halfway, stop causing unnecessary confusion.
(3+5)÷2 = 4%
I am very sure I don't want halfway,
.btw, I am not attacking PMB, I am a supporter of PMB and would not like to hate him depending on how he reacts to this nonsense bill
Re: That PIB Law Is Very Insulting To The Oil Producing Region by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 1:29pm On Jul 06, 2021
It is even a bigger insult to we ijaw people. After betraying our igbo brothers and pledging allegiance to the Caliphate and fulani government this is how they pay us back. I can't believe this; giving 2.5% to ijaw nations and awarding 30% of the total oil profits to northern states for having pipelines passing through them.
I've told my ijaw brothers to stop overdosing on Ogogoro and schnapps and pay more attention to happenings in the polity.

5 Likes

Re: That PIB Law Is Very Insulting To The Oil Producing Region by richmond500: 1:29pm On Jul 06, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
SSers are now looking for Imo and Abia lawmakers to come and fight for them

Wike the warrior has suddenly lost his voice.
Asari Fraudkubo also is hibernating.

All the online 'they want my oil' people have suddenly learnt how to sleep.
what has the SE politicians done for its people, we aren't interested in politicians from the poverty capital of the south

1 Like

Re: That PIB Law Is Very Insulting To The Oil Producing Region by richmond500: 1:31pm On Jul 06, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:
It is even a bigger insult to we ijaw people. After betraying our igbo brothers and pledging allegiance to the Caliphate and fulani government this is how they pay us back. I can't believe this; giving 2.5% to ijaw nations and awarding 30% of the total oil profits to northern states for having pipelines passing through them.
I've told my ijaw brothers to stop overdosing on Ogogoro and schnapps and pay more attention to happenings in the polity.
time weh u suppose use prepare for ur expo on ur next jamb, u use am deh insult ijaw

2 Likes

Re: That PIB Law Is Very Insulting To The Oil Producing Region by TarOrfeeek: 1:31pm On Jul 06, 2021
richmond500:
what has the SE politicians done for its people, we aren't interested in politicians from the poverty capital of the south

Why are you suddenly recognising Imo and Abia as OPA.

grin

Chronic cowards.

5 Likes

Re: That PIB Law Is Very Insulting To The Oil Producing Region by richmond500: 1:33pm On Jul 06, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Why are you suddenly recognising Imo and Abia as OPA.

grin

Chronic cowards.
oh, aren't they oil producing states? Sorry, I thought they were

1 Like

Re: That PIB Law Is Very Insulting To The Oil Producing Region by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 1:35pm On Jul 06, 2021
richmond500:
time weh u suppose use prepare for ur expo on ur next jamb, u use am deh insult ijaw
Mugu! You think say me and you na mate?
You're mentally disoriented

6 Likes

Re: That PIB Law Is Very Insulting To The Oil Producing Region by richmond500: 1:36pm On Jul 06, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

Mugu! You think say me and you na mate?
You're mentally disoriented
OK, u are dry, I would have engaged u but u too boring grin

1 Like

Re: That PIB Law Is Very Insulting To The Oil Producing Region by LLiKYekoba: 1:37pm On Jul 06, 2021
richmond500:

You don tire for your pro-abooki lamentations? cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: That PIB Law Is Very Insulting To The Oil Producing Region by richmond500: 1:38pm On Jul 06, 2021
LLiKYekoba:

You don tire for your pro-abooki lamentations? cheesy
u are more boring grin
Re: That PIB Law Is Very Insulting To The Oil Producing Region by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 1:39pm On Jul 06, 2021
richmond500:
OK, u are dry, I would have engaged u but u too boring grin
You nor reach!
Go and ask, I'll put you in your place where you rightly belong

2 Likes

Re: That PIB Law Is Very Insulting To The Oil Producing Region by LLiKYekoba: 1:41pm On Jul 06, 2021
richmond500:
u are more boring grin

Your anti-PIB cries dey sweet my Biafran ears. Push your pro-abokki tongue much more into bumhari's skinny fulani anuz, you'll get a mouth full of oil. He is the oil minister.

Shameless slave.

grin

3 Likes

Re: That PIB Law Is Very Insulting To The Oil Producing Region by richmond500: 1:42pm On Jul 06, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

You nor reach!
Go and ask, I'll put you in your place where you rightly belong
still boring, keep trying, maybe if u try harder, u may kill my boredom
Re: That PIB Law Is Very Insulting To The Oil Producing Region by kingsways: 1:43pm On Jul 06, 2021
What we're you senators doing when they were passing the bill?

3 Likes

Re: That PIB Law Is Very Insulting To The Oil Producing Region by richmond500: 1:43pm On Jul 06, 2021
LLiKYekoba:

Your anti-PIB cries dey sweet my Biafran ears. Push your pro-abokki tongue much more into bumhari's skinny fulani anuz, you'll get a mouth full of oil. He is the oil minister.

grin
take a seat, I don't like collateral damage, let me put ThEGodFaThEr103 in his place, if he could kill my boredom though, then I might reason ur case
Re: That PIB Law Is Very Insulting To The Oil Producing Region by richmond500: 1:44pm On Jul 06, 2021
kingsways:
nna ehn, the thing tire me o.
Those senators need to be flogged
Re: That PIB Law Is Very Insulting To The Oil Producing Region by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 1:45pm On Jul 06, 2021
richmond500:
still boring, keep trying, maybe if u try harder, u may kill my boredom
You ain't worth my mention
Now, run along!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: That PIB Law Is Very Insulting To The Oil Producing Region by richmond500: 1:46pm On Jul 06, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

You ain't worth my mention
Now, run along!
I know u can do it, u are still boring try hardergrin
Re: That PIB Law Is Very Insulting To The Oil Producing Region by LLiKYekoba: 1:46pm On Jul 06, 2021
kingsways:

He was busy looking for IPOB threads and masturbating in happiness that MNK had been kidnapped while Sultan of Sokoto and the fulani abookis were shaving his hairs in his absence.

Mor0ns who don't know where the rain started beating their empty skulls.

grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: That PIB Law Is Very Insulting To The Oil Producing Region by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 1:47pm On Jul 06, 2021
richmond500:
take a seat, I don't like collateral damage, let me put ThEGodFaThEr103 in his place, if he could kill my boredom though, then I might reason ur case
If you only know why I'm called the ThEGodFaThEr online and offline I bet you won't ever try to step close. No be play play o!
Re: That PIB Law Is Very Insulting To The Oil Producing Region by richmond500: 1:47pm On Jul 06, 2021
LLiKYekoba:

He was busy looking for IPOB threads and masturbating in happiness that MNK had been kidnapped while Sultan of Sokoto and the fulani abookis were shaving his hairs in his absence.

Mor0ns who don't know where rain started beating their empty skulls.

grin

good, keep commenting, I'll reason ur case next grin
Re: That PIB Law Is Very Insulting To The Oil Producing Region by Vee423: 1:47pm On Jul 06, 2021
una get wetin to chop quarrel
Re: That PIB Law Is Very Insulting To The Oil Producing Region by richmond500: 1:48pm On Jul 06, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

If you only know why I'm called the ThEGodFaThEr online and offline I bet you won't ever try to step close. No be play play o!
keep it up kid, I know u can do it, u are still boring grin
Re: That PIB Law Is Very Insulting To The Oil Producing Region by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 1:49pm On Jul 06, 2021
richmond500:
keep it up kid, I know u can do it, u are still boring grin

Re: That PIB Law Is Very Insulting To The Oil Producing Region by richmond500: 1:50pm On Jul 06, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:
boring, thats the spirit, keep trying grin grin grin grin
Re: That PIB Law Is Very Insulting To The Oil Producing Region by CodeTemplar: 1:57pm On Jul 06, 2021
The bill was always a fraud the moment they separated petroleum from other natural resources. What happens to golds, silver, tin, or other natural resources equally in the ground? It was one targeted at the south and all our reps fell for it.

2 Likes

Re: That PIB Law Is Very Insulting To The Oil Producing Region by richmond500: 2:01pm On Jul 06, 2021
CodeTemplar:
The bill was always a fraud the moment they separated petroleum from other natural resources. What happens to golds, silver, tin, or other natural resources equally in the ground? It was one targeted at the south and all our reps fell for it.
the southern reps are the greatest mucus aswear
Re: That PIB Law Is Very Insulting To The Oil Producing Region by richmond500: 2:04pm On Jul 06, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:
did u just give up without having the gut to kill my boredom?

@ LLiKYekoba where are u? I will be able to have fun with u at least.

Godfather promised to put me iiin my place but couldn't even kill my boredom grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB GANGSTERS WANT US TO SHUT DOWN IGBO LAND FOR THEIR SUPREMO? – NONSENSE! / Muhammadu Buhari Arrested By EFCC Jailed For Fraud / WHY SOUTH EAST IGBOS WILL GET NO SYMPATHY FROM SOUTH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.