Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

6 Crazy Ways That Will Get You the Money To Start Your Own Dream Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 6 Crazy Ways That Will Get You the Money To Start Your Own Dream Business (463 Views)

6 Crazy Reasons Why A Small Business Will Never Expand – How To Fix Yours / How To Get Money To Start Your Dream Business This Year / Start Your Own Dream Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Crazy Ways That Will Get You the Money To Start Your Own Dream Business by godwinstringed1(m): 2:27pm On Dec 24, 2018
It is very painful. Your business idea which you wanna start seems it’s not gonna work. That’s a big problem. We are solving the problem today.

What if I tell you it might be just a little ignorance from your part ? I tell you. I started what I do with no money . Nothing is free but you’ll surely get whatever you want if you can desire it and pay the price.

You decided to invest in yourself. Who doesn’t desire wealth? Well, there’s no profit without service… You already overcame the stage of getting a business idea. Brilliant!

But there’s no capital to hit the nail on the head. Gosh! This is where the problem comes in.

But if you can follow any of these protocols, with a burning desire to dedicate whichever efforts to get this wealth, why won’t you start? I don’t see why.
Re: 6 Crazy Ways That Will Get You the Money To Start Your Own Dream Business by Optimumstandard: 4:28pm On Dec 24, 2018
Please empower me, I need a small-business grant to kickstart my own computer business center.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Crazy Ways That Will Get You the Money To Start Your Own Dream Business by godwinstringed1(m): 10:19am On Dec 28, 2018
smiley
Re: 6 Crazy Ways That Will Get You the Money To Start Your Own Dream Business by godwinstringed1(m): 10:22am On Dec 28, 2018
Optimumstandard:
Please empower me, I need a small-business grant to kickstart my own computer business center. It's been very difficult for me to feed.

My phone number is +2348020805269
May God bless you more

Please check HERE
It's so funny ppl won't help

Those are the 5 Crazy Ways to Get Money to Start Your Own Dream Business bro.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Buy A Google, Amazon Or Paypal Giftcards In Nigeria / How To Reduce Website Downtime / How To Withdraw Paypal Money To Nigeria Bank Account Using Nigeria Paypal To Rec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.