Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:05 AM

- - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / - (2064 Views)

My Observation On Nigeria Military Cross Fire With BH Terrorists. Pictures / Buhari Silent Because Most Nigerians Killed In South Africa Are Igbos – Omokri / Godsday Orubebe: PDP Is A Party Of Ungrateful, Sadistic People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: - by yomi007k(m): 5:55am On Jan 10, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: - by tsdarkside(m): 5:56am On Jan 10, 2020
Re: - by Olivegreen(f): 6:08am On Jan 10, 2020
The fact that you called out only Nigerians means some Nigerians are going to find it offensive.
The truth is, can you really blame us? It's everywhere. The world in general has become more frustrating, difficult, violent, dangerous, disgusting and a lot more.

Post jokes, funny things, threads that remind us to love, post something that can make me smile or laugh instead of this.

If world war 3 is actually going to start, let me spend the rest of my laugh happy. smiley
Re: - by orisa37: 6:23am On Jan 10, 2020
BeachLife:
My first account on this forum was about a year and half ago "LoveStreet" ,I left the forum and created a new account 4 months ago "BeachTime" and then deleted that and created this account. Through out my time on this forum, I've always posted positive and progressive ideas and comments devoid of insults and bias.

In my time here I've observed that most Nigerians are sadistic . They dislike and oppose good news or progressive ideas . They love negative news,Gossips,insults, and gory images .
The following adjectives best describe the typical Nigerian in my perception : Ethnic /religious bigots , Corrupt,dishonest, Myopic ,sadistic and wicked, Perverted, and immoral.
Most Nigerians think everyone on this forum must be Nigerian,live in Nigeria ,or must have such a shallow,corrupt, and depraved mentality like them. They find it difficult to accept sound and honest reasoning contrary from their primitive and jungle mentality.
I think mental health needs to be taken seriously in Nigeria,and Nigeria needs at least 20,000 psychiatric hospitals to cater for the urgent need of at least 80 percent of Nigerians.
I am in no way disparaging anyone . In fact,it makes me feel bad because all I see are a lot of broken people who need love.

Nigerians are all somehow schizophrenic and don't care that the world is reading us.

1 Like

Re: - by Randy100: 6:33am On Jan 10, 2020
Cyber bully is real and it is not only in Nigeria. Take a moment and go to Donald trump's facebook page and you will see that it is not a Nigerian thing. My advice to you "grow some ball or learn how to ignore or you can equally deactivate you account cowardly " cos it is not going to stop.

1 Like

Re: - by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 10, 2020
tsdarkside:
you cant await everybody to be nice to you....

how....??
they dont know you in real life....

me for example,i can be very rude on nairaland....but in real life,ofcourse not....

dont be soo worked up about it....

So it's safe to say you're an e-warrior
Re: - by tsdarkside(m): 8:02am On Jan 10, 2020
Lucid1:

So it's safe to say you're an e-warrior

more like a e-basher....
everybody is pissed off in this world....

dont await anybody to be nice to you....
Re: - by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 10, 2020
horsepower101:

Igbos value HUMAN Life, Education, competition, hard work, monogamy, meritocracy, level playing field, extreme need to catch up to the rest of the developed world in the 21st century, autonomy, wealth accumulation, and shared hatred for poverty. There are so many things about igbos I can break down for you but it’s will be very time consuming to write and too long to read. But what I said above is just to name a few.

I can’t with all honesty say that I see the same traits in the other two groups. I am not saying that individuals within those groups don’t have it but as a group, it’s a different story.

Are you kidding me?
Re: - by orisa37: 8:21am On Jan 10, 2020
Governance in Nigeria now is abominable. This grows all forms of irrationalities. Delegate Powers, Might and Hope to State Governance, and you have a great NIGERIA.
Re: - by walexbiz(m): 9:14am On Jan 10, 2020
Ops I partially agree with you that most Nigerians are really frustrated and there is basically nothing you can do about it especially in a situation where the President has shown lackadaisical attitude toward national cohesion. the political section of Nairaland is where Nairalanders exhibit their discontentment for the hardship Nigerians are going through today.
Re: - by Spicycat(f): 10:09am On Jan 10, 2020
SOFTENGR:

That's to our advantage in the north. When the south is divided, we gain. Let them continue to fool themselves while we continue enjoying the government.

When you say north i hope you are not including middle belt, because we have nothing to do with does Hausa/Fulani vicious monstrous people who dominate anything that has to do with the north. Count Middle Belt Out of your so called North.

2 Likes

Re: - by orisa37: 10:40am On Jan 10, 2020
AND SCHIZOPHRENIC AGAINST FULANISATION.
Re: - by nlPoster: 10:42am On Jan 10, 2020
I just dont know why I'm not sadistic like other Nigerians.

It's made them label me a misfit.

As per depraved, let's not even go there. undecided

And then they threaten rather than change or be human.
Re: - by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 10, 2020
BeachLife:
What are some examples of different values between Yoruba,Igbo, and Hausa?

Do you really need an answer to this question or you just pretending?
Re: - by hakeemhakeem(m): 12:49pm On Jan 10, 2020
There will always be argument on this forum in as much tooth will bit tongue but let argue not hate
Re: - by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 10, 2020
Lucid1:
OP you've spoken well, we need to change the way we think and act.

I don't blame poverty or our leaders, I blame the people. Bad people breed bad leaders. Bad people make bad systems.

I must commend you for this write up and wish we as people could take this as constructive criticism and work hard to change individually which will usher in a collective change.

My post refers to a greater portion of us Nigerians, they're a few good ones of course.

You've said my mind. Nothing more to add.

@Op, good observation.

2 Likes

Re: - by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 10, 2020
Spicycat:

When you say north i hope you are not including middle belt, because we have nothing to do with does Hausa/Fulani vicious monstrous people who dominate anything that has to do with the north. Count Middle Belt Out your so called North.
lol
Re: - by Dedetwo(m): 2:01pm On Jan 10, 2020
BeachLife:
My first account on this forum was about a year and half ago "LoveStreet" ,I left the forum and created a new account 4 months ago "BeachTime" and then deleted that and created this account. Through out my time on this forum, I've always posted positive and progressive ideas and comments devoid of insults and bias.

In my time here I've observed that most Nigerians are sadistic . They dislike and oppose good news or progressive ideas . They love negative news,Gossips,insults, and gory images .

The following adjectives best describe the typical Nigerian in my perception : Ethnic /religious bigots , Corrupt,dishonest, Myopic ,sadistic and wicked, Perverted, and immoral.
Most Nigerians think everyone on this forum must be Nigerian,live in Nigeria ,or must have such a shallow,corrupt, and depraved mentality like them. They find it difficult to accept sound and honest reasoning contrary from their primitive and jungle mentality.
I think mental health needs to be taken seriously in Nigeria,and Nigeria needs at least 20,000 psychiatric hospitals to cater for the urgent need of at least 80 percent of Nigerians.
I am in no way disparaging anyone . In fact,it makes me feel bad because all I see are a lot of broken people who need love.

The best way to hide ignorance is by the way of silence. Everything you accused Nigerians on your post are manifestation of human nature. I guess you have not visited forums hosted by other people than Nigerians. If have being to other forums and have these craps to say about Nigerians, you may be damn moronic as you have posited.
Re: - by mildflame: 6:57am On Jan 13, 2020
You impress me every bit
Re: - by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:40am On Jan 13, 2020
Very true,
A typical Nigeria would make an oppressive leader because he has been oppressed all his life.
Re: - by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:57am On Jan 13, 2020
There are 2 ethnic groups in Nigeria that claims to be special than others and it's Igbos and Fulanis.
One is so delusional that within its own ethnic group it managed to classify a portion of its population as untouchable.
When Awolowo told Zik to man his station in the east, they called hin an ethnic crusader.
Ofcourse we the Yorubas have always known we are VERY different!!

horsepower101:

Igbos value HUMAN Life, Education, competition, hard work, monogamy, meritocracy, level playing field, extreme need to catch up to the rest of the developed world in the 21st century, autonomy, wealth accumulation, and shared hatred for poverty. There are so many things about igbos I can break down for you but it’s will be very time consuming to write and too long to read. But what I said above is just to name a few.

I can’t with all honesty say that I see the same traits in the other two groups. I am not saying that individuals within those groups don’t have it but as a group, it’s a different story.
Re: - by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 18, 2020
-
Re: - by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 18, 2020
--

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari , Sanwo Olu, Rahman Razak, Prof Zulum Having Breakfast At Aso Villa-photo / Southern Nigeria Need To Wake Up / OBAFEMI AWOLOWO INTERVIEW: Abandoned Property Of The Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.