Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,119 members, 7,845,724 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy - Crime (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy (128496 Views)

Mother Beat Daughter Who Disappeared For Two Weeks During December Holiday(Video / Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) / Pius Nweke Arrested For Having Unlicensed Guns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by Brooke60(f): 3:17pm On Jan 10, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
my friend from Akwa Ibom was denied from marrying his fiancee simply becos her parents brought up a flimsy excuse that they won't allow their daughter to get married to non-igbo. that's how this guy was rejected... But to me I felt if the guy was as rich or has any family connections with dangote, those hypocritic parents won't hesitate to accept him.
bunch of hypocrites.
Dont mind them. Why Chef's family no reject Davido?

It is all about the money for them!

2 Likes

Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by adebayo10977(m): 3:17pm On Jan 10, 2020
tungamaje:
When my son impregnated Amaka, I didn’t reject the pregnancy. I was already used to seeing them together. When it was clear to me that Ibrahim was the owner of the pregnancy, I started taking care of the girl as my daughter-in-law.

Madam, that's not how it is in Igbo culture. If you want to get a daughter-in-law, first approach the parents and pay dowries

But Amaka knew that initially but gave her body so cheaply to him.........so who is at fault?
Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by Glorifiednwafor: 3:18pm On Jan 10, 2020
missyblissy:

Really? Deserve punishment. Starving her during pregnancy and beating her while pregnant was not enough. They had to beat a woman that just put to bed. Shame on them. They don't deserve to be call parents because they failed at it. They should be punished with the full extent of the law.

What freaking tribe are you??
Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by MartinsD12(m): 3:18pm On Jan 10, 2020
Shegzy8:

You clearly read to reply and not to understand. You are such a bigot. You didn't see where her parents refused the guy and his family, all help the tried rendering was futile. They stopped her from receiving anything from them. They tried giving her foodstuff, water, drugs ,clothes for her and her baby.
Calling me a bigot makes you irresponsible and a slowpoke don't quote me I express my opinion it's none of your business kids on nairaland lacks respect
Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by PeterUdeme: 3:18pm On Jan 10, 2020
Glorifiednwafor:

So most of your girls were born in zamfara that you don't see them to marry except the Igbo species??
Why don't the Igbo boys who are also born there interested in marrying Yoruba too?

Illiterate. Everyone born in Yoruba land are married by Yorubas. Have you seen our women looking for husband? If you don’t want your children to marry Yoruba then send them home when they are still little.

1 Like

Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by missyblissy: 3:18pm On Jan 10, 2020
Glorifiednwafor:

What tribe are you?

From Imo State Mbano.
Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by Ebenezar2020(m): 3:19pm On Jan 10, 2020
BiafraforTrump:

Anambra is Cameroon?

You are not from Delta, you are just one Afonja impersonating.
a survey and referendum carried out in Anambra has it that 80% of Anambrians will go with Nigeria if biafra were to seceed from Nigeria.
according to the data we collated, the remaining 20% that opted for biafra were migrants and settlers from Aba and Abakiliki and not Anambra indigenes.

ask Jimyjames Ndibunna Immhotep or lzaa
Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by topboss1: 3:19pm On Jan 10, 2020
emonis88:

All this rubbish u keep saying to spite someone or some people might come back to hunt you. Becareful what u say.
is he exposing wat we already know or u think it is a secret? Wat he said is wat dey are doing. We even saw some in Ogun state . We know dis but the dumb girls don’t.
Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 10, 2020
emonis88:

All this rubbish u keep saying to spite someone or some people might come back to hunt you. Becareful what u say.
wetin go hunt u? And it's not rubbish but facts
Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by petitejolie(f): 3:20pm On Jan 10, 2020
See wat she has done to herself. The parent poorly handled d case though but this shows the kind of children we have these days. They have no dream for their lives just to have sex. If she was focus she wouldn’t open her leg to get pregnant for any man or boy at all at d prime of her education. She no even chop better frog wey get egg sef. As for the parents two wrongs don’t make a right. There are rational ways of handling these situation.

2 Likes

Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by Ebenezar2020(m): 3:20pm On Jan 10, 2020
missyblissy:

From Imo State Mbano.
which Mbano? Isiala or Ehime?
Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by missyblissy: 3:20pm On Jan 10, 2020
Glorifiednwafor:

What freaking tribe are you??

Besides its not about tribe. Keep that sentiment aside. What they did was wrong and they must pay for it. Taking a life is criminal under the law.
Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by franchasng: 3:21pm On Jan 10, 2020
PeterUdeme:

You are just an hate filled illiterate. I’m not a Muslim and there’s nothing special about Igbo ladies. I just told you why they get married by Yoruba is because of the environment. They were born and raised here. If you don’t want that to happen stop living among the people you hate. Yorubas have no time to hate anyone.

As for your threat. Kill a Yoruba man and see what happens to you.
Hahahahaha.....I wouldn't want to pray for my daughter to marry a Yoruba Muslim because I will surely mud the guy, and its going to be with no trace of course because I won't be foolish enough to kill openly when I am not Donald Trump. I have warned you, be careful with who you date or marry, it can mar you in life, stay away from Igbo girls if you are a Yoruba Muslim!

We have more than enough Hausa-Fulanis, Ijaw, Urhobo, Itshekiri, Kanuri, Idoma, etc women also living in Yoruba land, you Yoruba Muslim guys should find yourself a beautiful wife from those other tribes, you cannot hate Igbos so much and still want to marry their daughters, aren't you guys stupid and ignorant Marriage is an affair involving two families who cherish each other's values, tradition, way of life, etc or wish to do same through marriage, but you guys hate Igbos, you hate Igbo culture, you hate Igbo tradition, you hate Igbo progress, you hate Igbo prosperity, but you want to marry an Igbo girl, are you not mad like this

Honestly, occupying same nation with unreasonable people like you lots hurts so much, it does hurt mhen, wished I had the privilege and power Trump has right now angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by topboss1: 3:21pm On Jan 10, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
which Mbano?
Isiala or Ehime?
. IMO girls are the worst for everything. Prostitution u name it.
Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by MartinsD12(m): 3:22pm On Jan 10, 2020
yeyeosoronga:

Ibrahim is probably another secondary school boy or someone within the same age group as Amaka. That's what I understood from the narrative anyway.
What the parents should have done when they noticed the relationship was to have sent her to the village to complete her education or even sent her to a boarding school in another town before the pregnancy even came up. Now that pregnancy don enter, they shouldn't have been beating her like that.
No matter how terrible your child is, you don't chase such a child into the lair of a tiger to be killed na
It's possible they didn't beat her rather she was starved, she is in secondary school the boy is in the same school what future does she has with the boy, a boy who can't feed himself let alone catering for a girl, i have zero tolerance for irresponsibility and every man is responsible for his or her actions, for every action there is a consequence
Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by danvon(m): 3:22pm On Jan 10, 2020
PeterUdeme:

You are just an hate filled illiterate. I’m not a Muslim and there’s nothing special about Igbo ladies. I just told you why they get married by Yoruba is because of the environment. They were born and raised here. If you don’t want that to happen stop living among the people you hate. Yorubas have no time to hate anyone.

As for your threat. Kill a Yoruba man and see what happens to you.
Dis is a stupid 4kin lie, America is dominated by Whites but you rarely see white men marrying black women instead the reverse is the case

Environment has nothing to do with it Yoruba men want to feel Superior to Igbos hence they rape our women

#God punish the mod that banned me
Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by missyblissy: 3:22pm On Jan 10, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
which Mbano?
Isiala or Ehime?

grin grin grin why you dey ask? You think I will lie about it or something what. Isiala Mbano and don't ask me my town. I will not tell you
Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 10, 2020
topboss1:
. Igbo girls today are a disgrace to their mothers and grand mothers, truth be told. Even aboki dey take I get igbo wife insult their tribe. Every Tom, dick and Harry . Just 100 naira
lol...are Igbo girls specially made to date only from their tribe? Humor me
Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 10, 2020
I wonder why we can't all get along...
Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by missyblissy: 3:23pm On Jan 10, 2020
topboss1:
. IMO girls are the worst for everything. Prostitution u name it.

Oh come on don't generalise. This is so freaking wrong. It's like saying all ibo men are ritualist. Come on
Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by ItooWorWor(m): 3:24pm On Jan 10, 2020
Glorifiednwafor:

You are dry abeg

I am here to deal on the issue at hand, that the Yoruba ugly looking people cannot sleep and wake without thinking of one Igbo girl or another..
Lol, your classic Igbo girls must be really cheap to fall in love with ugly yoruba boys.

5 Likes

Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by Glorifiednwafor: 3:24pm On Jan 10, 2020
awwfar:
lol..cry me a River, and yes we always have one of your dumb girls around cos they are better intimacy gadgets and trust me they are very easy catch as well due to high level of hunger in that region..just buy them food .. infact the one I'm currently fhucking no even chop up to 5k of my money before she spread legs like bat wings....infact bro, u get sister? If yes u in on a long thing..it's very certain one of my brothers go scatter her phussy soon or don scatter am already sef...na high BP go finish u laslas

Tell me something new grin, since you have all these against them yet you marry them in droves, why dont you marry your women , Instead you'd cry weep and pay money to get them to be yours while Igbo guys don't look at yours twice.

Your obsession with Igbo women makes it look Like if there is a law that says avoid Igbo women or die most of you would commit suicide.

Igbo women's case is just like the way black Americans are dying to have white chicks in America.
Your women remain inferior to Igbo women simple!!

2 Likes

Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by Angelfrost(m): 3:25pm On Jan 10, 2020
donbachi:
Every parents should know dat there are limits to what they can do to their child....whom to love and the choices the child makes are some of it...I pray they end in jail...so others can learn.

This is Nigeria!!! Others will never learn!!!... Nobody learns in this shi...le!!! undecided
Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by topboss1: 3:25pm On Jan 10, 2020
missyblissy:

Oh come on don't generalise. This is so freaking wrong. It's like saying all ibo men are ritualist. Come on
from now on, I declare war on Igbo prostitutes. We will kill u all before u disgrace our tribe.

1 Like

Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by MyOleSolksjaer: 3:25pm On Jan 10, 2020
I keep saying it and i will say it over and over, Igbos are the most backward and useless tribe in Nigeria.

How can you kill your own child all in the name of hatred towards Yoruba tribe? All Igbos better pack their bags and leave the South West or they face risk of being drowned in the Lagoon.

This is coming from a Niger Delta man who hates Igbos with a passion and will stand with the Yoruba tribe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by Ebenezar2020(m): 3:26pm On Jan 10, 2020
missyblissy:

grin grin grin why you dey ask? You think I will lie about it or something what. Isiala Mbano and don't ask me my town. I will not tell you
okay so you're IPOB?
WOW heard IPOB ladies have beards all over their faces with hairy bodies.
is it true?
I'd love to see one cool
Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by danvon(m): 3:26pm On Jan 10, 2020
awwfar:
lol...are Igbo girls specially made to date only from their tribe? Humor me

Are Yoruba girls made to specially date from their tribe?
Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by bukatyne(f): 3:27pm On Jan 10, 2020
tungamaje:
When my son impregnated Amaka, I didn’t reject the pregnancy. I was already used to seeing them together. When it was clear to me that Ibrahim was the owner of the pregnancy, I started taking care of the girl as my daughter-in-law.

Madam, that's not how it is in Igbo culture. If you want to get a daughter-in-law, first approach the parents and pay dowries

Did the parents of the girl tell the parents of the boy to do marriage rites and they refused?

Abeg!

Obinrin ti o ba bimo ni eni ti ju ale re.
Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by topboss1: 3:27pm On Jan 10, 2020
MyOleSolksjaer:
I keep saying it and i will say it over and over, Igbos are the most backward and useless tribe in Nigeria.

How can you kill your own child all in the name of hatred towards Yoruba tribe? All Igbos better pack their bags and leave the South West or they face risk of being drowned in the Lagoon.

This is coming from a Niger Delta man who hates Igbos with a passion and will stand with the Yoruba tribe.
let us be going to our Biafra light and darkness have nothing in common.

1 Like

Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by tartar9(m): 3:28pm On Jan 10, 2020
The only reason she was murdered is because he's Muslim,they would have done the same even if the guy was Igbo.
I haven't seen any antixtian comment or hate comment,imagine if this was the other way round,infact some flathéads here are celebrating.
Well,the good news is...one less igbo xtian by their own hands.
Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by missyblissy: 3:28pm On Jan 10, 2020
topboss1:
from now on, I declare war on Igbo prostitutes. We will kill u all before u disgrace our tribe.

shocked I have nothing else to say to you. Is like pouring water into an ocean. Goodluck with your ideology

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (37) (Reply)

Lawrence Anini: Life And Death Of Nigeria’s Most Notorious Armed Robber (photos) / Rahinatu Is Dead: 'Queen Of Dick, Hajia Pussy' Killed By Sakawa Boys / Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.