Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,720 members, 7,831,296 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

SERAP Asks EFCC To Release Shehu Sani - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SERAP Asks EFCC To Release Shehu Sani (10002 Views)

Sowore Asks EFCC To Prosecute U.S. School For Collecting Dollars From Bello / ₦1b Bribe: Group Asks EFCC To Invite Ayu Over Wike's Allegations / FG Asks EFCC To Forward Cases On Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SERAP Asks EFCC To Release Shehu Sani by donprinyo(m): 11:11am On Jan 10, 2020
Nigeria does not exist since Bubu enter in power.
Re: SERAP Asks EFCC To Release Shehu Sani by Okoroawusa: 11:21am On Jan 10, 2020
I support SERAP on this one. Charge him or let him go
Re: SERAP Asks EFCC To Release Shehu Sani by Wiifesnatcher(m): 12:03pm On Jan 10, 2020
[s]
BiafraforTrump:

Yorubas want America to sink but would rather go there for succour than any Islamic nation which they support so much to sink America.

Trump should as a matter of security deport all Yorubas from USA asap, your level of wickedness and evil mind towards the state of Israel and America cannot be tolerated further..

Hypocrite trying to single out the Northern Nigerians yet they are no different, same Islam, same hatred for Israel and America, nothing different..

Trump should do the needful abeg by conducting thorough screening, not all Nigerians living in America are Muslims, only the Yorubas and Hausa Fulani are!!
[/s]

stop bringing disgrace to Igbo Nation. Igbo people are not dumb as you want to force us to believe here with your dumb talk
Re: SERAP Asks EFCC To Release Shehu Sani by Malcolm123: 12:06pm On Jan 10, 2020
BiafraforTrump:

Nothing like that you hypocrite, you cannot eat your cake and have it!

You fools were busy throwing insults and threats to Trump and America including Israel just because you are head slamming jihadist Muslims from yorubaland, now all Nigerians should be made to suffer for something you and your tribe are solely responsible for, God forbid.!
It has to be brought to the attention of Trump and Americans those who don't wish them well and those who do.

We are not same people anyways.. My people are Christians and we are from the East and we speak Igbo and belong to Biafra simple!!

ar u a small pikin see d way you ar crying ...as if Trump or Iran even know dat you exist ....I can't believe you truly put am for head ...lol
go and report me to Trump again ..Ode
Re: SERAP Asks EFCC To Release Shehu Sani by Malcolm123: 12:13pm On Jan 10, 2020
BiafraforTrump:

I am of the view that since Yorubas hate Trump and America so much they should not be allowed entry into American not other Nigerians!!
Do you think you can eat your cake and have it?? Hell no! Femi Adesina tribe deserve no pity, they are very wicked and full terrorist supporters!!

how many Yoruba do you think live in USA Dem no reach 1% of total Yoruba in dis world
for your mind now ...if person Neva travel go amelika he Neva achieve for lyf abi
Re: SERAP Asks EFCC To Release Shehu Sani by Wiifesnatcher(m): 12:14pm On Jan 10, 2020
[s]
BiafraforTrump:

I am not dumb and that is why I am of the view that since Yorubas hate Trump and America so much they should not be allowed entry into American not other Nigerians!!
Do you think you can eat your cake and have it?? Hell no! Femi Adesina tribe deserves no pity, they are very wicked and full terrorist supporters!!
[/s]

stop making people see Igbo as a stark illiterate. is only an illiterate that used minority people characters to judge majority

Igbo people are not dumb, stop forcing us to believe they're dumb biko
Re: SERAP Asks EFCC To Release Shehu Sani by BiafraforTrump: 12:15pm On Jan 10, 2020
Malcolm123:

how many Yoruba do you think live in USA Dem no reach 1% of total Yoruba in dis world
for your mind now ...if person Neva travel go amelika he Neva achieve for lyf abi
Then that 1% have no business living in America, they should be deported asap and others who have intention of going there should be stopped..

Yoruba terrorists can't hate America and Israel and still want to go there, to do what? to bob America? Hell no!!
Re: SERAP Asks EFCC To Release Shehu Sani by Malcolm123: 12:21pm On Jan 10, 2020
BiafraforTrump:

Then that 1% have no business living in America, they should be deported asap and others who have intention of going there should be stopped..

Yoruba terrorists can't hate America and Israel and still want to go there, to do what? to bob America? Hell no!!

you ar a kid ....I can now see ....buh lucky you ..there is no restriction on NL

even USA said he ready to dialogue with Iran without precondition in their UN message ...you in a shithole is wailing ignorantly

now Bleep off ...not gonna qoute you again
Re: SERAP Asks EFCC To Release Shehu Sani by BiafraforTrump: 12:24pm On Jan 10, 2020
Malcolm123:

you ar a kid ....I can now see ....buh lucky you ..there is no restriction on NL

even USA said he ready to dialogue with Iran without precondition in their UN message ...you in a shithole is wailing ignorantly

now Bleep off ...not gonna qoute you again

Shut up, if USA dialogue with Iran should they now leave their country open for Iran and Yoruba terrorists to come and blow up their place for them..?

That's why i am of the view that since Yorubas hate Trump and America so much they should not be allowed entry into American not other Nigerians!!
Do you think you can eat your cake and have it?? Hell no! Femi Adesina tribe deserve no pity, they are very wicked and full terrorist supporters!!

America should know the tribes that hate them from Nigeria simple!
Re: SERAP Asks EFCC To Release Shehu Sani by Wiifesnatcher(m): 1:23pm On Jan 10, 2020
[s]
BiafraforTrump:

If I was dumb I wouldn't be smart enough to draw a conclusion based on analysis on ground of the destructive intent of the terrorist Yoruba tribe from their posts and speeches THAT since Yorubas hate Trump and America so much they should not be allowed entry into American not other Nigerians!!
[/s]

you're not just dumb, you're naive with things that's why you think Trump know you or one mythical Biafra

you better get busy and quit this childish nonsense
Re: SERAP Asks EFCC To Release Shehu Sani by ivili(m): 2:36pm On Jan 10, 2020
IAmStrange:
Many cases of crime here and there... whether true or not.

Chaos in various places... The world is indeed in crisis... crisis that manifests in many ways... even in ways that many humans are not taking note of.

But we rejoice, for we hope that God will soon send the man through whom these crises will end in societies where his influenced is embraced.

A man to bring about peace and prosperity to any part of the world where he's accepted.

A hero... A relief... A reformer... A saviour.

And he's no other than the coming Imes. grin

Imes, we await your coming grin
Who exactly is this Imes you keep referring to?

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Greets Basheer Garba Lado At 55 / Did Asian Cannibals Eat Nigerian? / Umahi On Inspection And Commissioning Tour To Mark His Two Years In Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.