Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Messi's Look After 2-3 Loss To Athletico Madrid - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi's Look After 2-3 Loss To Athletico Madrid (82987 Views)

Victor Osimhen's Look After Clashing Head Injury (Photo) / Francisca Ordega Signs For Athletico Madrid. / How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi's Look After 2-3 Loss To Athletico Madrid by chocboi78(m): 2:25pm On Jan 10, 2020
Eaztzide:
Messi:
I thought Griezmann said he can help us defeat his former club.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Messi's Look After 2-3 Loss To Athletico Madrid by swip88: 2:36pm On Jan 10, 2020
He is feeling not so good. I am a big fan of Messi and Ronaldo. I also prefer to bet on sport using different websites and tried http://bettingapp-bd.com/ which helped me to know more about different sport news, to get additional money as well.
Re: Messi's Look After 2-3 Loss To Athletico Madrid by chocboi78(m): 2:37pm On Jan 10, 2020
MESSI: wetin I do dis simione and I'm boyz
Re: Messi's Look After 2-3 Loss To Athletico Madrid by chocboi78(m): 2:39pm On Jan 10, 2020
Eaztzide:
Messi:
I thought Griezmann said he can help us defeat his former club.
I can't stop laughing, guy I swear u savage grin grin grin
Re: Messi's Look After 2-3 Loss To Athletico Madrid by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 10, 2020
Those that watched the match will know that Barcelona dominated ATM. Messi is truely just an unfortunate fellow.
Re: Messi's Look After 2-3 Loss To Athletico Madrid by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 2:50pm On Jan 10, 2020
Now he knows his just an African dwarf goat.
Re: Messi's Look After 2-3 Loss To Athletico Madrid by TruthSpeaker: 3:03pm On Jan 10, 2020
Serve him (Messi) right. Valverde might not retain his job till the end of the season. Messi was just awarded the last Ballon D’ Or by fraud. What and what did he win last season? Only La Liga.
Barcelona had a ball possession of 72% but ended up being thrown out.

Re: Messi's Look After 2-3 Loss To Athletico Madrid by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 10, 2020
Bobbyfreshh:

Hahaha the captain of fc bottlers will surely bottle the ballon d'or
Just like the Dubai d'or winner bottled the European Golden shoe??
Re: Messi's Look After 2-3 Loss To Athletico Madrid by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 10, 2020
TruthSpeaker:
Serve him (Messi) right. Valverde might not retain his job till the end of the season. Messi was just awarded the last Ballon D’ Or by fraud. What and what did he win last season? Only La Liga.
Why is it that the CR7 fans never criticize the defenders when Barcelona concede goals??

Pique is the best defender to them!!!

Messi is the worst player to them!!!

Messi is not Cristiano's problem abeg!!!

1 Like

Re: Messi's Look After 2-3 Loss To Athletico Madrid by matyns: 3:29pm On Jan 10, 2020
Bet football?
Visit - https://winnersbetclub..
For 100% fixed matches...
Re: Messi's Look After 2-3 Loss To Athletico Madrid by Legendguru: 3:54pm On Jan 10, 2020
Reall
Re: Messi's Look After 2-3 Loss To Athletico Madrid by MiltonFine: 4:11pm On Jan 10, 2020
eni4real:
All I know is that he will still win the Ballon d'or
. While your favorite player will win the Dubai d'or!!!
Nairaland chai!! Una too get mouth! grin grin grin
Re: Messi's Look After 2-3 Loss To Athletico Madrid by MiltonFine: 4:18pm On Jan 10, 2020
TruthSpeaker:
Life my friend is just like soccer. In the end, it's more about the score line and less about ball possession.

1 Like

Re: Messi's Look After 2-3 Loss To Athletico Madrid by mechanics(m): 4:26pm On Jan 10, 2020
Everyday is not Christmas.
Re: Messi's Look After 2-3 Loss To Athletico Madrid by Hokage001(m): 4:35pm On Jan 10, 2020
babakb:
This is why I like Cr7 fans, they don't care if Messi loss. If it was Cr7 that lost now this thread would have reached 20 pages.
True talk
Messi Fans can talk sha
Re: Messi's Look After 2-3 Loss To Athletico Madrid by Gideoniteprime4: 4:39pm On Jan 10, 2020
wonderful athletic Madrid wins the game

1 Share

Re: Messi's Look After 2-3 Loss To Athletico Madrid by Bobbyfreshh(m): 4:55pm On Jan 10, 2020
eni4real:
Just like the Dubai d'or winner bottled the European Golden shoe??

cheesy cheesy this one really enter am badly

Re: Messi's Look After 2-3 Loss To Athletico Madrid by TruthSpeaker: 6:17pm On Jan 10, 2020
eni4real:
Why is it that the CR7 fans never criticize the defenders when Barcelona concede goals??

Pique is the best defender to them!!!

Messi is the worst player to them!!!

Messi is not Cristiano's problem abeg!!!

Poor you, I know you were devastated by the defeat even when your forecast was a blatant defeat in favor of Barcelona. Your bad blood for CR7 is getting the better of you as I can see. CR7 didn’t play any match yesterday and I can’t remember mentioning him in my comment.
Better focus your attention on Barcelona and your star player Messi to see how you guys could earn a favorable result. Leave CR7 alone, he is no more in La Liga and he started 2020 with a hat trick.
Nor vex abeg!!!
Re: Messi's Look After 2-3 Loss To Athletico Madrid by Robenna(m): 6:19pm On Jan 10, 2020
ghettokid1:
All i know is that despite the loss he still remains the king of football
U De My Side
Re: Messi's Look After 2-3 Loss To Athletico Madrid by TruthSpeaker: 6:23pm On Jan 10, 2020
SolidLight:
Those that watched the match will know that Barcelona dominated ATM. Messi is truelt just an unfortunate fellow.
While some are interested in who dominated the game, what is paramount is the final result. In football, what counts is number of goals scored and not who dominated the game. With 72% ball possession, Barcelona still lost 2-3. That makes the pain even more excruciating.
Re: Messi's Look After 2-3 Loss To Athletico Madrid by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 10, 2020
TruthSpeaker:

Poor you, I know you were devastated by the defeat even when your forecast was a blatant defeat in favor of Barcelona. Your bad blood for CR7 is getting the better of you as I can see. CR7 didn’t play any match yesterday and I can’t remember mentioning him in my comment.
Better focus your attention on Barcelona and your star player Messi to see how you guys could earn a favorable result. Leave CR7 alone, he is no more in La Liga and he started 2020 with a hat trick.
Nor vex abeg!!!
Stop defending the 3rd best player(CR7) in the world..
All your point is all about CR7 or Messi..

Nothing about Barcelona defence, nothing about Pique, nothing about Valverde!!!

That proves my point right!!!

Anyway, # Valverde out!! !
Re: Messi's Look After 2-3 Loss To Athletico Madrid by Germi9: 6:25pm On Jan 10, 2020
This Griezmann na Double Agent oh
Re: Messi's Look After 2-3 Loss To Athletico Madrid by TruthSpeaker: 6:33pm On Jan 10, 2020
eni4real:
Stop defending the 3rd best player(CR7) in the world..
All your point is all about CR7 or Messi..

Nothing about Barcelona defence, nothing about Pique, nothing about Valverde!!!

That proves my point right!!!

Anyway, # Valverde out!! !

Hahaha, this was my original post “ Serve him (Messi) right. Valverde might not retain his job till the end of the season. Messi was just awarded the last Ballon D’ Or by fraud. What and what did he win last season? Only La Liga.
Barcelona had a ball possession of 72% but ended up being thrown out.“
. I never made mention of CR7. It was another individual that introduced CR7 to the stage.
In my previous response I said “ Better focus your attention on Barcelona and your star player Messi to see how you guys could earn a favorable result. Leave CR7 alone, he is no more in La Liga and he started 2020 with a hat trick.“. It remains relevant, focus on your man Messi, your team Barcelona and coach Valverde. What is expected of you guys is result, not your concern about CR7.
Re: Messi's Look After 2-3 Loss To Athletico Madrid by zeestone99(m): 6:37pm On Jan 10, 2020
Since the absence of Iniesta and Xavi. All the workload fell on Messi's shoulder. It could be tiring at times
Re: Messi's Look After 2-3 Loss To Athletico Madrid by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 10, 2020
TruthSpeaker:

Hahaha, this was my original post “ Serve him (Messi) right. Valverde might not retain his job till the end of the season. Messi was just awarded the last Ballon D’ Or by fraud. What and what did he win last season? Only La Liga.
Barcelona had a ball possession of 72% but ended up being thrown out.“
. I never made mention of CR7. It was another individual that introduced CR7 to the stage.
In my previous response I said “ Better focus your attention on Barcelona and your star player Messi to see how you guys could earn a favorable result. Leave CR7 alone, he is no more in La Liga and he started 2020 with a hat trick.“. It remains relevant, focus on your man Messi, your team Barcelona and coach Valverde. What is expected of you guys is result, not your concern about CR7.
With all the hatricks last season, VVD was still better than him!!!
There is no Ballon d'or in the Farmer's league!!!

Anyway, Valverde out!!!
Re: Messi's Look After 2-3 Loss To Athletico Madrid by drezo(m): 7:04pm On Jan 10, 2020
Lol you forget most of Messi's fans are Midgets and are very quick to chest beat... � I barely notice what is happening in Messi's life in football, I'm content with C. Ronaldo... The most complete player in the world, World Best!

That is how one dwarf has refused to fix my car engine today, so help me God I will never have anything to do with SHORT people I have suffered many misfortunes in the hands of dwarfs!!!!!
babakb:
This is why I like Cr7 fans, they don't care if Messi loss. If it was Cr7 that lost now this thread would have reached 20 pages.
Re: Messi's Look After 2-3 Loss To Athletico Madrid by Aboguede(m): 7:09pm On Jan 10, 2020
Yes that is thamos tell messi

Chebi I don beat u again grin
Re: Messi's Look After 2-3 Loss To Athletico Madrid by em3r4ld(m): 8:36pm On Jan 10, 2020
Even people that didn’t watch the match are here saying bullshit... yen yen!

Messi scored two goals, one was disallowed by Var. Pique scored a beautiful header, It was disallowed due to to poor officiating even when it was clear that it wasn’t offside with Var. ATM had couple of hand balls that weren’t given.

The scoreline was meant to be a 4-2–not counting in what were meant to be penalties... yet ATM was awarded a penalty that was a wrong call.

The stats proved that Barça dominated the game, but were unlucky due to poor officiating.

I criticize Barça when they are poor, but that match wasn’t one of those!
Re: Messi's Look After 2-3 Loss To Athletico Madrid by danot1030: 9:47pm On Jan 10, 2020
ghettokid1:

Messi two loses at a role with a gloomy future, Ronaldo two wins at a role with an heart trick and you still called Messi the king of football?

In your own definition failure must be success.
Re: Messi's Look After 2-3 Loss To Athletico Madrid by stieyven(m): 9:48pm On Jan 10, 2020
ghettokid1:
DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. The Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes his name in vain. EXODUS 20 :7
Re: Messi's Look After 2-3 Loss To Athletico Madrid by oaugraduate1234(m): 12:28am On Jan 11, 2020
This is so disappointing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Senegal CAF U23 Championship Semi Final (1 - 0) On 9th December 2015 / Emiliano Sala: Body Found In Plane Wreckage! (Photo & Video) / Victor Moses Dribble Brought Harry Kane To The Ground. See Reactions On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.