Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Messi's Look After 2-3 Loss To Athletico Madrid - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi's Look After 2-3 Loss To Athletico Madrid (82986 Views)

Victor Osimhen's Look After Clashing Head Injury (Photo) / Francisca Ordega Signs For Athletico Madrid. / How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi's Look After 2-3 Loss To Athletico Madrid by koolaid87: 2:36am On Jan 11, 2020
Davida33:
Messi is overrated, Barca need to start finding a replacement for Messi.

Overrated kill you there
Re: Messi's Look After 2-3 Loss To Athletico Madrid by AdamuAbdul: 9:26am On Jan 11, 2020
U can't reign forever
Re: Messi's Look After 2-3 Loss To Athletico Madrid by TruthSpeaker: 3:35am On Jan 16, 2020
eni4real:
With all the hatricks last season, VVD was still better than him!!!
There is no Ballon d'or in the Farmer's league!!!

Anyway, Valverde out!!!

FINALLY MY DEMAND WAS MEET, VALVERDE WAS SENT PACKING!!!
IT IS STILL TOO EARLY TO CELEBRATE THOUGH , YOUR WOES MIGHT STILL BE BUILDING UP NOW SUAREZ WILL BE OUT A LONG PERIOD.
Re: Messi's Look After 2-3 Loss To Athletico Madrid by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 16, 2020
TruthSpeaker:

FINALLY MY DEMAND WAS MEET, VALVERDE WAS SENT PACKING!!!
IT IS STILL TOO EARLY TO CELEBRATE THOUGH , YOUR WOES MIGHT STILL BE BUILDING UP NOW SUAREZ WILL BE OUT A LONG PERIOD.
Suarez can go with Valverde of he wants tongue

Barcelona is back!!!
Re: Messi's Look After 2-3 Loss To Athletico Madrid by robosky02(m): 2:32pm On Jan 16, 2020
angry
Re: Messi's Look After 2-3 Loss To Athletico Madrid by TruthSpeaker: 2:56am On Jan 23, 2020
eni4real:

Barcelona is back!!!

Barcelona is back with K-leg bah? They struggle to win all games they have played so far. Although what is important is a win and not how it was earned.
Re: Messi's Look After 2-3 Loss To Athletico Madrid by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 23, 2020
TruthSpeaker:

Back with K-leg bah? They struggle to win all games they have played so far. Although what is important is a win and not how it was earned.
FC Barcelona will get a number 9 and 2 world class defenders .. Just watch out!!!!
Re: Messi's Look After 2-3 Loss To Athletico Madrid by TruthSpeaker: 7:40pm On Jan 23, 2020
eni4real:
FC Barcelona will get a number 9 and 2 world class defenders .. Just watch out!!!!

Nor be today una money miss road expenditures start. Where is Philippe Coutinho that cost you guys €145M in 17/18? Bayern are sending him back by the end of the season because he is useless. You also spent €125M on Dembélé same year, €40 on Paulinho & €35M on Semedo.
In 18/19 you spent €41M on Malcom, €35.9M on Lenglet, €31M on Arthur & €18M on Vidal.
In 19/20, you spent €120M on Griezmann, €75M on De Jong, €26M on Neto, €18M on Firpo, & €12 on Emerson.
Re: Messi's Look After 2-3 Loss To Athletico Madrid by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 23, 2020
TruthSpeaker:

Nor be today una money miss road expenditures start. Where is Philippe Coutinho that cost you guys €145M in 17/18? Bayern are sending him back by the end of the season because he is useless. You also spent €125M on Dembélé same year, €40 on Paulinho & €35M on Semedo.
In 18/19 you spent €41M on Malcom, €35.9M on Lenglet, €31M on Arthur & €18M on Vidal.
In 19/20, you spent €120M on Griezmann, €75M on De Jong, €26M on Neto, €18M on Firpo, & €12 on Emerson.
Stop calling money anyhow Jo!!!

1 Like

Re: Messi's Look After 2-3 Loss To Athletico Madrid by TruthSpeaker: 2:48am On Jan 25, 2020
eni4real:
Stop calling money anyhow Jo!!!

Hahaha, the figures dey make your heart beat faster bah? When you convert these millions of Euros to Naira, nah there the real heart attack dey show up.
Re: Messi's Look After 2-3 Loss To Athletico Madrid by Nobody: 2:59am On Jan 25, 2020
TruthSpeaker:

Hahaha, the figures dey make your heart beat faster bah? When you convert these millions of Euros to Naira, nah there the real heart attack dey show up.
Na so my brother!!!
The guy wan suffocate me with imaginary money!!!

Make them dash me 1milla Dollar onli grin

1 Like

Re: Messi's Look After 2-3 Loss To Athletico Madrid by TruthSpeaker: 6:20pm On Jan 25, 2020
eni4real:

Barcelona is back!!!

I told you Barcelona will suffer without Suarez. I guess the 2-0 defeat is a proof. After so much struggle in the past to win with minimum margin, the right thing eventually happen today.
Re: Messi's Look After 2-3 Loss To Athletico Madrid by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 25, 2020
TruthSpeaker:

I told you Barcelona will suffer without Suarez. I guess the 2-0 defeat is a proof. After so much struggle in the past to win with minimum margin, the right thing eventually happen today.
Suarez should go away, he has been useless in the UCL!!!
Barcelona should buy a world class number 8 to replace him!!!

You mention Suarez absence as the reason for the loss!!!

Have you seen Barcelona defence recently...

How many of them can make the 1st team of top clubs in Europe right now??

Even Madrid is trying to support Legendary Marcelo with Mendy..

What has Barcelona done?? Nothing!!!

Pique is still Pique ..

Someone that should be displaced by a world class defender alrrady!!!

Barcelona has small club mentality!!!
Re: Messi's Look After 2-3 Loss To Athletico Madrid by TruthSpeaker: 9:11pm On Jan 25, 2020
eni4real:
Suarez should go away, he has been useless in the UCL!!!
Barcelona should buy a world class number 8 to replace him!!!

You mention Suarez absence as the reason for the loss!!!

Have you seen Barcelona defence recently...

How many of them can make the 1st team of top clubs in Europe right now??

Even Madrid is trying to support Legendary Marcelo with Mendy..

What has Barcelona done?? Nothing!!!

Pique is still Pique ..

Someone that should be displaced by a world class defender alrrady!!!

Barcelona has small club mentality!!!

So even with the stats of the game you still think your defense is your biggest problem? With 73% of ball possession you had only 5 shots on target, whereas the winners had 6 and scored 2 goals. Shots off target 6, against 2 by Valencia. Is it defenders you expect to also score goals? Your defenders are bad, that ok but why do your strikers fail to score? Suarez remains the striker you guys are missing, you have to admit it or keep suffering in pains.
Barcelona has spent hundreds of millions of Euros in the past few years but with little or no impact. I warned earlier on that after changing the coach, the lack of Suárez will also affect the team. Remember a penalty was even saved today, which means the game might have ended 3-0.

Re: Messi's Look After 2-3 Loss To Athletico Madrid by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 25, 2020
TruthSpeaker:

So even with the stats of the game you still think your defense is your biggest problem? With 73% of ball possession you had only 5 shots on target, whereas the winners had 6 and scored 2 goals. Shots off target 6, against 2 by Valencia. Is it defenders you expect to also score goals? Your defenders are bad, that ok but why do your strikers fail to score? Suarez remains the striker you guys are missing, you have to admit it or keep suffering in pains.
Barcelona has spent hundreds of millions of Euros in the past few years but with little or no impact. I warned earlier on that after changing the coach, the lack of Suárez will also affect the team. Remember a penalty was even saved today, which means the game might have ended 3-0.

I know about Barcelona more than you!!!

If Karius was a Barcelona keeper, they will still keep him despite making horrendous mistake that cost the UCL trophy!!!

Barcelona defence is getting weaker day after day!!!

I guess you didn't watch the Copa dey Rey match against Ibiza , a 3rd division team!!!

The defence is a big problem!!!

What make Liverpool great was the purchase of Allison, VVD and resurgence of Matip!!!!

Attack win you games, Defence win you trophies!!!

Barcelona is too lackadaisical about their weak defence and it will continue to hurt them when it matter most!!!

You can't rely on the attack all time especially when it is largely a one man attack!!!

You are the only one giving Suarez importance, he was even outscored by Benzema last season!!! No UCL goals in 3 seasons until the first leg of the semi final match!!!

Suarez should be replaced...
Re: Messi's Look After 2-3 Loss To Athletico Madrid by TruthSpeaker: 11:48pm On Jan 25, 2020
eni4real:
I know about Barcelona more than you!!!

If Karius was a Barcelona keeper, they will still keep him despite making horrendous mistake that cost the UCL trophy!!!

Barcelona defence is getting weaker day after day!!!

I guess you didn't watch the Copa dey Rey match against Ibiza , a 3rd division team!!!

The defence is a big problem!!!

What make Liverpool great was the purchase of Allison, VVD and resurgence of Matip!!!!

Attack win you games, Defence win you trophies!!!

Barcelona is too lackadaisical about their weak defence and it will continue to hurt them when it matter most!!!

You can't rely on the attack all time especially when it is largely a one man attack!!!

You are the only one giving Suarez importance, he was even outscored by Benzema last season!!! No UCL goals in 3 seasons until the first leg of the semi final match!!!

Suarez should be replaced...

Barcelona is your team not mine, so it is very acceptable if you know the team better than me. My judgment is based on facts, statistics and logic.
You know Barça so much and you didn’t foresee trouble when Suarez sustained a long term injury. When I voiced that Barcelona was going to suffer without Suárez your response was that Suarez could as well go with Valverde and that Barcelona was back.
The game against Ibiza ended 2-1 in Barcelona’s favor due to a last minute goal by Griezmann right? Did poor defense cost you 5 goals? No.
Football is won by who scores the highest number of goals and not by the team that seems to defend best. How do you ever expect to win a game without scoring? Your defense might be lacking but if your strikers aren’t scoring then you are in serious trouble.
[/size][size=8pt][/size][size=8pt]

How do you win a trophies without winning games? Hope you know what you are talking about?

Why are you still talking of last season, when the current season is already beyond midway. Suarez before his injury this season scored 11 goals in 17 games in La Liga with a goals per match ratio of 0.65, only behind Messi whose ratio is 0.93. Suarez has the highest assists (7) this season in La Liga with an assists per match ratio of 0.41 while Messi is behind with 0.40.[/size][size=8pt][/size][size=8pt][size=8pt][/size]

Suárez is a key man to the squad this season, statistics proves it.

I wonder what your rationale for replacing Suárez will be now. On the stats list, where does Griezmann that cost you guys €120M stand?

Liverpool is not good only because of defense, their strikers are very effective. They have scored 54 goals this season in EPL in 23 games.

Re: Messi's Look After 2-3 Loss To Athletico Madrid by Nobody: 1:24am On Jan 26, 2020
TruthSpeaker:

Barcelona is your team not mine, so it is very acceptable if you know the team better than me. My judgment is based on facts, statistics and logic.
You know Barça so much and you didn’t foresee trouble when Suarez sustained a long term injury. When I voiced that Barcelona was going to suffer without Suárez your response was that Suarez could as well go with Valverde and that Barcelona was back.
The game against Ibiza ended 2-1 in Barcelona’s favor due to a last minute goal by Griezmann right? Did poor defense cost you 5 goals? No.
Football is won by who scores the highest number of goals and not by the team that seems to defend best. How do you ever expect to win a game without scoring? Your defense might be lacking but if your strikers aren’t scoring then you are in serious trouble.

How do you win a trophies without winning games? Hope you know what you are talking about?

Why are you still talking of last season, when the current season is already beyond midway. Suarez before his injury this season scored 11 goals in 17 games in La Liga with a goals per match ratio of 0.65, only behind Messi whose ratio is 0.93. Suarez has the highest assists (7) this season in La Liga with an assists per match ratio of 0.41 while Messi is behind with 0.40.[/size][size=8pt][/size][size=8pt][size=8pt][/size]

Suárez is a key man to the squad this season, statistics proves it.

I wonder what your rationale for replacing Suárez will be now. On the stats list, where does Griezmann that cost you guys €120M stand?

Liverpool is not good only because of defense, their strikers are very effective. They have scored 54 goals this season in EPL in 23 games.
Suarez is an inconsistent performer..

Barcelona is a club that deserves world class players..

Stop defining Barcelona by Suarez..
A player that will become silent in the UCL again.. Don't deserve all those overrated mention.. He is always injured any time Barcelona lose a major match!!!

That is mediocrity!!!!

As for Liverpool, how many games did they lose or draw??
Re: Messi's Look After 2-3 Loss To Athletico Madrid by TruthSpeaker: 1:27am On Jan 27, 2020
eni4real:
Suarez is an inconsistent performer..

Barcelona is a club that deserves world class players..

Stop defining Barcelona by Suarez..
A player that will become silent in the UCL again.. Don't deserve all those overrated mention.. He is always injured any time Barcelona lose a major match!!!

That is mediocrity!!!!

As for Liverpool, how many games did they lose or draw??

Well, even your club understands that they are seriously missing Luis Suárez. What they are bidding for now is a striker, not a defender. They are ready to spend a whopping sum of €80M.

LUIS SUÁREZ HAS EARNED THE RESPECT OF THE CLUB. THEY WERE ALREADY THINKING OF A REPLACEMENT FOR HIM BEFORE HE SHOWED THEM THE STUFF HE IS MADE OF. 3RD HIGHEST GOAL SCORER IN LA LIGA WITH 11 GOALS IN 17 GAMES; HIGHEST ASSIT IN LA LIGA WITH 7 ASSITS. DON’T GET ME WRONG OH, I’M NOT A SUÁREZ FAN, NEITHER AM I A BARCELONA FAN. IF ANY THING, SUÁREZ’S INJURY BENEFITS ME, WHILE IT IS DETRIMENTAL TO YOU AND YOUR CLUB.

You keep talking of UCL, where was Messi and the rest to rescue the club when he wasn’t performing cool. Did he (Suarez) have to be the messiah?

Hope you now know you failed to identify the burning problem of your club.
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][size=8pt][/size]

KINDLY READ THE LINK BELOW AND RESET YOUR IMAGINATION ABOUT YOUR BELOVED CLUB BARCELONA. THIS IS TODAY NEWS, WHICH MEANS I HAVE BEEN VERY CORRECT FROM THE WORD GO.

http://www.90min.com/posts/6544686-barcelona-make-80m-offer-for-monaco-star-wissam-ben-yedder?old_domain=ftbpro.com/90min.com/

Re: Messi's Look After 2-3 Loss To Athletico Madrid by Nobody: 2:49am On Jan 27, 2020
TruthSpeaker:

Well, even your club understands that they are seriously missing Luis Suárez. What they are bidding for now is a striker, not a defender. They are ready to spend a whopping sum of €80M.

LUIS SUÁREZ HAS EARNED THE RESPECT OF THE CLUB. THEY WERE ALREADY THINKING OF A REPLACEMENT FOR HIM BEFORE HE SHOWED THEM THE STUFF HE IS MADE OF. 3RD HIGHEST GOAL SCORER IN LA LIGA WITH 11 GOALS IN 17 GAMES; HIGHEST ASSIT IN LA LIGA WITH 7 ASSITS.

You keep talking if UCL, where was Messi and the rest to rescue the club when he wasn’t performing cool. Did he have to be the messiah?

Hope you now know you failed to identify the burning problem of your club.
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][size=8pt][/size]

READ THIS BELOW AND RESET YOUR IMAGINATION ABOUT YOUR BELOVED CLUB BARCELONA.
http://www.90min.com/posts/6544686-barcelona-make-80m-offer-for-monaco-star-wissam-ben-yedder?old_domain=ftbpro.com/90min.com/

Ben Yedder, or what is the link about , will not even make the bench of 2006 Barcelona team!!!

The management of present Barcelona has poor vision!!!

I know what Barcelona deserves... Troll like you think the club deserve a weakened Suarez but that is complete Nonsense!!!

The last time Suarez was consistent in the UCL was in 2015!!!

If that is the striker you think Barcelona deserve, then remove your mask , we know you are just wishing the club more failure in the UCL!!!

Ben Yedder , Rodrigo, Giroud and other mid range players linked to Barcelona attack really prove that Bartomeu and his cohort don't care about the UCL, they prefer to buy Kevin Prince instead of bringing a player that will displace the inconsistent Suarez ....

I recommend Aubameyang or Werner!!!

Your Suarez hype will die if a proven goal scorer with more hunger and vigour is bought by the club hierarchy!!!

Suarez is so poor in the UCL ,that Benzema and Lewandowski are rated higher than him in the competition!!!

Your trolling is very obvious. Keep it to yourself!!!

Which club do you support? Suarez is available if you want, since you like him so much!!!
Re: Messi's Look After 2-3 Loss To Athletico Madrid by TruthSpeaker: 5:33am On Jan 30, 2020
eni4real:
Ben Yedder, or what is the link about , will not even make the bench of 2006 Barcelona team!!!

The management of present Barcelona has poor vision!!!

I know what Barcelona deserves... Troll like you think the club deserve a weakened Suarez but that is complete Nonsense!!!

The last time Suarez was consistent in the UCL was in 2015!!!

If that is the striker you think Barcelona deserve, then remove your mask , we know you are just wishing the club more failure in the UCL!!!

Ben Yedder , Rodrigo, Giroud and other mid range players linked to Barcelona attack really prove that Bartomeu and his cohort don't care about the UCL, they prefer to buy Kevin Prince instead of bringing a player that will displace the inconsistent Suarez ....

I recommend Aubameyang or Werner!!!

Your Suarez hype will die if a proven goal scorer with more hunger and vigour is bought by the club hierarchy!!!

Suarez is so poor in the UCL ,that Benzema and Lewandowski are rated higher than him in the competition!!!

Your trolling is very obvious. Keep it to yourself!!!

Which club do you support? Suarez is available if you want, since you like him so much!!!

YOU SEE YOUR BARCELONA ARE STILL HUSTLING HARD TO CONTAIN LUIS SUÁREZ’S ABSENCE. THEY ARE NOW VYING FOR A FAR CHEAPER OPTION. THEIR HEART IS NOW AFTER WILLIAMS OF CHELSEA. THINGS REALLY BAD OH!!!.

https://www.90min.com/posts/6547088-barcelona-preparing-late-20m-bid-for-chelsea-forward-willian?old_domain=ftbpro.com/90min.com/

Re: Messi's Look After 2-3 Loss To Athletico Madrid by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 30, 2020
TruthSpeaker:

YOU SEE YOUR BARCELONA ARE STILL HUSTLING HARD TO CONTAIN LUIS SUÁREZ’S ABSENCE. THEY ARE NOW VYING FOR A FAR CHEAPER OPTION. THEIR HEART IS NOW AFTER WILLIAMS OF CHELSEA. THINGS REALLY BAD OH!!!.

https://www.90min.com/posts/6547088-barcelona-preparing-late-20m-bid-for-chelsea-forward-willian?old_domain=ftbpro.com/90min.com/
Suarez is overrated by you only!!!

Barcelona board has low mentality.

They don't want to buy a player that can displace Suarez, they are looking for a back up instead!!!

Aubameyang, Weber will kick Suarez to the shadow because they are younger, faster and hungrier for more success!! They would do everything to prove themselves even in the UCL being new recruits!!!

But Barcelona will rather go for players that will not make Bayern Munich bench like Kevin Prince, Rodrigo, Ben Yedder, Mo*ron etc!!!

Suarez and Pique should be diisplaced from the first 11. Bartomeu and co. have contrary opinion tho!!!

This is not FC Barcelona that people dlfepo in love with, this is FC Bartomeu!!!

The club is going down seriously and you trolls are happy about it!!!

I pity the GOAT tho.. They would ruin the last segment of his career with those weak defence and poor team set-up!!!!!

Pathetic!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Senegal CAF U23 Championship Semi Final (1 - 0) On 9th December 2015 / Emiliano Sala: Body Found In Plane Wreckage! (Photo & Video) / Victor Moses Dribble Brought Harry Kane To The Ground. See Reactions On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.