Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

I Need Your Suggestion On What To Apply For This Year's JAMB Between These Two - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need Your Suggestion On What To Apply For This Year's JAMB Between These Two (592 Views)

JAMB: Between The Conservative North & The Chest-Beating South - Reno Omokri / Can I Use My Last Year Jamb Profile Code For This Year? / A Lot If Candidates Will Re-write Jamb Next Year-jamb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Suggestion On What To Apply For This Year's JAMB Between These Two by Acers: 9:34am On Jan 10, 2020
Hello guys, I am currently a 100l student of Microbiology in one of the northern universities and I want to write Jamb again to apply for pharmacy in my school or the Nigerian Defense Academy.
I am presently in a confused state at the moment because we all know how hard it is to get a competitive course in our country and also the NDA. I have always got passion for the NDA but you guys know the "know someone factor" in Nigeria which I don't really know anyone of high rank, while for the case of pharmacy I want to apply it because of the labour market in Nigeria which is very bad.
So guys can you help me suggest which to apply for Between the NDA or the Pharmacy
NOTE: this will be the third time I am writing JAMB
Pardon my typos
Re: I Need Your Suggestion On What To Apply For This Year's JAMB Between These Two by ibsaq(m): 10:03am On Jan 10, 2020
first choice NDA second choice pharmacy
Re: I Need Your Suggestion On What To Apply For This Year's JAMB Between These Two by Acers: 10:20am On Jan 10, 2020
ibsaq:
first choice NDA
second choice pharmacy
In Nigeria I don't think second choice applies only 1st choice
Re: I Need Your Suggestion On What To Apply For This Year's JAMB Between These Two by ibsaq(m): 12:14pm On Jan 10, 2020
Acers:

In Nigeria I don't think second choice applies only 1st choice
some how true but the logic is put the once that first uppers admission in first choice then if they didn't buy change of course and make the other first choice before screening.
Re: I Need Your Suggestion On What To Apply For This Year's JAMB Between These Two by Frenzy01(m): 7:47pm On Jan 10, 2020
Are you a student and looking for some additional sources of income.. This is neither a scam nor a gamble
Join LPV forum today and monetize your social media accounts with just 1500 one time registration fee and earn up to 5k in one day..
Whatsapp only 08101079819 for more info...

(1) (Reply)

Should Students Be Allowed To Resume Schools? / #we Want To Resume / 2020 Neco[chemistry]neco[chemistry]essay Questions And Answers(november 18-2020)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.