Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,349 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Can I Use My Last Year Jamb Profile Code For This Year? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Use My Last Year Jamb Profile Code For This Year? (13157 Views)

I Used Last Years JAMB Email To Register This Year JAMB / How To Create JAMB Profile Code 2020 And Get E-pin (UTME & DE) / A Lot If Candidates Will Re-write Jamb Next Year-jamb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Use My Last Year Jamb Profile Code For This Year? by Fastnewsnigeria: 7:25pm On Feb 19, 2022
Can I use my last year jamb profile code for this year? If this has been you question then i think the answer is YES.

JAMB Profile Code Goes With the Old Phone Number

The procedure to get started with obtaining UTME/DE Form is to send a Candidate’s NIN in this format (NIN 87903457891) to 55019. You will immediately receive your profile code. This is a 10-digit number you will use to buy your UTME form.

Now, some candidates had used their SIMs to get these codes sometime last year or the year before. If you use the same phone number to get the code this year, it means the same old profile code will be sent to you again this year.

Is anything wrong with that? NO!

It only means you must have access to your last profile. In other words, you must have the last email to your profile and the password to your profile.

Once you’re able to log in to the last profile, then you’re doing good. Go ahead and use the same profile for your UTME this year.

In fact, starting from the 2022 admission year, candidates are tied to the same email linked with their JAMB profile last year and the password sent to their email and after the linking except if they've changed the password.

Therefore, the old method of changing email or phone numbers in order to change the JAMB profile code is no longer working. You will use the same profile code, NIN, and linked email to obtain any future UTME/DE.

NIN Used Last Year to Get Profile Code is Still the Same this Year

When you wanted to obtain UTME/DE form last year, it was your NIN you used to get the profile code. It was this profile code you used to buy the JAMB PIN.
READ MORE: https://fastnewsng.com/can-i-use-my-last-year-jamb-profile-code-for-this-year/

Re: Can I Use My Last Year Jamb Profile Code For This Year? by AcademiiaNG: 7:31pm On Feb 19, 2022
For all information about JAMB UTME 2022, visit this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6965839/jamb-utme-2022-discussion-questions

(1) (Reply)

No Agreement With FG, Strike Not Ending Soon – ASUU, SSANU, NASU / 31 Kuje Prisoners Score 67 Distinctions, 94 Credits In Nov/dec WAEC / Change Of Name In Vanguard Newspaper.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.