Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,145 members, 7,811,219 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

I Got Scammed How Do I Track Him - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Got Scammed How Do I Track Him (1534 Views)

I Just Got Scammed. Guys Learn From This And Be Aware / How Do I Track A Scammer Through His Phone Number / Bank Fraud!!! What I Did And How I Got My Money Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got Scammed How Do I Track Him by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:53am On Jan 10, 2020
I got scammed last year by a well dressed gentleman with a clean car. I tried calling the number he is using but it was switched off. So when I tried the line with another number yesterday it went through. Please what is the best way to track this guy with his line. He actually scammed me the sum of 125k. I have evidence of him buying the goods from me through CCTV camera. I will appreciate if you have a good suggestion for me. Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: I Got Scammed How Do I Track Him by slimjohn2k5: 10:01am On Jan 10, 2020
Past the number on Facebook search to get his identity
You know what do next
Re: I Got Scammed How Do I Track Him by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:02am On Jan 10, 2020
Funkyswagzz:
I got scammed last year by a well dressed gentleman with a clean car. I tried calling the number he is using but it was switched off. So when I tried the line with another number yesterday it went through. Please what is the best way to track this guy with his line. He actually scammed me the sum of 125k. I have evidence of him buying the goods from me through CCTV camera. I will appreciate if you have a good suggestion for me. Thanks in anticipation.
How did he scam you?

Also, drop his number, let's see what we can do.
Re: I Got Scammed How Do I Track Him by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:03am On Jan 10, 2020
slimjohn2k5:
Past the number on Facebook search to get his identity
You know what do next
That's if he didn't get the number strictly for scam purposes.
Re: I Got Scammed How Do I Track Him by Plama: 10:16am On Jan 10, 2020
This country is turning into something else. Pls givw us details of how it went down so others won't fall for such scam in the future
Re: I Got Scammed How Do I Track Him by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:25am On Jan 10, 2020
Plama:
This country is turning into something else. Pls givw us details of how it went down so others won't fall for such scam in the future

My dear it's a long story but he carefully gained my trust without making me suspect him. Tho I did suspect him along the but because of his looks I didn't think too much of it. It's the first time I got scammed. The guy is a pro.
Re: I Got Scammed How Do I Track Him by Plama: 10:45am On Jan 10, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

My dear it's a long story but he carefully gained my trust without making me suspect him. Tho I did suspect him along the but because of his looks I didn't think too much of it. It's the first time I got scammed. The guy is a pro.
He won't go free. He will meet his doom someday. Don't allow his action turn you to a bad person. Stay good at all times.
Shalom..

2 Likes

Re: I Got Scammed How Do I Track Him by maxjax(m): 12:15pm On Jan 13, 2020
act as a fresh guy with another number since his phone only rings with a different number, arrange for hook up ...make sure you go with police
Re: I Got Scammed How Do I Track Him by ardrockltd(m): 3:07pm On Jan 13, 2020
just pretend to be a client then arrange to meet
Re: I Got Scammed How Do I Track Him by ufotty2001: 3:46pm On Jan 13, 2020
Funkyswagzz:
Go to DSS or SAR!!! They will trace him and arrest him

But u will pay
Re: I Got Scammed How Do I Track Him by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 13, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

You have CCTV footage
You have receipts? Then go to the special anti fraud unit state cid and make a statement

1 Like

Re: I Got Scammed How Do I Track Him by felai: 5:31pm On Jan 13, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

That guy that quoted you up there is also a scammer...
Do TRUST anybody on this CYBERSPACE except fully VERIFIED.

[size=18pt]SCAM ALERT[/size]

Be careful...
He is a patient SCAMMER
He scammed someone before and I had a long chat with him. He was happy he had found a willing victim grin grin

Daniel Asubo
Opay

Ecobank
Daniel Asubo

Stanley Obire
Ecobank

Nairaland Username plama

1 Like

Re: I Got Scammed How Do I Track Him by maigemuu: 6:30pm On Jan 13, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

Eleyi gaaju jor
Re: I Got Scammed How Do I Track Him by Godfullsam(m): 6:32pm On Jan 13, 2020
felai:

Be careful...
He is a patient SCAMMER
He scammed someone before and I had a long chat with him. He was happy he had found a willing victim grin grin

Daniel Asubo
Opay

Ecobank
Daniel Asubo

Stanley Obire
Ecobank

Nairaland Username plama

grin grin grin oya plasma or what ever you call ur self, comman defend your ass.

..typical case of kettle calling pot black
Re: I Got Scammed How Do I Track Him by Godfullsam(m): 6:37pm On Jan 13, 2020
There is a particular idiot that scammed us last year through this forum.

His real name is Moses ugwu from enugu state and his username is 'funnynation'.

He claimed to be a comedian, mc entrepreneur. He scammed me and some other guys through mini importation.

Nairalanders should be very careful. There are scammers everywhere

1 Like

Re: I Got Scammed How Do I Track Him by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:04pm On Jan 13, 2020
felai:

Be careful...
He is a patient SCAMMER

Daniel Asubo
Opay

Ecobank
Daniel Asubo

Stanley Obire
Ecobank

Nairaland Username plama

They are everywhere my dear.. so I won't be surprised if u say so.. nigeria have turned into scam hub
Re: I Got Scammed How Do I Track Him by fastlane84: 7:26pm On Jan 13, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

If you have any of his bank details visit the nearest EFCC office.
Re: I Got Scammed How Do I Track Him by faithfull18(f): 3:01pm On Feb 24, 2020
Plama:

He won't go free. He will meet his doom someday. Don't allow his action turn you to a bad person. Stay good at all times.
Shalom..
Says a scammer, funny isn't it.

(1) (Reply)

Dukascopy Connect 911 (Free Swiss Bank ~ £9 Bonus Account:): Download + Install / Business Ideas To Start With 3 Million Naira / I Need Advice On Micro Finance Bank, Thanks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.