Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Two Men Cheating With Each Other's Wives Allegedly Fight In A Mosque - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Two Men Cheating With Each Other's Wives Allegedly Fight In A Mosque (751 Views)

Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video / Cheating With Pride. Wife Explains Why / Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Men Cheating With Each Other's Wives Allegedly Fight In A Mosque by dayo229: 11:49am On Jan 10, 2020
A Twitter user has narrated a story that alleged happened in Ijebu-Igbo, Ogun state, between two married men who were cheating with each other's wives.

According to the Twitter user, one of the men found out a married man was having an affair with his wife. Rather than confront his wife and her married lover, he decided to start an affair with the man's wife.

After he achieved his aim, he went to the Mosque on a day when his rival was also there, took the mic and announced to the man and the entire Mosque that he was also sleeping with the man's wife. This led to a fight, @OlaseniOladejo claimed.

Read his tweets below.

Source:
https://www.denland.site/2020/01/twitter-stories-two-men-cheating-with.html

Re: Two Men Cheating With Each Other's Wives Allegedly Fight In A Mosque by crackhaus: 11:56am On Jan 10, 2020
Interesting...
But why would they fight each other?

They should have shook hands, hugged it out, and go have a drink together to commiserate their marital woes.
It's not everyday one encounters such coincidences of astronomic proportions.

Drinks

6 Likes

Re: Two Men Cheating With Each Other's Wives Allegedly Fight In A Mosque by Buharidgeneral: 11:56am On Jan 10, 2020
Thanks giving inside mosque

Twitter Sha!!!

1 Like

Re: Two Men Cheating With Each Other's Wives Allegedly Fight In A Mosque by donbachi(m): 11:58am On Jan 10, 2020
Rough play
Re: Two Men Cheating With Each Other's Wives Allegedly Fight In A Mosque by Omihanifa: 12:00pm On Jan 10, 2020
Another twitter story #audiostory
Re: Two Men Cheating With Each Other's Wives Allegedly Fight In A Mosque by cassidy1996(m): 12:04pm On Jan 10, 2020
don't lie
Re: Two Men Cheating With Each Other's Wives Allegedly Fight In A Mosque by superlanny(m): 12:17pm On Jan 10, 2020
It's a super story.....it's a super story.
Re: Two Men Cheating With Each Other's Wives Allegedly Fight In A Mosque by NaijaDonCast(m): 12:18pm On Jan 10, 2020
F*ck you this one F*ck you that one F*ck you aro
Re: Two Men Cheating With Each Other's Wives Allegedly Fight In A Mosque by Aboks(m): 12:29pm On Jan 10, 2020
birds of same feather fluck together why fighting
Afonja

Re: Two Men Cheating With Each Other's Wives Allegedly Fight In A Mosque by chriskosherbal(m): 2:01pm On Jan 10, 2020
This is my take if the story is true the two men and the two women involved are all useless, and lacked good moral stand ..
Re: Two Men Cheating With Each Other's Wives Allegedly Fight In A Mosque by APCNig: 5:16pm On Jan 10, 2020
This guy is my real blood. This is something I will do before kicking out the adulterous bittch of a wife, then do DNA for the kids.

(1) (Reply)

What A Clothes Makeover ie Difference In Outfits Can Do For You / Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom / Ladies Doing Wig And Weavon Businesses, Please I Need Your Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.