Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos (98006 Views)

Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) / Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Adanna's White Wedding / Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Adanna's Pre-Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:17pm On Jan 10, 2020
grin

Where is Pablo??
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos by kelvxyn: 6:18pm On Jan 10, 2020
Make money guys, I repeat. Make money.

3 Likes

Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos by KUNZEH(m): 6:18pm On Jan 10, 2020
Apoooo
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos by RiyadhGoddess(f): 6:18pm On Jan 10, 2020
Eifechukwude0 can you find your way to Dominion City HQ on Sunday? If you can, I will take you to the welfare department where you will be given food stuff that will last you for the week...
Pele.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos by Danniedpastor(m): 6:18pm On Jan 10, 2020
Eifechukwude0:
thank you,but atleast be nicer.

Hello bro
I understand that you are in Lagos.
Not everyone would male it in Lagos.
Reply me if you would like to try elsewhere.
God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos by Ukalu381(m): 6:18pm On Jan 10, 2020
That girl name hard to pronounce undecided

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos by eedimo(m): 6:20pm On Jan 10, 2020
hope4nigeria:
treck to lagoon and jump in it, your problems will be over before hunger kill you dia. Bastard.
That's not fair bro!
You need to be more humane... life is worth more than what you know.
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos by laurel03(m): 6:21pm On Jan 10, 2020
hope4nigeria:
treck to lagoon and jump in it, your problems will be over before hunger kill you dia. Bastard.
he no eat but can afford data... dont mind the yeye boy
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos by Jamorezzi: 6:24pm On Jan 10, 2020
So happy for you bro, the journey just began.
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos by Randy100: 6:24pm On Jan 10, 2020
AwkaetitiBabe:
Congratulations to Spiff

Ego di nma! Na money dey yab man sha
Really, why are you tempting me with this beer.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos by olisaEze(m): 6:25pm On Jan 10, 2020
Beautiful couple, nice pics. Spiff & wifey...short man with tall ambition! grin grin Snazzy I sight yu!

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 10, 2020
Who's that Short Man that wore short agbada??
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos by VirtIQ: 6:25pm On Jan 10, 2020
Whr is oga pablo with mista deputy.
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos by pweeryambre: 6:26pm On Jan 10, 2020
Godian45:
this is harsh u should have ignored the guy since u don't intend to help.u don't even know wat ppl out there are facing
chai! and davido popped and wasted champagne worth millions within minutes on cardio B the other day, chai!
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos by KingEzo: 6:26pm On Jan 10, 2020
Hello Nairalander, please I need your advice. I 31years and my fiancee 29years have been dating for the past four years. she discovered that she's pregnant on new year's eve. we discussed the issue throughout the new year and we agreed to keep the pregnancy that she's going to write her nursing Council exam later. I told her that she should give me some time so that I can go and discuss with my parents and organize introduction then do the engagement in a little way but she said her mom won't be happy with her that she need to do big wedding because she's the first child of her mom. she later told me that she's going to inform her parents before taking any step. to my surprise she called me this evening that she is going to terminate the pregnancy because her family has been raining insult on her since she got home. she said her grandma is even coming to the city with her so that she can terminate the baby. but I told her that I didn't support it that I can't terminate pregnancy, I told her that she can write the the council exam after delivery but she insisted
sir-ma should I support this their action.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 10, 2020
Randy100:
Really, why are you tempting me with this beer.
Mortuary standard for men.
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos by grandlexuz(m): 6:28pm On Jan 10, 2020
Lavisha:
The bae fine pass the bobo

Isn't that how it should be.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos by zoezoelogistics(m): 6:29pm On Jan 10, 2020
I am very happy for you “Spiff”.
Guess Tari could not make the trip, could not find him in the pics.

While we celebrate Spiffs’ wedding, I have this for you to ponder on:

What will it profit a man if he gains the whole world but looses his soul, what shall he give in exchange for his soul.

If you are reading this and you don’t know Jesus yet neither have you accepted him as your lord and saviour, I welcome you to receive him into your life.

You are the reason why he died many years ago.
Yes you. Apostle Paul said “this is a reasonable and accepted saying, that Jesus died for sinners of whom I am a chief”

Please don’t allow his death to go in vain over you.
He loves you , he really does.

You might be a church goer, it is of no use if you don’t have a relationship with the owner of the church.

Rev 3:20 He stands at the door of your life and is calling you to come now. Please answer this call and be saved.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos by naijazee2: 6:29pm On Jan 10, 2020
Congratulations to them
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos by Zchi1052(m): 6:29pm On Jan 10, 2020
Spiff my man...very funny fellow
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos by grandlexuz(m): 6:30pm On Jan 10, 2020
Ukalu381:
That girl name hard to pronounce undecided

I wouldnt be surprised not up to a dozen folks on this thread noticed.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 10, 2020
hope4nigeria:
Be Kind
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos by majamajic(m): 6:32pm On Jan 10, 2020
I have beginning to notice background of pics took across the niger
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos by tstx(m): 6:32pm On Jan 10, 2020
Godian45:
this is harsh u should have ignored the guy since u don't intend to help.u don't even know wat ppl out there are facing

The guy is a scammer.. That's why he didn't include his name..
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos by samigben(m): 6:33pm On Jan 10, 2020
ok

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos by Goke7: 6:35pm On Jan 10, 2020
congrats spiff, happy for the guy
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos by SkinnyNigga: 6:38pm On Jan 10, 2020
AwkaetitiBabe:
Congratulations to Spiff
Ego di nma! Na money dey yab man sha
when are we getting married ?
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos by Anijay1212(m): 6:41pm On Jan 10, 2020
Flexherbal:
Who nor like better thing!

Congratulations to them.
May their home be fruitful.

Your can request for Mr. Flex Herbal Tea for MEN, for a jaw-breaking performance, during your honeymoon.
Performance that will break pesin jaw kwa?
Udonminit...
Lol na play i dey play o...
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos by NORSYK(m): 6:42pm On Jan 10, 2020
grandlexuz:

I wouldnt be surprised not up to a dozen folks on this thread noticed.

Miss Kaseay isn't that hard to pronounce
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos by lozanni(m): 6:43pm On Jan 10, 2020
Classicdexy:
This mumu guy get married to a good looking babe sha,,, love aki attire thou

It's just acting ooh. The guy interprets his role so well that the first time I saw him speaking so fluently ( he interviewed President Obasanjo), I was so shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos by Kenturkey048(m): 6:44pm On Jan 10, 2020
Shey spiff don reach to marry ni??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Janemena Reacts To Prince Kpokpogri Leaked Audio On Dirty Sex / Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears / Tonto Dike Caught Sleeping With Van Vicker!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.