Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos (98008 Views)

Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) / Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Adanna's White Wedding / Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Adanna's Pre-Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos by lagdmark(m): 7:51pm On Jan 10, 2020
I know no say Samuel dey smallish, congratulations!
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos by RPirez: 7:57pm On Jan 10, 2020
Btruth:
Congratulations to Samuel & Sandra.

Meanwhile.......
.....someone killed her own daughter because she is dating a Yoruba boy. What a life?

https://www.nairaland.com/5623525/amaka-nweke-parents-beat-daughter

Igbo girls dey on top Yoruba guys... Apex tribe for 9ja! cool
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos by modsfucker: 8:00pm On Jan 10, 2020
But where is Pablo in the pictures?
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 10, 2020
Lavisha:
The bae fine pass the bobo
Na lie
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos by WildChild00(m): 8:05pm On Jan 10, 2020
AwkaetitiBabe:
Congratulations to Spiff

Ego di nma! Na money dey yab man sha

Awkwaetiti so you drink this too? shocked

Ladies of nowadays cry
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos by thebossagain: 8:06pm On Jan 10, 2020
spiff the official clown of the family, you have paid your dues, it's time to make your women relax your body.
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos by egopersonified(f): 8:09pm On Jan 10, 2020
I just love this aki vibe, laugh at your shortcomings and disadvantages and they will make a way for you.
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos by hope4nigeria(m): 8:10pm On Jan 10, 2020
Dagrace01:
Your reply is very dumb and heartless, u should have just call him Scammer and move on! How can u even think of advising someone to commit suicide? U don't know what he might be going through!..
bro, I've been a graduate for over 10years, no job, I drove taxi for 7years before I open my own business, don't be surprise those guys begging in physical and on internet enter clubs every night, spend the begging proceed on girls in the club because they know people like you will be kind to them and give them money over and over again. The worse among them are the ones buying data to beg on internet, they also do yahoo too. I'm speaking from experience, I give money to beggars but the internet beggars are advanced yahoo. They connect to very large number of prospective sympertizers like you.
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos by JerySmalls(m): 8:23pm On Jan 10, 2020
Why do I still feel the girl will knock him on the head anytime soon? What do I know?
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos by oloyede90(m): 8:26pm On Jan 10, 2020
E be like say the babe old pass am o. Mr lucky I sight you!! Prince the fat dwarf, I sight u. Efe(aki) I sight u. You guys really tried by supporting spiffs. It shows you guys are cool family real life
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos by aprilwise(m): 8:30pm On Jan 10, 2020
The clown in Johnson's series is married now. Congrats
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos by sameasy4real(m): 8:32pm On Jan 10, 2020
Pls where is uncle pablo,mohammed,emuh,tari,jenifer,gudluck and aburo dem no attend the wedding ni? [sub][/sub]
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos by Tboy1419: 8:40pm On Jan 10, 2020
Eifechukwude0:
thank you,but at least be nicer.
. Why is it that any guy that wants to beg for money here on Nairaland will register with a new profile, am sure this guy has another account but just want to try his luck with this new account, guy hustle oo, you get two leg and two eyes.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos by mzhorlah(f): 8:44pm On Jan 10, 2020
Lavisha:
I swear
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos by chewwie(m): 8:47pm On Jan 10, 2020
Where Don Pablo?
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos by BRASH: 8:52pm On Jan 10, 2020
Lavisha:

Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos by Angy55(f): 8:53pm On Jan 10, 2020
KingEzo:
Hello Nairalander, please I need your advice. I 31years and my fiancee 29years have been dating for the past four years. she discovered that she's pregnant on new year's eve. we discussed the issue throughout the new year and we agreed to keep the pregnancy that she's going to write her nursing Council exam later. I told her that she should give me some time so that I can go and discuss with my parents and organize introduction then do the engagement in a little way but she said her mom won't be happy with her that she need to do big wedding because she's the first child of her mom. she later told me that she's going to inform her parents before taking any step. to my surprise she called me this evening that she is going to terminate the pregnancy because her family has been raining insult on her since she got home. she said her grandma is even coming to the city with her so that she can terminate the baby. but I told her that I didn't support it that I can't terminate pregnancy, I told her that she can write the the council exam after delivery but she insisted
sir-ma should I support this their action.
@ 29 she wants to commit abortion. Sense is really far from her.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos by Danniedpastor(m): 8:55pm On Jan 10, 2020
Eifechukwude0:
i won't mind trying elsewhere,my contact is 07083766632

I'm in Delta state. Life here it's better. I almost died in Lagos o.
Are you on WhatsApp?
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos by jclassiq(m): 8:57pm On Jan 10, 2020
grandlexuz:
Congrats sharp guy. I am happy for him. He is not my kind of comedian as I find him over dramatic. However he sure has a huge following and that is what matters. I find Zachy of the Johnsons more hilarious

I don't even see how that guy is a comedian. He is not even remotely funny

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos by Dagrace01(m): 8:59pm On Jan 10, 2020
hope4nigeria:
bro, I've been a graduate for over 10years, no job, I drove taxi for 7years before I open my own business, don't be surprise those guys begging in physical and on internet enter clubs every night, spend the begging proceed on girls in the club because they know people like you will be kind to them and give them money over and over again. The worse among them are the ones buying data to beg on internet, they also do yahoo too. I'm speaking from experience, I give money to beggars but the internet beggars are advanced yahoo. They connect to very large number of prospective sympertizers like you.
I don't and can't ever sympathetize with any internet begger, I'll rather tag them scammer or insult them directly rather advicing them to commit suicide, u can never tell, it could be anybody and the best thing I think u should do is let the person know u don't fall for his pranks rather than giving him suicide advice. We have almost 200million people in Nigeria and we don't know who is who. As for me I can't ever give money to such person, I'll rather pass, I'm going through my own palava too, and I can't give one idiot money via the Internet but I won't ever advice such thing like suicide to someone, it's very fragile and risky, the human mind is very funny and dangerous.. Thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos by Enemyofpeace: 9:05pm On Jan 10, 2020
The wife looks so hold, I am sure, she is holder than the guy

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos by Eifechukwude0: 9:05pm On Jan 10, 2020
Danniedpastor:

I'm in Delta state. Life here it's better. I almost died in Lagos o. Are you on WhatsApp?
i was,untill they stole my phone 3weeks ago
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos by Enemyofpeace: 9:08pm On Jan 10, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
grin

Where is Pablo??
come and be my baby mama
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos by Danniedpastor(m): 9:09pm On Jan 10, 2020
Eifechukwude0:
i was,untill they stole my phone 3weeks ago

OK
I'll call you tomorrow.
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos by Eifechukwude0: 9:09pm On Jan 10, 2020
Tboy1419:
. Why is it that any guy that wants to beg for money here on Nairaland will register with a new profile, am sure this guy has another account but just want to try his luck with this new account, guy hustle oo, you get two leg and two eyes.
there is no proud begger on earth.i have a legit account here,but i swear u don't want to know
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos by Makschinchin: 9:09pm On Jan 10, 2020
igboamakaaa:
That "badt guy" face that men make when they want to spray you dollars. Them go just throwey face dey throw the paper for floor grin

Modified; wait oh....on closer observation, it's actually dollars spiff was spraying shocked. My nigga grin

Money that will still enter his pocket back. Grooms are supposed to spray highest currencies to their brides seeing that the money will still return to their coffers.. Abi no be so
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos by Eifechukwude0: 9:10pm On Jan 10, 2020
Danniedpastor:

OK I'll call you tomorrow.
ok,thanks
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos by Antara0503(m): 9:11pm On Jan 10, 2020
igboamakaaa:
That "badt guy" face that men make when they want to spray you dollars. Them go just throwey face dey throw the paper for floor grin

Modified; wait oh....on closer observation, it's actually dollars spiff was spraying shocked. My nigga grin
observationist#i hat my doff
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos by GMbuharii: 9:21pm On Jan 10, 2020
Lovely.

Hope no coneheaded structure picking pockets were allowed in there!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos by Niyinficient(m): 9:29pm On Jan 10, 2020
So this spiff na Ekiti boy...happy married life Sam
Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos by alfasexy: 9:30pm On Jan 10, 2020
Onyi22:
Igbo Amaka

Until she jam Ajibola.

Spits.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos by Mryacks: 9:33pm On Jan 10, 2020
How nice...see his "father" Lucky Johnson spraying them grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Janemena Reacts To Prince Kpokpogri Leaked Audio On Dirty Sex / Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears / Tonto Dike Caught Sleeping With Van Vicker!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.