Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Chloe Davison Commits Suicide Because She Wasn’t Getting Enough Likes Online - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chloe Davison Commits Suicide Because She Wasn’t Getting Enough Likes Online (98032 Views)

Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage / Babcock Student, Susan, Attempts Suicide Because Of Boyfriend, Jumps From Hostel / 14-year-old SS2 Student Commits Suicide, Because He Failed And Had To Repeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chloe Davison Commits Suicide Because She Wasn’t Getting Enough Likes Online by Onucs(m): 7:06am On Jan 11, 2020
low self esteem sha.. the same goes for all slay mamas
Re: Chloe Davison Commits Suicide Because She Wasn’t Getting Enough Likes Online by gbolahanmudashi: 10:03am On Jan 11, 2020
Damn she should have came to meet me
I have cheat likes for all social media
Re: Chloe Davison Commits Suicide Because She Wasn’t Getting Enough Likes Online by Silentflute1234: 10:26am On Jan 11, 2020
Why she no relocate come naija?
Re: Chloe Davison Commits Suicide Because She Wasn’t Getting Enough Likes Online by kinggSamuel(m): 10:45am On Jan 11, 2020
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Yeaaaah, she's no different from others who comes here to troll & attacked for LIKES. grin

Social media is where they feel they truly exist, they become relevant & that is why it has a big impact for the millennials, we can't deny that. This is where most of us our lives evolved. cool
that is why I say that if an egg is by broken from the outside its life ends but if it is broken from the inside life begins. Stop overdependence on what people think about you and look at ur inside and appreciate and grow that unique gift that u have. She is a fool for taking her own life. And all who commit suicide are destined for hell. She didn't give herself life and she has no right to take it. Whether a person is beautiful or ugly it doesn't matter. A beautiful heart is what matter. There is a saying that a beautiful girl can't give a man a beautiful life but a beautiful life can give a man a beautiful girl.
Re: Chloe Davison Commits Suicide Because She Wasn’t Getting Enough Likes Online by skedy1(m): 10:57am On Jan 11, 2020
Kingosytex:
Just because of some useless and worthless instagram likes.

What on earth is she gonna tell her creator?

Some folks on Nairaland can do same, judging by the way some struggle for the first to comment stuff as if their lives revolve around that.

Ndi ara na ata guava!!!!
Maybe she was not created
Re: Chloe Davison Commits Suicide Because She Wasn’t Getting Enough Likes Online by thepranksta: 12:04pm On Jan 11, 2020
I don't like this story at all. First of all, likes and comments don't mean anything, because people online don't know the real you and they won't help you when you're in trouble unless you are very famous or an exceptional newsworthy case. I think Instagram has rivaled Facebook for the narcissism displayed. I just wish people would focus on building real-world relationships. I think Pinterest is better because instead of vanity you see more arts and crafts, and plenty of graphics. Please people! Do not depend on social media for self-esteem!

Family comes first. Put your family above friends and social media.
Re: Chloe Davison Commits Suicide Because She Wasn’t Getting Enough Likes Online by Egalitarianpoker(m): 3:02pm On Jan 11, 2020
She is dead but her pusvy lives on.
Re: Chloe Davison Commits Suicide Because She Wasn’t Getting Enough Likes Online by mercyland93(m): 3:20pm On Jan 11, 2020
What a loss to her family. A beautiful lady that waste her life on Earth and give it freshly to termite to consume inside the grave...
What a waste.
Re: Chloe Davison Commits Suicide Because She Wasn’t Getting Enough Likes Online by purples25(f): 9:10pm On Jan 11, 2020
Angelfrost:

Really??! Useless??! That's the best you have to put up??!... What about the more useless parents who knew the unstable and fragile psychology of their young child, and failed to take proper rehabilitative steps to build her up and ensure she was on the right track??!...

I could have been like this young lady a decade ago... You put great contents online (Not just pictures) yet fail to get the recognition you feel they are worth. It takes a mentally strong person with good self esteem and focus to be unmoved, unperturbed, and move on.

Social media will continue to be the undoing of the jobless, and psychologically fragile.... It's a pity... A bigger pity that we underestimate the power social media holds over young people today.

Very sensible comment!
Re: Chloe Davison Commits Suicide Because She Wasn’t Getting Enough Likes Online by vik110(m): 9:45pm On Jan 11, 2020
Wasted that is good news u think I have time for idiots this year mtcheeew
Re: Chloe Davison Commits Suicide Because She Wasn’t Getting Enough Likes Online by Ayobamigiven: 5:36am On Jan 12, 2020
You get iPhone and still kill yourself

Nigerians girl wey dey borrow iphone to snap, send via xender and upload on their cracked screen techno self still get joy.

Rip to the foolish social media dependant.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) / Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad / 3 Friends Slept With A Teenager In Lagos And Filmed It (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.