Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Buhari: Graduates Must Have Credible School Certificates - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Graduates Must Have Credible School Certificates (44988 Views)

I Lost All My School Certificates - Kabir Ibrahim Masari, Tinubu’s Placeholder / Hanan Buhari Graduates With Masters Degree From Royal College Of Art, UK (Video) / Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Graduates Must Have Credible School Certificates by Organs(m): 6:45pm On Jan 10, 2020
PapaBaby:
Is this a joke?

Buhari with no known certificate is lecturing us about credible certificate.

Hmm 66 likes. Nigerians and laziness. Dont worry, Its not only in Nigeria, in the USA, the media campained about Obama's birth certificate until they realized they were being taking for a ride. Same here, they are deceiving you and you too are deceiving yourself. Buhari has no certificate indeed, infact he is not even Buhari he is Jubril el sudani.
Re: Buhari: Graduates Must Have Credible School Certificates by Bigfish121(m): 6:48pm On Jan 10, 2020
This country is dead already.i know what am currently facing in my institution because I refused to sort a course.right now I have gotten extra year because of the said course.if you have opportunity just leave this country.immediately after my nysc I am leaving this country for good.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Graduates Must Have Credible School Certificates by Youthleader22(m): 6:48pm On Jan 10, 2020
PapaBaby:
Nigerian graduates must have credible ‘School certificates’ – Buhari

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/01/nigerian-graduates-must-have-credible-school-certificates-buhari

Did Buhari write his waec when he entered office? See secondary school man with akpan grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Graduates Must Have Credible School Certificates by Larryndelaw: 6:49pm On Jan 10, 2020
PapaBaby:
Is this a joke?

Buhari with no known certificate is lecturing us about credible certificate.
But he get COWS AND NEPA CERTIFICATE.
The most foolish president in the history of Africa.
Re: Buhari: Graduates Must Have Credible School Certificates by Youthleader22(m): 6:51pm On Jan 10, 2020
Khd95:
affidavit presido grin grin

People deleting comments up and down una welldone o. We are in democracy I wonder whatever happened to freedom of speech.
Lalasticlala mynnd44 seun
Re: Buhari: Graduates Must Have Credible School Certificates by henrysam(m): 6:53pm On Jan 10, 2020
This man is just sounding funny these days. The last time he was talking about not seeking medical attention abroad.
The most important thing is that. He is culpable of all these.
Make I no talk too much o
Re: Buhari: Graduates Must Have Credible School Certificates by Respect55(m): 6:54pm On Jan 10, 2020
But he doesn't even have fake
Re: Buhari: Graduates Must Have Credible School Certificates by Ahmeduana(m): 6:57pm On Jan 10, 2020
JUST THE WAY YOU HAVE IT undecided
Re: Buhari: Graduates Must Have Credible School Certificates by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:59pm On Jan 10, 2020
Lol a man who could not provide his WAEC CERR.
Re: Buhari: Graduates Must Have Credible School Certificates by SexytorresE(f): 7:02pm On Jan 10, 2020
Hope u carry job opportunity follow body with this thing u Dey talk ?
Re: Buhari: Graduates Must Have Credible School Certificates by klax(m): 7:05pm On Jan 10, 2020
PapaBaby:
Nigerian graduates must have credible ‘School certificates’ – Buhari

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/01/nigerian-graduates-must-have-credible-school-certificates-buhari

Pls which Buhari said these

Pls I don't understand or I'm I missing something?
Re: Buhari: Graduates Must Have Credible School Certificates by asatemple(f): 7:06pm On Jan 10, 2020
Be looking for trouble upandan
Re: Buhari: Graduates Must Have Credible School Certificates by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 10, 2020
Just like you right?....dumb clown!
Re: Buhari: Graduates Must Have Credible School Certificates by tete7000(m): 7:07pm On Jan 10, 2020
UthmanUnique:
NO OFFENCE!! So, because your parent made a mistake while growing up, they shouldnt guide you aright while growing up?

You can't give what you don't have. The only way you can correct a mistake is to first admit you made a mistake, that way you demonstrate you can differentiate between right and wrong and as such you have the morality to put another on the path that is right. A man that denies he is in the wrong while it is obvious to everyone else has not shown he can discern right from wrong and as such can't lecture others on morality. Buhari falls into the second category, he talks about thing he doesn't even know. Give him a credible school certificate and tell him what makes he certificate credible, he will fail woefully. On that ground, he is unfit to be in a position that saddles him responsibility of providing people with credible certificates. Bad parents cian't raise good children. An adage says a fruit doesn't fall far from its tree. Hope you can interpret that?
Re: Buhari: Graduates Must Have Credible School Certificates by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 10, 2020
Seun! Call your mods to order before i loose my temper o!

This should be in the #JOKE SECTION and not front page, hian!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Graduates Must Have Credible School Certificates by Lugianostar(m): 7:18pm On Jan 10, 2020
Credible certificates as a professor you are?

I no fit laugh o!!!

Chai Nigeria!!!

Our early Nationalists will be crying in their graves on what is happening now
Re: Buhari: Graduates Must Have Credible School Certificates by Phoneshadrack: 7:23pm On Jan 10, 2020
He that comes to equity must come with clean hands.Buhari were is your certificate
Re: Buhari: Graduates Must Have Credible School Certificates by bejeria101(m): 7:30pm On Jan 10, 2020
Affidavit dullard sef dey talk. Na wa.
Re: Buhari: Graduates Must Have Credible School Certificates by 02Kebreal(m): 7:31pm On Jan 10, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
so because a man may have NO certificate, he shouldnt demand that all graduates have credible school certificates?!?!?!

[img]https://media./images/c748bdce45aa15254d2e42e3a3561d2d/tenor.gif[/img]

Wetin concern Bicycle with Car park?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Graduates Must Have Credible School Certificates by stanisbaratheon: 7:31pm On Jan 10, 2020
This is the man they say has integrity.
Re: Buhari: Graduates Must Have Credible School Certificates by 2Ways(m): 7:35pm On Jan 10, 2020
APCNig:

Now tell me, is imPatience Jonathan's Bachelors degree credible? Was she taught in Pigin throughout her four years at the university? How camone her grammar, lexis and structure are the worst in the history of mankind?

your english is terrible
Re: Buhari: Graduates Must Have Credible School Certificates by Powersurge: 7:39pm On Jan 10, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
so because a man may have NO certificate, he shouldnt demand that all graduates have credible school certificates?!?!?!

[img]https://media./images/c748bdce45aa15254d2e42e3a3561d2d/tenor.gif[/img]

What are you talking about? You cannot take someone to a place you have not been. A blind man cannot lead another. A man with pass and credit in his certificate (perhaps forged) cannot be DEMANDING for anything from others.

How can the system be credible when his children qre schooling in UK? or when he himself doesn't use the medical facilities in Nigeria. Buhari is a complete hypocrite.

Is Buhari eating Nigerian rice? Which of his Ministers are eating NIgerian rice? Do you see any vehicle from Buhari's fleet that was made in Nigeria?

You can say you believe in a course that you are not ready to champion. Throughout the lifetime of Nelson Mandela, he did not go out SA for medical stuff.

Don't be received by these politicians, most of them have dual citizenship. They don't even believe in the country.
Re: Buhari: Graduates Must Have Credible School Certificates by Pedrotina11: 7:41pm On Jan 10, 2020
Come which tym bubu ryt waec wey him face for the wassce cert old like dat? The thing b lyk say him ryt am dis afternoon...Naija which way Right or left..
Re: Buhari: Graduates Must Have Credible School Certificates by AdonaiAluminium: 7:46pm On Jan 10, 2020
Let him lead by example.. Show us his

Contact us now for all your roofing jobs, roof repair and maintenance, etc
Re: Buhari: Graduates Must Have Credible School Certificates by Sunnydoo: 7:48pm On Jan 10, 2020
Guilty Conscience!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Graduates Must Have Credible School Certificates by Kay25(m): 7:49pm On Jan 10, 2020
As if he has one
Re: Buhari: Graduates Must Have Credible School Certificates by tunary(m): 7:53pm On Jan 10, 2020
Your head dey shake. where is your school result/certificate? Ewu
Re: Buhari: Graduates Must Have Credible School Certificates by joshmee4real(m): 8:01pm On Jan 10, 2020
GamalNasser:

Yes he has no right to
You can as well say a Man who is an illiterate doesnt have the right to send his child to school

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Cradles A Baby He Met While Flying Economy Class (Photos) / The Men Behind The Lagos Metro Rail. Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode, Sanwo Olu. Picture / Ahmed Indimi Showers Zahra Buhari With N1000 Notes At Their Wedding (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.