Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Slimcase Blasted For Posting X Rated Sex Video To Promote His Song, He Replies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slimcase Blasted For Posting X Rated Sex Video To Promote His Song, He Replies (2209 Views)

Lekki Slay Queen Bathing Outside: Nigerian Lady Blasted For Filming Video / Braless Lady Blasted For Dancing With Her Chest / Nigerian Girl Blasted For Sharing After Sex Video With Boyfriend In Bed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slimcase Blasted For Posting X Rated Sex Video To Promote His Song, He Replies by Praizenewstv: 12:44pm On Jan 10, 2020
This world is coming to an end very soon.

Popular singer slimcase was blasted by a Nigerian for posting a viral video of a lady to promote his upcoming song ”Pongila”.

He respond to the follower without causing an havoc or thug of words between them.

And this are some people future wives.

Watch the 18+ Viral Video ==> HERE

Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/singer-slimcase-blasted-by-his-fan-for-posting-video-of-a-lady-to-promote-his-song-he-replies/
Re: Slimcase Blasted For Posting X Rated Sex Video To Promote His Song, He Replies by Praizenewstv: 12:44pm On Jan 10, 2020
Watch the Controversial Viral Video ==> HERE

Re: Slimcase Blasted For Posting X Rated Sex Video To Promote His Song, He Replies by sLentlover7778(m): 12:46pm On Jan 10, 2020
To blow no be by force.. if your music no sell again, try Agbo Jedi business.. grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Slimcase Blasted For Posting X Rated Sex Video To Promote His Song, He Replies by dawnomike(m): 12:47pm On Jan 10, 2020
This is wrong in every way!!!
Inasmuch as i understand the need to do what you have to do to get things done... I do not support moral decadence as this

1 Like

Re: Slimcase Blasted For Posting X Rated Sex Video To Promote His Song, He Replies by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:50pm On Jan 10, 2020
grin

Abeg ooo..lemme see first the video before i comment cheesy
Re: Slimcase Blasted For Posting X Rated Sex Video To Promote His Song, He Replies by harkandey(m): 1:08pm On Jan 10, 2020
music no be his way
make he try carpentry work grin

1 Like

Re: Slimcase Blasted For Posting X Rated Sex Video To Promote His Song, He Replies by Kingosytex(m): 1:45pm On Jan 10, 2020
Wetin Slimcase de sing sef?

I no blame am, a blame a lot of delude people who call themselves his fans. Naira Marley and Zlatan don use Zanku comot Slimcase's Shaku Shaku for line.

Shebi na mediocrity we dey celebrate for Naija?
Re: Slimcase Blasted For Posting X Rated Sex Video To Promote His Song, He Replies by Praizenewstv: 4:11pm On Jan 10, 2020
Kingosytex:
Wetin Slimcase de sing sef?

I no blame am, a blame a lot of delude people who call themselves his fans. Naira Marley and Zlatan don use Zanku comot Slimcase's Shaku Shaku for line.

Shebi na mediocrity we dey celebrate for Naija?
lol
Re: Slimcase Blasted For Posting X Rated Sex Video To Promote His Song, He Replies by Praizenewstv: 2:15pm On Jan 11, 2020
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Abeg ooo..lemme see first the video before i comment cheesy
lol
Re: Slimcase Blasted For Posting X Rated Sex Video To Promote His Song, He Replies by Praizenewstv: 11:06am On Jan 12, 2020
Nawa oo

(1) (Reply)

Edo Man Returns Wife To Her Parents, Says Her Vagina Is Too Wide / MUST READ: Pregnant Woman Who Gave Birth To A Goat In Nigerian (see Photos) / Magic Christmas Wishes: Use The Link To Create Your Custom Xmas Wish & Share.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.