Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

“my Husband Is Gay, His Boyfriend Lives In Lekki”- Woman Cries Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “my Husband Is Gay, His Boyfriend Lives In Lekki”- Woman Cries Out (3768 Views)

Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) / My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? / Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“my Husband Is Gay, His Boyfriend Lives In Lekki”- Woman Cries Out by NNFORUM(m): 1:21pm On Jan 10, 2020
A woman has taken to her social media page lament after she discovered her husband had an extramarital affair with another man.

According to the message shared by relationship blogger and love expert, Joro Olumofin, the woman got to know about her husband’s homosexual activities last year and she is fully prepared to leave him this year.

Her message to Joro reads ;

“Joro, my husband is gay, i got to find out last year. His boyfriend is a married man living in Lekki. I am leaving him this year, already told my parents. Ladies your husband may be gay. So many men are gay today but they need a wife for cover up.”

SOURCE: https://nnf.com.ng/p/my-husband-is-gay-his-boyfriend-lives-in-lekki-woman-cries-out/524

1 Share

Re: “my Husband Is Gay, His Boyfriend Lives In Lekki”- Woman Cries Out by sLentlover7778(m): 1:29pm On Jan 10, 2020
What's good for the goose is good for the gander.. grin grin grin
Re: “my Husband Is Gay, His Boyfriend Lives In Lekki”- Woman Cries Out by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:35pm On Jan 10, 2020
bro, let me be the bearer of bad news.... YOU ARE GAY TOO

no matter how drunk you are, nobody can take of your pants and put a finger in your nyansh.... if he did thats because "unknowingly" thats what you wanted him to do.

2 Likes

Re: “my Husband Is Gay, His Boyfriend Lives In Lekki”- Woman Cries Out by kestine(m): 1:52pm On Jan 10, 2020
Shey joro no dey tire for fake stories self
Re: “my Husband Is Gay, His Boyfriend Lives In Lekki”- Woman Cries Out by thundafire: 2:28pm On Jan 10, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin finally Mikel left the gate for Iwobi to see wat his eyes have seen
Re: “my Husband Is Gay, His Boyfriend Lives In Lekki”- Woman Cries Out by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 10, 2020
Mehn I need Joro's plug , he's creativity has increased after smoking a specific weed, I suspect

4 Likes

Re: “my Husband Is Gay, His Boyfriend Lives In Lekki”- Woman Cries Out by pesty100(m): 4:18pm On Jan 10, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
bro, let me be the bearer of bad news.... YOU ARE GAY TOO

no matter how drunk you are, nobody can take of your pants and put a finger in your nyansh.... if he did thats because "unknowingly" thats what you wanted him to do.
i guess since you know how to identify gays so much you must also be a bum lover, you know it takes one to know one right?
Re: “my Husband Is Gay, His Boyfriend Lives In Lekki”- Woman Cries Out by metroid(m): 4:39pm On Jan 10, 2020
I am just laughing as I read this story
Re: “my Husband Is Gay, His Boyfriend Lives In Lekki”- Woman Cries Out by profilemessages: 6:27pm On Jan 10, 2020
why do.women hate gay men? I don't know the problem of our modern day women nowadays with gay guys, if they(/women)/notice that you are gay, they will be the first to snitch on that guy, but if the guy toast them they will shout "no" .

I toast you you said no, I toast a guy he said yes, what the hell is your problem? guys please share your comments

9 Likes

Re: “my Husband Is Gay, His Boyfriend Lives In Lekki”- Woman Cries Out by profilemessages: 6:29pm On Jan 10, 2020
most women usually think that their bodies are the passport to heaven, that if you don't have them, that you can't make it in life, I just wonder how this world would have been without women!!!!

3 Likes

Re: “my Husband Is Gay, His Boyfriend Lives In Lekki”- Woman Cries Out by nlPoster: 6:29pm On Jan 10, 2020
To do a prostate exam I think a rectal probe is necessary?

https://www.healthline.com/health/mens-health/how-is-a-prostate-exam-done#dre
Re: “my Husband Is Gay, His Boyfriend Lives In Lekki”- Woman Cries Out by profilemessages: 6:31pm On Jan 10, 2020
don't even blame bobrisky, an average Nigerian woman , lady or girl are worst than BOBRISKY!!!!
Re: “my Husband Is Gay, His Boyfriend Lives In Lekki”- Woman Cries Out by profilemessages: 6:32pm On Jan 10, 2020
when you toast them they will say no, when you are gay or visiting a who.re or brothel, they start snitching,

sorry ma, YOUR PUSSY IS NOT GOLD PLATED, !!!!SORRY MA!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: “my Husband Is Gay, His Boyfriend Lives In Lekki”- Woman Cries Out by profilemessages: 6:36pm On Jan 10, 2020
forget religion, forget soddom and Gomorrah Nigerian women are worse than gays!!!!!
Re: “my Husband Is Gay, His Boyfriend Lives In Lekki”- Woman Cries Out by iaamxavier(m): 7:08pm On Jan 10, 2020
If every guys on here is condemning gays I keep wondering who are then the gays??

3 Likes

Re: “my Husband Is Gay, His Boyfriend Lives In Lekki”- Woman Cries Out by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:17pm On Jan 10, 2020
pesty100:
i guess since you know how to identify gays so much you must also be a bum lover, you know it takes one to know one right?

whats next? knowing how to identify lesbians make me one too, abi? knowing how to identify a street beggar makes me one too, abi? knowing how to identify a cheater make me one too, right?!

get your mind out of the gutter...
Re: “my Husband Is Gay, His Boyfriend Lives In Lekki”- Woman Cries Out by nlPoster: 9:22pm On Jan 10, 2020
People here are sex obsessed.

2 Likes

Re: “my Husband Is Gay, His Boyfriend Lives In Lekki”- Woman Cries Out by pesty100(m): 9:27pm On Jan 10, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

whats next? knowing how to identify lesbians make me one too, abi? knowing how to identify a street beggar makes me one too, abi? knowing how to identify a cheater make me one too, right?!

get your mind out of the gutter...
it stands to reason that lesbians will know how to identify other lesbians. Identifying a street beggar is not equivalent to identifying a closeted homo sexual. My objection still stands
Re: “my Husband Is Gay, His Boyfriend Lives In Lekki”- Woman Cries Out by khiaa(f): 9:30pm On Jan 10, 2020
profilemessages:
why do.women hate gay men? I don't know the problem of our modern day women nowadays with gay guys, if they(/women)/notice that you are gay, they will be the first to snitch on that guy, but if the guy toast them they will shout "no" .

I toast you you said no, I toast a guy he said yes, what the hell is your problem? guys please share your comments

I don't think women hate you gay guys, it's your deception we hate. Don't waste a woman's time/life by wooing her to cover up your deception.

The most disgusting and unforgivable selfish behavior that you do is to convince these women that you are straight, love them, and marry them only to continue to chase dick. That's who gay men are in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: “my Husband Is Gay, His Boyfriend Lives In Lekki”- Woman Cries Out by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:32pm On Jan 10, 2020
pesty100:
it stands to reason that lesbians will know how to identify other lesbians. Identifying a street beggar is not equivalent to identifying a closeted homo sexual. My objection still stands

ok sir, i guess now that everyone with a gaydar is gay, then me and my gay self will just let you in your nonsense be.
have a fantastic day.
Re: “my Husband Is Gay, His Boyfriend Lives In Lekki”- Woman Cries Out by Fasindo: 9:40pm On Jan 10, 2020
shocked

Joro on the beat!
One thing I like about Joro is his ability to fabricate lies nd makes it sound true.
If Joro channel this energy he uses in fabricating nd writing nonexisting stories just to be on d news nd go into writing of fictions, Sydney Sheldon nd Dan Brown will be no match to him

1 Like

Re: “my Husband Is Gay, His Boyfriend Lives In Lekki”- Woman Cries Out by PharoahIII: 10:13pm On Jan 10, 2020
[/color]
profilemessages:

[color=#006600]

...a gay spotted. abeg make guys run from this one o. how u know say women dy snitch on gays if u no be one. How a man can like a man is beyond me.
Re: “my Husband Is Gay, His Boyfriend Lives In Lekki”- Woman Cries Out by ruggedtimi(m): 10:55pm On Jan 10, 2020
why dem dey send the joro guy such messages
Re: “my Husband Is Gay, His Boyfriend Lives In Lekki”- Woman Cries Out by enawt: 11:36pm On Jan 10, 2020
It's nothing bad, I'm gay too.

Of course I'm joking
Re: “my Husband Is Gay, His Boyfriend Lives In Lekki”- Woman Cries Out by GreetMe(m): 12:25am On Jan 11, 2020
Pls someone should tell me which story we haven't heard from Joro. undecided
Re: “my Husband Is Gay, His Boyfriend Lives In Lekki”- Woman Cries Out by Jaqenhghar: 12:30am On Jan 11, 2020
Babes beware of all those " close friends" yer man is keeping. Allthose "my nigger " "my bone man " ... he might might be boning your man wink grin

Thats how one woman walked in on he hubby and his best friend from waaay back.
Re: “my Husband Is Gay, His Boyfriend Lives In Lekki”- Woman Cries Out by Jaqenhghar: 12:32am On Jan 11, 2020
khiaa:

I don't think women hate you gay guys, it's your deception we hate. Don't waste a woman's time/life by wooing her to cover up your deception.

The most disgusting and unforgettable behavior that you do is to convince these women that you are straight, love them, and marry them only to continue to chase dick. That's who gay men are in Nigeria.
Then infect the women with HIV

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

After Waiting Four (4) Years Only To Find Out She's Not A VIRGIN / See What A Girl Posted And What A Guy Replied That Is Trending On Facebook / Trauma Of A Nigerian Young Lad. Pls, Help!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.