Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Japanese Fishing Equipment - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Japanese Fishing Equipment (729 Views)

Amazing Japanese Names That Are NIGERIAN / Argungu Fishing Festival Winner Gets N10m,cars Hjj Seats March 14, 2020 / See The Sorry State Of Argungu Fishing Festival Site(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Japanese Fishing Equipment by goodspeed963(m): 3:55pm On Jan 10, 2020
Hey guys, do you know about Japanese fishing equipment? Where to buy?
Re: Japanese Fishing Equipment by PatrikStacy: 12:10am On Jan 14, 2020
Hello, dude. The Japanese fishing equipment is really very qualitative and effective. Probably, it's the best equipment that you can buy. It will never break and you can be sure that you have bought a really good thing. I have a lot of different Japanese rods, lures, knives and so on and they are really very nice and qualitative comparing to manufacturers from other countries. I would recommend the Japanese fishing equipment, it's really nice stuff. I was amazed by it's quality and design. I don't regret at all that I have bought this equipment.
Re: Japanese Fishing Equipment by larrydan: 2:32am On Jan 19, 2020
PatrikStacy:
Hello, dude. The Japanese fishing equipment is really very qualitative and effective. Probably, it's the best equipment that you can buy. It will never break and you can be sure that you have bought a really good thing. I have a lot of different Japanese rods, lures, knives and so on and they are really very nice and qualitative comparing to manufacturers from other countries. I would recommend the Japanese fishing equipment, it's really nice stuff. I was amazed by it's quality and design. I don't regret at all that I have bought this equipment.

in fact japanese fishing equipment is in great demand

(1) (Reply)

Edo People Won't Stop Trying To Steal Yoruba Cultural Heritage! / I Need A New Phone / Masquerade Chased Church Members Away And Took Over The Funeral Service In Akwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.