Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance (51391 Views)

Kidnapper Evans All Smiles In Court During Arraignment (Photos) / Photos Of Kidnapper Evans Smiling In Handcuffs As He Arrives Court Today(pics) / Kidnapper Evans’ Secretary Arrested; His Truck Yard Uncovered In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by WildChild00(m): 5:31pm On Jan 10, 2020
Sportize:
Oga you need apprentice? I dey available o

For Sale!
Nikon d5300 with a 35mm Yongnuo prime lens and 18-55 kit lens and free 32gb SD card
@165k

clean perfect working condition and a great camera for both photography and video production.
location Edo st. but with good arrangement, nationwide delivery is possible

serious buyers only pls
calls/whatsapp

Scam
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by Enosa1(m): 5:31pm On Jan 10, 2020
The guy seems very comfortable, is he even in jail?
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by IpobAntidote: 5:33pm On Jan 10, 2020
[s]
ghettokid1:
What about our Terrorist President self?
When will they arrest him?
[/s]

You must be another criminal kidnapper like Evans for trying to change the subject.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by itsme01: 5:33pm On Jan 10, 2020
criminal
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by RZArecta(m): 5:34pm On Jan 10, 2020
yarimo:
And that is IPOB role model undecided
tribal bigot, Fulani terrorists are wiping out villages in Kaduna and plateau, kidnapping seminarians and other innocent people. Is it then proper to say Fulani terrorists are the role models of BMC zombies ?

https://www.thenaijaweekly.com/2020/01/youths-butchered-by-suspected-herdsmen.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by IpobAntidote: 5:35pm On Jan 10, 2020
[s]
ghettokid1:
What about our Terrorist President self?
When will they arrest him?
[/s]

We shall know them by their utterances.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:36pm On Jan 10, 2020
grin
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:38pm On Jan 10, 2020
If this guy had successfully established something with the money he got from kidnapping, we would have been hearing Igbo Amaka, and no one would know the source of the money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 10, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
I can estimate values of nairaland zombies by their post also

Haha! the bbq guy is a confirmed one.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by Aturitoroman: 5:47pm On Jan 10, 2020
This man still dy shocked
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by Slimsly100(f): 5:47pm On Jan 10, 2020
cheesy
Olalan:
People who do borrow pose had better have a rethink in this age of kidnapping make dem no over estimate your value
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by bestman09(m): 5:50pm On Jan 10, 2020
grin
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by Mryacks: 5:50pm On Jan 10, 2020
Can the law just handle this man already....criminal!
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by poseidon12: 5:50pm On Jan 10, 2020
I wonder why this guy's trial is dragging for this long. By now he should have been serving several life sentences for his crimes.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by Godpikin4real(f): 5:51pm On Jan 10, 2020
Really? Like seriously?
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 5:53pm On Jan 10, 2020
grin

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by ghettokid1(m): 5:55pm On Jan 10, 2020
IpobAntidote:
[s][/s]

You must be another criminal kidnapper like Evans for trying to change the subject.
You must also be another terrorist like Buhari

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by hisexcellency34: 5:59pm On Jan 10, 2020
This guy should be dead by now

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by DTC2(m): 5:59pm On Jan 10, 2020
yarimo:
And that is IPOB role model undecided

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by brexit: 6:00pm On Jan 10, 2020
[quote author=ghettokid1 post=85679463]
[b]While Buhari is the confirmed Terrorist Nigeria ever produced) Somebody like this is devoid of common sense to be contributing to public discourse
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 10, 2020
ultimate77:
Is this nigga still alive? with the gruesome offences he commited? damn!!!

Indeed we are in big shit

He hasn't been convicted man. These kinds of trials take long everywhere in the world.

Even after conviction he has rights to appeal.

Sometimes, jungle justice is better than civil justice but we're in a civil society and have to play by the rules

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by lucky4west: 6:00pm On Jan 10, 2020
most sophisticated high tech robber cum kidnapper of our time, oyenusi, anini and co de learn for this one de because he lived and enjoyed the cash...a real mafia
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by brexit: 6:02pm On Jan 10, 2020
Somebody like this is devoid of common sense to contribute to public discourse
ghettokid1:

While Buhari is the confirmed Terrorist Nigeria ever produced

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by Okemmuo1: 6:02pm On Jan 10, 2020
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by King2019(m): 6:03pm On Jan 10, 2020
Dareal90s:
Says the next president of Biafra

Be wise
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by Benwallt(m): 6:04pm On Jan 10, 2020
How are you estimating the value of your current landlord
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by 2chukwu(m): 6:05pm On Jan 10, 2020
ultimate77:
Is this nigga still alive? with the gruesome offences he commited? damn!!!

Indeed we are in big shit
Sharraap outdated roundabout
What about the Yahoo Yahoo boy that smugglls himself in as una president
He's not just an imposter but a terrorist and a criminal!
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by Edge1(m): 6:05pm On Jan 10, 2020
tartar9:
Very true,ipob have that superpower.
They have a brain duly evolved for crime.

As yours is dully evolved for mediocrity and bigotry

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 6:07pm On Jan 10, 2020
Can't they just sentence this guy to death and move to another case.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by juman(m): 6:11pm On Jan 10, 2020
He was a king among kidnappers.

But if we talk of real criminals, they are nigerian leaders.
Even some so called leaders steal in billions of dollars.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by Holorunfemmy(m): 6:12pm On Jan 10, 2020
Sharp guy wey hin be.. cheesy grin
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by ItooWorWor(m): 6:15pm On Jan 10, 2020
Marshall of kidnappers grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) / Assassins Shoot Rev Samuel Chinyereugo, Kill His Wife Peace In Edo Church / Young Lady Found Unclad & Dead After Missing For 3 Days In Liberia (Graphic Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.