Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,571 members, 7,820,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance (51390 Views)

Kidnapper Evans All Smiles In Court During Arraignment (Photos) / Photos Of Kidnapper Evans Smiling In Handcuffs As He Arrives Court Today(pics) / Kidnapper Evans’ Secretary Arrested; His Truck Yard Uncovered In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by noisy45(m): 6:15pm On Jan 10, 2020
induced to confess. That drug is working
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by yarimo(m): 6:16pm On Jan 10, 2020
RZArecta:
tribal bigot, Fulani terrorists are wiping out villages in Kaduna and plateau, kidnapping seminarians and other innocent people. Is it then proper to say Fulani terrorists are the role models of BMC zombies ?

https://www.thenaijaweekly.com/2020/01/youths-butchered-by-suspected-herdsmen.html?m=1
are you member of IPOB? grin
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 10, 2020
So this guy still dey alive?
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by yarimo(m): 6:16pm On Jan 10, 2020
DTC2:

Fvck u!
are you member of IPOB?

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 10, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
I can estimate values of nairaland zombies by their post also
grin
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 10, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
grin
Smile...

Do you know the meaning of this comment...?
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by ultimate77(m): 6:25pm On Jan 10, 2020
2chukwu:

Sharraap outdated roundabout
What about the Yahoo Yahoo boy that smugglls himself in as una president
He's not just an imposter but a terrorist and a criminal!
Has it gotten to this?

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by omlueh(m): 6:27pm On Jan 10, 2020
What are you saying my brother, don't you know the ibo's expecially the Anamberians, they can do anything unimaginable for the cause of money, example, if an ibo person is killed right now in Asia for Cocaine trafficking, you will see like another ten(10) trafficking to that same Country Cocaine at the same time in respective of their lives,so forget Evans, he will rather sacrifice his life for his direct Family than the Government getting a penny out of his I'll gotten wealth, and the worst still is that all there Kings, Elders, Chiefs and most of their Kindred are in this support. So just ignore these set of people.
updatechange:
It's pay back time Evans nemesis has caught up with you, its either you die... spend the rest of ur life in jail, or refund all the money you've collected from your suspects in the same currency.
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by arsenal33: 6:29pm On Jan 10, 2020
ghettokid1:
What about our Terrorist President self?
When will they arrest him?
wailer spotted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by ridbell01(m): 6:32pm On Jan 10, 2020
ghettokid1:
What about our Terrorist President self? When will they arrest him?
Evans brother I hail ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by ultimate77(m): 6:32pm On Jan 10, 2020
Lucid1:

He hasn't been convicted man. These kinds of trials take long everywhere in the world.

Even after conviction he has rights to appeal.

Sometimes, jungle justice is better than civil justice but we're in a civil society and have to play by the rules

@ bolded very serious. I just wished he was burnt when he was caught.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by Jonovo98: 6:34pm On Jan 10, 2020
If I were Evans my answer will like this grin cheesy grin wink shocked sad sad

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by Malcolm123: 6:36pm On Jan 10, 2020
symbianDON:
the fulani cross-border terrorist kidnappers are far deadlier than Evans. Evans na ajebutter kidnapper....those ones na real ajekpako. I wonder when those ones would be apprehended....that is, if, the willpower to apprehend them is even there sef.

no be Fulani thread be dis ...nazo IPOB always use style to defend their own ...
dey will be calling Buhari and Fulani up and down ...instead make unna condemn criminality perpetrated by unna member with strong voice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by semyman: 6:37pm On Jan 10, 2020
ghettokid1:
slowpoke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by Kuginzi: 6:39pm On Jan 10, 2020
ghettokid1:

While Buhari is the confirmed Terrorist Nigeria ever produced
Terrorist! Just like the confirmed proscribed IPOB terrorists led by Terrorist Chief Maazi Nnamdi Kanu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by Mozino007(m): 6:51pm On Jan 10, 2020
If you do the crime ready to do the time!!!...#vanity

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by 2chukwu(m): 6:52pm On Jan 10, 2020
ultimate77:

Has it gotten to this?
wetin Igbo do una...?
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by sarrki(m): 6:59pm On Jan 10, 2020
chriskosherbal:
grin do you blame him sarrki cos is a thief, in his mind he is smart, he doesn't know that he is the most dullest individual on earth.

I wonder why this case is still dragging till now..naija sef. Justice delayed they say is justice denied.

I wonder too myself
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by ultimate77(m): 7:07pm On Jan 10, 2020
2chukwu:
wetin Igbo do una...?

who be the "Una"??

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by asatemple(f): 7:07pm On Jan 10, 2020
I respect your iq but also estimate the number of years you will spend behind bars
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by Dareal90s(m): 7:14pm On Jan 10, 2020
King2019:

Be wise
Says a f00l from Biafla

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by Sportize(m): 7:15pm On Jan 10, 2020
WildChild00:

Scam

na wa o, you know me b4? why u call me scam na?
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by Sportize(m): 7:22pm On Jan 10, 2020
WildChild00:

Scam

better come and tell the people here what makes my post scam otherwise you'll regret your actions!

I need that money to sort alot of things out and alot depends on it even my family welfare! if you posting this 'scam' happens to ruin my chances of selling it this camera soon, I swear I will lay a terrible curse on you and I mean it.

Am fuming right now
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by Chukwurah003: 7:23pm On Jan 10, 2020
ghettokid1:

Some people are just foolish beyond redemption.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by branhampaul: 7:27pm On Jan 10, 2020
ghettokid1:
Must you tell the world that Pres. Buhari is so important to you that without him you cannot be on Nairaland? Why leave the main topic and unsuccessfully look for trouble by always quoting and typing his name?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by APCNig: 7:33pm On Jan 10, 2020
DonFreshmoney:

I also can estimate psychiatric patients from the potopoto republic of drugs and crime from a very long distance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by 2chukwu(m): 7:34pm On Jan 10, 2020
ultimate77:

who be the "Una"??
You and your other children of hates....
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by King2019(m): 7:38pm On Jan 10, 2020
Dareal90s:

Says a f00l from Biafla

I guessed only ethnicity bigots like you will reply...say no to Igbo amaka,afonga...

Once again be wise
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by Longman180(m): 7:41pm On Jan 10, 2020
story, story, he is still learning
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by Gordonz07(m): 7:44pm On Jan 10, 2020
With that kind eyes, he can see through someone's pocket. I am not surprised.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) / Assassins Shoot Rev Samuel Chinyereugo, Kill His Wife Peace In Edo Church / Two Ladies Fight Over ATM In Benin City, Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.