Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,359 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Best Web Hosting Services 2020 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Best Web Hosting Services 2020 (774 Views)

SEO Services 2020 / How Do I Tell My Husband I No Longer Want His Hosting Services? / Webmasters Lets Share Our Experience With Web Hosting Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Web Hosting Services 2020 by NaraAzimova: 5:13pm On Jan 10, 2020
Bluehost Review
Is This Popular Web Hosting Company Any Good?

This Bluehost review relies heavily on data, as well as the overall experience with their hosting features and customer support.

In a nutshell, all Bluehost plans offer their customers 24/7 live chat, unmetered bandwidth, and at least 5 email accounts. Similarly to many other web hosting companies, they too offer their users a free domain for the first year. Their plans start from $2.75/mo and include improved security, backups, and SSL certificate. These help to keep your website protected and safe.

Overall, their performance has been good. Bluehost is clearly at the top with its uptime (99.99%) and a fast load time of 398ms (0.4 seconds).

Read all the “Pros” and “Cons” bleow:
https://cavidhosting.art.blog/2020/01/04/best-webhosting-services-2020/
Re: Best Web Hosting Services 2020 by BenSherman228(m): 9:11am On Jul 25, 2020
I totally agree with you that Bluehost is the best choice for hosting. I used to work with another project and I had another web hosting (I don't remember its name) and we constantly had problems with it. A few months ago I took up another project and when choosing a web host I read a review on Bluehost and compared it with other providers and the decision was unequivocal. Several months have passed and during this time there have never been any problems, excellent speed and support is ready to help at any time.

(1) (Reply)

Pls How Can I Get Rid Of This From My Blogging Site / 10 Best Xml Blogger Templates 2020 / Buy A Domain And Get Free Hosting Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.