Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Five Secondary School Students Rape Teacher In Ogun State. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Secondary School Students Rape Teacher In Ogun State. (1589 Views)

Watch VIDEO: Female School Students In South Africa Twerking On Their Boyfriends / Secondary School Students Caught Having Sex In Festac, Lagos / Secondary School Students Buying Valentine Gifts At A Shop (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Secondary School Students Rape Teacher In Ogun State. by IJOBA2: 6:07pm On Jan 10, 2020
Five secondary school girls within the age range of 16 to 18 have reportedly raped a Biology teacher [name withheld] to coma in Ayetoro-Itele, a community in Ogun State.

News of the criminal act broke out Thursday morning when the man’s neighbor called the local police after he found the man helpless and near-lifeless in his room.

According the man’s neighbor, five school-age girls reportedly walked into the man’s room, a one room apartment, where the man teacher was recovering from undisclosed ailment.

The student, who were on mufti to hide their school identity, did not waste time to get down to ‘business’.

The unsuspecting teacher, who was certain they were students as the had notes and textbooks on them, wrongly imagined they came to pay him a quick-recovery visit.

In his feeble state and hasn’t been attending classes since resumption, however, he was easily overpowered as his co-tenants have all gone for their various trades, except the neighbour that called police.

Narrating the ordeal, the neighbour recounts to the police:

“I heard voices from inside his room, although faint, because our rooms are far apart.

“I thought he was merely having some conversation; I heard the moans too but who would think something like that would have happened.

“I found him naked few minutes after the girls left as I wanted to check on his health and so I called the attention of the nearest police.”

It was gathered that the man was immediately rushed to a nearby hospital and treatment has since commenced on him by doctors and nurses on duty.

Meanwhile, police said that investigation has began in earnest to fish out those behind the evil act.

When contacted, the school principal maintained that none of his students could have done that but police investigators are working with the school management to get to the root of the matter.

http://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/277877af7d2f79478bd39e1628f6d4a2?client=news
Re: Five Secondary School Students Rape Teacher In Ogun State. by IJOBA2: 6:08pm On Jan 10, 2020
LALASTICLALA DOMINIQUE
Re: Five Secondary School Students Rape Teacher In Ogun State. by BabbanBura(m): 6:11pm On Jan 10, 2020
IJOBA2:
Five secondary school girls within the age range of 16 to 18 have reportedly raped a Biology teacher [name withheld] to coma in Ayetoro-Itele, a community in Ogun State.

News of the criminal act broke out Thursday morning when the man’s neighbor called the local police after he found the man helpless and near-lifeless in his room.

According the man’s neighbor, five school-age girls reportedly walked into the man’s room, a one room apartment, where the man teacher was recovering from undisclosed ailment.

The student, who were on mufti to hide their school identity, did not waste time to get down to ‘business’.

The unsuspecting teacher, who was certain they were students as the had notes and textbooks on them, wrongly imagined they came to pay him a quick-recovery visit.

In his feeble state and hasn’t been attending classes since resumption, however, he was easily overpowered as his co-tenants have all gone for their various trades, except the neighbour that called police.

Narrating the ordeal, the neighbour recounts to the police:

“I heard voices from inside his room, although faint, because our rooms are far apart.

“I thought he was merely having some conversation; I heard the moans too but who would think something like that would have happened.

“I found him naked few minutes after the girls left as I wanted to check on his health and so I called the attention of the nearest police.”

It was gathered that the man was immediately rushed to a nearby hospital and treatment has since commenced on him by doctors and nurses on duty.

Meanwhile, police said that investigation has began in earnest to fish out those behind the evil act.

When contacted, the school principal maintained that none of his students could have done that but police investigators are working with the school management to get to the root of the matter.

http://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/277877af7d2f79478bd39e1628f6d4a2?client=news

Shuuuu! When there are thousands of sex-starved motherfuxkers here on Nairaland working hard to get laid?
Re: Five Secondary School Students Rape Teacher In Ogun State. by IJOBA2: 6:18pm On Jan 10, 2020
BabbanBura:

Shuuuu! When there are thousands of sex-starved motherfuxkers here on Nairaland working hard to get laid?
LIKE YOU grin
Re: Five Secondary School Students Rape Teacher In Ogun State. by jantofubu(m): 6:21pm On Jan 10, 2020
God airpus in this country
Re: Five Secondary School Students Rape Teacher In Ogun State. by BabbanBura(m): 6:24pm On Jan 10, 2020
IJOBA2:
LIKE YOU grin

Really? U know me this much?
Re: Five Secondary School Students Rape Teacher In Ogun State. by nakaman: 6:31pm On Jan 10, 2020
I just came to know if it was the boys or the girls who did the raping
Re: Five Secondary School Students Rape Teacher In Ogun State. by GraGra247(m): 6:33pm On Jan 10, 2020
FAKE NEWS AS USUAL
Re: Five Secondary School Students Rape Teacher In Ogun State. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 10, 2020
1. What is your source?
2. Why did you withheld the names of the girls since they're criminals? If it was a man who did the raping, I'm sure their names would be blasted with full force.
3. What's the name of the school?

This story isn't complete, if not totally fake.
Re: Five Secondary School Students Rape Teacher In Ogun State. by kecee99(m): 7:43pm On Jan 10, 2020
Fluke news....

How them take force him dick stand if he no want fvck undecided
Re: Five Secondary School Students Rape Teacher In Ogun State. by Olalan(m): 7:46pm On Jan 10, 2020
Most cases like this are punishment for a wrong done........just hope they are caught.
BTW some guys would fantasize about this but the truth is no man no matter how he's strong or loves sex enjoys this brutal experience.

(1) (Reply)

Gf Cheats On Me, But I Still Want Her Back. What Should I Do / Happy Birthday To My One And Only Woman; Petyprincess / Teyana Taylor Goes Topless As She Twins With Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.