Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,275 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty (63263 Views)

US Strike In Iraq Kills 5 Militants Preparing Attack(photos) / Fire Engulfs Skyscraper In Changsha, China. No Casualty Reported / Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by Nwaonyishi69: 10:29pm On Jan 10, 2020
tyup:

words from a mumu Man

shioor undecided
You sound like a school drop out?
Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by Emilokoiyawon: 10:29pm On Jan 10, 2020
Oches4me:
must Nigeria christain are not different from boko haram

That's interesting. See the picture below. Some of these so called Christians are so so full of hate.

Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 10, 2020
Giftexx:
There were innocent people at Pearl Harbor
Ehh or it was just mainly the navy forces they aimed. That bomb was aimed at Hiroshima and Nagasaki core cities in Japan at the time. You can't compare it with Pearl Harbour except if Wikipedia is lying to me. shocked
Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by omlueh(m): 10:31pm On Jan 10, 2020
See another stupid terrorist in the making, like I always tell your other brothers and sisters of the same terrorist inclination, one of your brother from Nigeria and others from most Arab nation's are cooling off in America dungeon, go and ask the Muttalab family in the northern part of the country, I think they're in better position to educate you intending terrorist, or otherwise you and your fellow intending terrorist can choose the easiest part of going to Help for your 72 virgins.
engrchykae:
Americans are war mongering.
What is the problems of Americans?
Cnn decides who is a terrorists.
America is the number one terrorists in this world.
Dedicating large chunks of their funds developing weapons.
They develop more weapons to the extent that if they put half the funds and and effort in medicine,cancer would have been history.
America is a terror to the world.
When the rest of Europe finds entertainment in uefa champion league, Americans finds entertainment with violence,in The firm of weeks, wrestling.
This goes a long way to show their value system
Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 10, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

That's interesting. See the picture below. Some of these so called Christians are so so full of hate.
Guy American white Christians are more dangerous than Africans. This is a fact.
Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by tyup(m): 10:33pm On Jan 10, 2020
Nwaonyishi69:
You sound like a school drop out?

I'm not

how's your gala market go today?
Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by 11doubledee: 10:36pm On Jan 10, 2020
Oches4me:
How?
Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by ENEMYOFGOD6: 10:37pm On Jan 10, 2020
tyup:

words from a mumu man

US killed Iran's second command......the Iran ur here praising threw missiles that did not even hit the clothes of any American or Iraqis

you mumu no be small guy

You must be very stupid for calling me mumu,let America throw one missile at Iran let see. America killed Iranian second commander in Iraq.can it possible for America to come to Iran and kill Iranian second commander ? America are coward.
Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by Chicastle: 10:38pm On Jan 10, 2020
Ohamadike is in USA to defend biafrans from their own though. But, the rest of Nigeria wet dey ague I wonder how far
Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by Openbusiness: 10:46pm On Jan 10, 2020
Minjim:

Those terrorists hide among civilians. They use civilians as shields.

It's just unfortunate
Exactly! That's what those terrorists do. They go out, leave a trail of death and horror in their path, and when they finally meet a more powerful opponent, the run back to their zones and use their wives and children as human shields to escape punishment, forced wives and kids enslaved by the same evil terrorists. Terrorists that use civilians as human shields should be charged for crimes against humanity.

2 Likes

Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by Giftexx: 10:48pm On Jan 10, 2020
Never head, a uniform man’s life is worth an entire villages’
Ausrichie:

Ehh or it was just mainly the navy forces they aimed. That bomb was aimed at Hiroshima and Nagasaki core cities in Japan at the time. You can't compare it with Pearl Harbour except if Wikipedia is lying to me. shocked
Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 10, 2020
GamalNasser:
If you stay around any Terrorist the be ready to be collateral damage when the drones come , there is a reason Terrorist like to live among people and it's simply to use them as Human shield but the War on terror must go on till all head slamming fanatics receive sense

It will never happen in Jesus name. We Christians should learn to tolerate our Muslim brothers. No body should call our innocent Muslims terrorists sad

1 Like

Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by Khaleell001(m): 10:50pm On Jan 10, 2020
adolfHitler1934:
Good development....but very unfortunate that innocent lives have to go so that there would be peace.

Kill them all. Anyone who doesn't want this world to know peace all in the name of religion should be taken out. Trump is the very man fit for this job.

God bless America.

Your brain is full of saw dust
Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by seunjungle1(m): 10:52pm On Jan 10, 2020
I don't know why these people so much love terrorism like this.
Thank God they recognised this one as a terrorist leader, but he was killed alongside civilians.
Their community is like Maiduguri though..where you see people supporting the activities of boko haram in early days of boko haram.
Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 10, 2020
Giftexx:
Never head, a uniform man’s life is worth an entire villages’
How many head they getgringrin abegi.
Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by slimdamatrix1(m): 11:03pm On Jan 10, 2020
What kinda fake news is this? �����
Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by 11doubledee: 11:03pm On Jan 10, 2020
mainman7:
Silence means consent, intelligent NairaLanders have, for long time now, observed how senseless jihadists have continually concocted defamatory writeup against Trump that killed the Iran Terrorist that is guilty of over 426 American and Christian deaths. These ever blood thirsty perpetual imbeciles said nothing to comdemn the killings of Nigerians by Bokoharam, ISWAP, etc. support killings of innocent gullible Christians that have refused to defend themselves. Since non would accept their shallow gospel normally, they kill to take over Christian Lands, Wives and Daughters and converted them to theirs.

God is a Spirit!!! God does NOT come down to do anything for you, He works through you to achieve His purpose on Earth. You need money, food, clothing, protection, victory over those that wants to kill you, but you refuse to arise so that He can grant all these through you?! Ok, you quote scripture to justify your stupidity?! Are you spiritually educated at all?!

Read History. To dumb down and control the Christian world, the NWO agents removed the several countless parts of Bible that encourages Christians to defend themselves, but never foresaw that jihadists would have taken advantage of that for centuries. These satanic muhamadans even quote scriptures here to make Christians that want to defend themselves give up and get slaughtered. They've mastered the act of deception and fake propaganda.

The NWO agents that watered down the Bible and turned it to brainwashing tool mistakenly only left the part where Jesus said "sell your cloths and buy swords". They reduced Bible from 87 Books to 66 Books and introduce pulgatory, indulgence, etc. The further reduced in to 14 Books called Slave Bible that they used to brainwash, dumbed down and prevented Africans from defending themselves during the Slave Trade era. They turn Bible to tool of perpetual slavery instead of empowerment as it was originally. Free yourselves from mental slavery!!! God never order you to submit yourselves to slaughted as gutless chickens. Biblical David, Daniel, Gideon, Martin Luther King Senior, Donald Trump, etc. all fought and liberated Chriatians in their time shall all make Heaven while cowards Christians that quote what RC put to enslave them shy away from fighting amd defendung their own future gemeration shall forever roast in HellFire.

[b]Many thanks to Trump, Christians are waking up worldwide. Any cowardly Christian that has not woken up to allow GOD to use him/her to fight and destroy the enemies of their future generation shall not make Heaven. The Book of Revelation said such cowards shall be thrown into HellFire! Jesus is not a liar, he said he did NOT come to destroy the Law that helped Humanity maintain sanity before he came, the Law says "He that killed with sword Must die by tge sword!" Which means that all muslims that have killed Christians must be killed so that the World would finally know peace. In fact, coward Christians are the reason why the World keep suffering, because they are causing an inbalance that makes killers thinks they can kill and nothing would happen. They dare not the nonsense they are doing in Nigeria in India, becaue Hindus have killed them with triple distruction when they tried, likewise China has slaughtered the few ones that tried to start the nonsense they doing here there.

I've seen these deveceitful souls mohamedans quote dumb Bible verses to make Christians continue to submit themselves to them for slaughter like brainless chickens. The only language that these satanic blood-thirsty bastards understand is higher destructive violence. They are completely evil in their nature to shed innocent blood and they don't stop until you speak the language they understand, which is to massively kill them with triple destruction more fiercer than their capability..That is the only way they will allow you to be what GOD has sent you to be on Earth. Isreal, India, China, America, and other sensible people have
Don't mind them. Reality is different from wishful thinking as regards Islamic extremists or terrorists.
USA, CHINA, INDIA, ISRAEL even RUSSIA etc seriously frown and have a common ground against Islamic extremists.
Amongst the above countries,only America allows Muslims to freely practice their religion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by jimmyLd101: 11:04pm On Jan 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:
I just watched aljazeera and CNN, there's no breaking news of such there. It wasn't even in their headline at 10pm news Then I read the article and I discovered it's an old news. It's an event that happened last year. Unfortunately most nairalanders don't read

I'll continue to say this, the USA is the biggest terrorists nation of the 21st century. They murdered innocent kids over the years in this afghan war and now look at this .
They assassinated an innocent man on foreign soil with the excuse that he was planning an imminent attack against American citizens. Same man that fought tooth and nail to give Iranians and most middle eastern nations peace. trump claimed he was targeting a us embassy, today he claimed he was targeting 4 before his death. He doesn't even know what he's saying.

Few even know this same USA was responsible for the Ukrainian air crash yesterday. They did it to give the world a reason why we should all turn our backs on Iran.

The USA over the years have carried out numerous attrocities through the CIA, the Pentagon have taken innocent lives, assassinated people yet, bullied everyone yet they want to be respected.

This is a country that have been responsible for the creation of several militia groups like Al Qaeda, Al shabab , isis, they will create more.
I swear person no understand this life again. shey na USA get all the world ni
Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by Giftexx: 11:07pm On Jan 10, 2020
Try slap one soldier for ur area. Person wey no sabi u sef go collect embarassed
Ausrichie:

How many head they getgringrin abegi.
Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by Richnerd69: 11:11pm On Jan 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:
I just watched aljazeera and CNN, there's no breaking news of such there. It wasn't even in their headline at 10pm news Then I read the article and I discovered it's an old news. It's an event that happened last year. Unfortunately most nairalanders don't read

[s]I'll continue to say this, the USA is the biggest terrorists nation of the 21st century. They murdered innocent kids over the years in this afghan war and now look at this .
They assassinated an innocent man on foreign soil with the excuse that he was planning an imminent attack against American citizens. Same man that fought tooth and nail to give Iranians and most middle eastern nations peace. trump claimed he was targeting a us embassy, today he claimed he was targeting 4 before his death. He doesn't even know what he's saying.

Few even know this same USA was responsible for the Ukrainian air crash yesterday. They did it to give the world a reason why we should all turn our backs on Iran.

The USA over the years have carried out numerous attrocities through the CIA, the Pentagon have taken innocent lives, assassinated people yet, bullied everyone yet they want to be respected.

This is a country that have been responsible for the creation of several militia groups like Al Qaeda, Al shabab , isis, they will create more.
[/s]

Go and sit down abeg. You can verify all these conspiracy theories from where, the comfort of your self contain ? Hearsay .spits.
Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 10, 2020
Giftexx:
Try slap one soldier for ur area. Person wey no sabi u sef go collect embarassed
I dey mad nii?gringrin

1 Like

Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by lagdmark(m): 11:17pm On Jan 10, 2020
slimdamatrix1:
What kinda fake news is this? �����
Due to limited job opportunities, the folks get busy with Amebo to ease tension.
Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by snipernigga(m): 11:20pm On Jan 10, 2020
Call Mr Martin, tell him to bring the coffins. America is on death season, a hundred terrorists are be murdering. grin grin grin
Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by Theboss100(m): 11:21pm On Jan 10, 2020
Oches4me:
Terrorism breeds in islam. Without islam, terrorism won't av been added to oxford dictionary. Trump should extend his hand to northerner Nigeria. 40% of them are already terrorist. 30% are potential terrorist all backed by their elite. No wonder they want to rule naija 4ver so they can use taxpayers money to run their terrorist organisation and siphon billions all in the name of fighting terrorism. The army hierachy 4rm north are sympathetic to BH. FACT! So, TRUMP Come to northern naija and do the needful. Bloody terrorist and their apologist.
Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by Giftexx: 11:25pm On Jan 10, 2020
grin
Ausrichie:

I dey mad nii?gringrin
Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by Qadaffi2idiamin: 11:30pm On Jan 10, 2020
US will not survive the wave of attacks to come in years.
Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by otabuko(m): 11:32pm On Jan 10, 2020
psalmsmiles:
heartbreaking!
Who made us of a the official police of the world. I think they are starting to overstep boundaries.
60 innocent people gone like that at the expense of what?
Trump and his disciples will surely pay the price for their crime. There`s too much bloodshed!

Most of you don`t see anything wrong in the gruelsome killing of 60 arabs but will rant and curse if a single one of your loved ones was `mistakenly killed` by a police trying to arrest a yahoo boy. What is the difference there? Or the life of an arab is of lesser value because they`re muslims? Religious hate has blinded the lots of you.
The only difference between boko haram and he lots of you mentioning me is that y`all lack the balls to pick up arms and kill the ones you hate.
When it comes to world politcs and war, you lots are like john snow - you know nothing!
don't believe the report of 60 civilians being killed. It's not true.
Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 10, 2020
I keep telling people around me that it is not as if these countries can't track down terrorists troubling them; they know that there is no how they will capture or kill these terrorists without mistakenly killing innocent civilians so the best thing to do is to take months and years to monitor the terrorists before casting them out of the water alone without harming other citizens.

The reason America succed in Killing or capturing these terrorists in time is because they don't care about the lives of citizens in these countries therefore they won't put into consideration the lives of people when targeting terrorist(according to them)

Evidently, there are many serial killers, gang stars, and criminals that are terrorizing America, but America won't hit them like they do to terrorists in other countries because they put their citizens lives into consideration.

The city of Chicago is called Chiraq because Americans likened the city to Iraq which they consider as a war zone because walking on the streets in the black neighborhoods is like walking in Iraq during Operation dessert storm. Many of the rappers from that city don't live there because they are aware that they can get killed within seconds in that city. America knows all these but they won't put the kind of energy that they apply in killing terrorists in the city for the sake of innocent civilians.
Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by Neoteny(m): 11:34pm On Jan 10, 2020
Sommydisaster:
smiley

I REALLY DON'T KNOW THE ESSENCE OF ALL THESE POWER TUSSLE

IRAN SHOULD JUST ACT LOW AND LET PEACE REIGN

ACTING LOW DOESN'T MEAN YOU'VE LOST IT ALL

Meanwhile check out my signature and thread for beautiful offers on electronics

What's iran's business with 60 dead civilians killed in Afghanistan by the US?
Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by Neoteny(m): 11:37pm On Jan 10, 2020
psalmsmiles:
heartbreaking!
Who made us of a the official police of the world. I think they are starting to overstep boundaries.
60 innocent people gone like that at the expense of what?
Trump and his disciples will surely pay the price for their crime. There`s too much bloodshed!

Most of you don`t see anything wrong in the gruelsome killing of 60 arabs but will rant and curse if a single one of your loved ones was `mistakenly killed` by a police trying to arrest a yahoo boy. What is the difference there? Or the life of an arab is of lesser value because they`re muslims? Religious hate has blinded the lots of you.
The only difference between boko haram and he lots of you mentioning me is that y`all lack the balls to pick up arms and kill the ones you hate.
When it comes to world politcs and war, you lots are like john snow - you know nothing!

You're absolutely right

But note that Afghans are not Arabs. They're mostly of the Pashtun tribe.

Also for those who don't know, Iranians are not Arabs too, they're Persians

1 Like

Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by Crayfish09: 12:01am On Jan 11, 2020
This thread has really shown me how nasty the mind of a Nigerian christian could be. I spit on this!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

US President-elect, Donald Trump’s Motorcade (Photo) / Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target / Smouldering Russian Convoy Blitzed To Ashes By Ukrainian Resistance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.