Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia (41722 Views)

Dangote Shuns Innoson, Orders 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia / Dangote Buys 800 Trucks From Anammco Assembly Plant In Enugu / Shipping From Indonesia To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by majamajic(m): 7:07pm On Jan 11, 2020
Gforce2015:

Money is surplus.... don't sympathize with dangote

na to cos accident me I dey talk , let him try provide 'grave yard' for the trailers.
Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by grandstar(m): 7:29pm On Jan 11, 2020
Smithkafors:
Dangote now worth 4.3 billion dollars,inside life.....from 25billi
I'm sure they meant to write 14.3billiin. He's wealth did fLl from $30b.

Weakth fell primary due to fall in stock prices and the devaluation of the Naira.
Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by Cholison(m): 8:06pm On Jan 11, 2020
The Boko Haram of the highway. Deadly trucks maiming and killing humans with reckless abandon.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by olugabbie(m): 8:22pm On Jan 11, 2020
$14.8 billion
Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by barryj1: 8:47pm On Jan 11, 2020
Wondering why our rail system are not working, they keep bombarding us with killer trucks
Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by Azmanaty: 9:07pm On Jan 11, 2020
whitedove:
se your mindset! olodo.
Ur papa olodo
Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by Azmanaty: 9:10pm On Jan 11, 2020
philip0906:

What exactly is the hate, bile and venom about?

Have u heard that of all the killings being done by his truck that someone has ever being held responsible??
Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by philip0906(m): 9:14pm On Jan 11, 2020
Azmanaty:

Have u heard that of all the killings being done by his truck that someone has ever being held responsible??
And what exactly has that got to do with this news?

1 Like

Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by generalud: 9:14pm On Jan 11, 2020
But why can't he patronise the locally Nigerian car manufacturer - Innoson motors?
Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by Dareal90s(m): 9:28pm On Jan 11, 2020
godwinkessi:

Stop being a coward! Be plain. Stop calling IPOB, just say IGBOS. That’s how stars do instead of saying Igbos as if they’re the ones complaining. Make ur hatred known
see dis f00l o, I say IPOB u ar saying Igbo's, what's d difference btwn ipob nd Igbo's? U calling me a coward, ur forefather Ojukwu is d first soldier to run out of his country in d history of Africa.
Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by Charly68: 9:28pm On Jan 11, 2020
The man is strategic in his business moves . kudos to the business guru of our time. Keep flying sir.
Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by Azmanaty: 9:32pm On Jan 11, 2020
philip0906:

It means more killings to his elbow
Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by philip0906(m): 9:38pm On Jan 11, 2020
Azmanaty:

It means more killings to his elbow
No! The only reason why you think there is anything wrong with this harmless news is because you have been conditioned as an igbo man to hate anything NOT igbo. You think it is EVERYONE vs IGBOS.

Luckily, there are still sane igbos out there.
Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by CloudResident(m): 10:11pm On Jan 11, 2020
And someone will be telling me our railway is going to work?

Mugu go carry due inside naija aswear!
Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by Azmanaty: 10:32pm On Jan 11, 2020
philip0906:

No! The only reason why you think there is anything wrong with this harmless news is because you have been conditioned as an igbo man to hate anything NOT igbo. You think it is EVERYONE vs IGBOS.

Luckily, there are still sane igbos out there.

So u mean his trucks haven't been king people all these while or I am falsely accusing his coy?? Abeg carry ur mumuness Comot here.
Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by imolile: 10:39pm On Jan 11, 2020
Can someone tell Dangote who lives among massive Poverty or run to Lagos to hide that Shakespeare in Measure for measure said

Thou'rt by no means valiant; For thou dost fear the soft and tender fork Of a poor worm. ...

If thou art rich, thou'rt poor; For, like an ass whose back with ingots bows, Thou bear's thy heavy riches but a journey, And death unloads thee.
Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by CADA: 11:14pm On Jan 11, 2020
Life first fool!

If life doesn't exits, who gets paid, who collects tax paid.

Idiota. I wont wish you what i saw.
Task your brain and reason. Most of accidents involved with the so called trucks are brake failure related. Get your facts from police and their insurance companies.

I and my family are a living witness!

Think before you type.

Expert17:

Wat about d Millions of Nigeria he managed to employ and provide for dier families via salary.........

So stop typing rubbish..

Nigeria government shud repair d road,.... Dangote pays his Tax,.....
Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by Expert17: 11:17pm On Jan 11, 2020
Hi
CADA:
Life first fool!

If life doesn't exits, who gets paid, who collects tax paid.

Idiota. I wont wish you what i saw.
Task your brain and reason. Most of accidents involved with the so called trucks are brake failure related. Get your facts from police and their insurance companies.

I and my family are a living witness!

Think before you type.

I can see u r in Severe Pain.
Take heart.

Peace
Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by CADA: 11:18pm On Jan 11, 2020
Everything! Stop thinking from the surface. Think holistically.!
philip0906:

Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by hybraheeem002(m): 11:31pm On Jan 11, 2020
What are the rails there for
Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by godwinkessi: 3:51am On Jan 12, 2020
Dareal90s:
see dis f00l o, I say IPOB u ar saying Igbo's, what's d difference btwn ipob nd Igbo's? U calling me a coward, ur forefather Ojukwu is d first soldier to run out of his country in d history of Africa.

That’s good! Anytime u want to show of ur hatred, stop coating it with IPOB, just say Igbos so that we will all know u hate Igbos.

Can’t u see u just sounded like a man, like ur father would. I’m proud of u now. So stop saying IPOB, just say Igbos, that’s how stars do.
Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by RaptorX: 3:59am On Jan 12, 2020
larryking540:
na only in Nigeria you will see trailer dragging road space with smaller vehicles ,a well developed country tralliers don't even move day time ,and they make use of the right side of the road ,,,it pains me so much that our leaders that travels out see such development but they fail to implement such
Mention the well developed country that trailers don't move day time.
Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by ofiko123(m): 5:20am On Jan 12, 2020
Nice one.. Dangote is making serious money moves, congratulations to him..
Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by CoolAmbience(m): 5:56am On Jan 12, 2020
delpee:

...and the North where he comes from has the highest poverty and illiteracy rates. He should commit part of his resources to projects that will make a difference in their lives. There's so much dependence on foreign donors while our rich flaunt their wealth which is mostly rooted in undue advantage and privileged circumstances.

Of course he does his bit but a lot more needs to be done instead of simply concentrating his efforts on preserving the family wealth as he said recently.

You are obviously sparsely informed.

Perhaps, you should try and find out who leads Africa's philanthropy.

It's more like asking what God is doing while people still go hungry and die from ailments on daily basis.

Things, simply, aren't as superficial as you see and understand them.
Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by CoolAmbience(m): 6:00am On Jan 12, 2020
vibbb:
Y not give innoson the specification of the trucks and they will get it done perfectly.

Patronize made in naija products na.

10,000 trucks from innoson will have gone a long way.

Why should Dangote buy Innoson?

Aren't they competitors?

Is Dangote not in the Vehicle Manufacturing / Assembly sector?

You don't seem to read to understand, but to comment.
Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by CoolAmbience(m): 6:01am On Jan 12, 2020
Lastmankc:
What about Innosson trucks?

What about them?
Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by CoolAmbience(m): 6:04am On Jan 12, 2020
SoNature:
That man is practically damaging most of the federal roads in Nigeria.

Rubbish!

Is he not a Nigerian?

How much tax do you pay?

Do you know how many kilometers of roads he has and is constructing plus the thousands of people he has provided with livelihoods?
Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by larryking540: 7:02am On Jan 12, 2020
RaptorX:
Mention the well developed country that trailers don't move day time.
If u want to counter attack me , please make sure u have been outside the shore of Nigeria,

If a heavy duty vehicle wants to move day time there are some criteria and amount of load package it must not exceed ,but at night there are less criteria they must meet ,so they prefer moving at night ,and I repeat they move at the right side of the road
Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by marv1: 7:34am On Jan 12, 2020
ForeThinker:
10,000 Indonesian-made light pickup trucks. The trucks, called the rural multipurpose mechanical tool, are expected to be marketed in Nigeria.

Good.
These pickup trucks are more rugged than normal pickup we have here .

A lot of businesses will prefer this brand
Good one

1 Like

Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by Dareal90s(m): 10:36am On Jan 12, 2020
godwinkessi:

That’s good! Anytime u want to show of ur hatred, stop coating it with IPOB, just say Igbos so that we will all know u hate Igbos.

Can’t u see u just sounded like a man, like ur father would. I’m proud of u now. So stop saying IPOB, just say Igbos, that’s how stars do.
IPOB, I don't follow what some f00l IPOB sons wants me to say, I am a Yoruba boy, very independent to d core.
Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by Sewgon79(m): 10:47am On Jan 12, 2020
Smithkafors:
Dangote now worth 4.3 billion dollars,inside life.....from 25billi

I think it is wrong estimate. According to forbes. Dangote worth $8.9billion. See the link below :
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aliko_Dangote
Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by JustElvis: 3:10pm On Jan 12, 2020
Dangote trucks Kills people more than Guns

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Apple Inc. Buys Chinedu Echeruo’s Hopstop.com For $1 Billion / The Many Faces Of Bank Charges Paid By Nigerians / Netflix Enters Nigeria, See The Winners And Losers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.