Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia (41734 Views)

Dangote Shuns Innoson, Orders 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia / Dangote Buys 800 Trucks From Anammco Assembly Plant In Enugu / Shipping From Indonesia To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by shogsman(m): 5:12pm On Jan 11, 2020
Dnangote is worth more than $10bn not $4.3bn,laxu journalist.
Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by shogsman(m): 5:13pm On Jan 11, 2020
Dnangote is worth more than $10bn not $4.3bn,this laizze faire attitude of this lazy bloggers got to stop.
Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by Cousin9999: 5:14pm On Jan 11, 2020

Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by CADA: 5:14pm On Jan 11, 2020
More trucks to kill more lives. Wicked individual and entity.
I am a living witness.
For me, those lives he has wasted shall touch his own blood!
Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by Wallade(m): 5:15pm On Jan 11, 2020
The truth is that Dangote Group of companies is operating with several proxies funds. Dangote's net worth actually comprises a lot of people's fund. Those people are trading in proxy, some of them are cleaning dirty money through Dangote.

That is the reason he gets his way with every government in office because any attempt to hurt his business is an attempt to devalue the investments of a lot of these politicians, individuals and government personnel with dirty money.

I have got no qualms with Dangote or his business strategies however, I wonder why he seems to be bent on deploying a lot of trucking from Lagos despite the traffic problems in Lagos, the potential risk of these trucks on Nigerian roads and the wear and tears on the roads. Why is he not thinking pipelines to move his products from the refinery. Except he is planning to engage the services of tanker vessels to ship to some other regions in Nigeria before trucking from those tankfarms to several destinations in Nigeria. I also hope he is targeting the local Nigerian market primarily.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by okoroemeka(m): 5:20pm On Jan 11, 2020
delpee:

...and the North where he comes from has the highest poverty and illiteracy rates. He should commit part of his resources to projects that will make a difference in their lives. There's so much dependence on foreign donors while our rich flaunt their wealth which is mostly rooted in undue advantage and privileged circumstances.

Of course he does his bit but a lot more needs to be done instead of simply concentrating his efforts on preserving the family wealth as he said recently.
Even if 20 dangotes put their wealth in northern Nigeria it will not solve anything and will be like a drop in the ocean,what the north needs is to develop their human resources and do away with the almajiri system,you can't continue giving a hungry man food he will surely be hungry again teach him how to get his own food and he will not be hungry again.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by Deoboss(m): 5:24pm On Jan 11, 2020
Wallade:
The truth is that Dangote Group of companies is operating with several proxies funds. Dangote's net worth actually comprises a lot of people's fund. Those people are trading in proxy, some of them are cleaning dirty money through Dangote.

That is the reason he gets his way with every government in office because any attempt to hurt his business is an attempt to devalue the investments of a lot of these politicians and government personnel with dirty money.

I have got no qualms with Dangote or his business strategies however, I wonder why he seems to be bent on deploying a lot of trucking from Lagos despite the traffic problems in Lagos, the potential risk of this trucks on Nigerian roads and the wear and tears on the roads. Why is he not thinking pipelines to move his products from the refinery. Except he is planning to engage the services of tanker vessels to ship to some other regions in Nigeria. I also hope he is targeting the local Nigerian market primarily.

You are the most observant, truly proxy funds. I wonder why he co-fund Sinotruk Howo assembly plant in Nigeria with the Chinese only to go import light trucks from Indonesia. Can’t Sinotruk Howo make such light trucks too
Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by juniorstar(m): 5:25pm On Jan 11, 2020
is dangote buying the truck from indonesia...or building a truck manufacturing company in partnership with a chinese firm.. and besides, i thought he bought hundreds of not thousands of innosons truck. cos am not understanding again ooh
Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by Deoboss(m): 5:26pm On Jan 11, 2020
juniorstar:
is dangote buying the truck from indonesia...or building a truck manufacturing company in partnership with a chinese firm.. and besides, i thought he bought hundreds of not thousands of innosons truck. cos am not understanding again ooh

He didn’t buy Innoson light trucks

1 Like

Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by Dicktionary: 5:28pm On Jan 11, 2020
grin

Alhamdullilah!!!!
May it be well with Dangote!!!
It's their Decision,(Dangote & Team), why they refuse to patronise Innoson. I should have preferred Innoson to take this deal.

I see lot of Vagabonds insulting the north alot on this forum.. HONESTLY traveling is Truely another form of Education.

I will like to tell all this F*ckFaces,Knuckle Heads and Sh!t Brain that;

The North have the Best Roads in the whole of Nigeria,

The North have the Best standard of living, #500 Naira can cook you a Delicious Soup with no stress.

Transportation and Food is very very very Cheap.

Housing and Education is very very very Cheap.
I know a Government Girls Boarding school in the North that pays #750naira as School fees, with free WAEC Fees.

They spend money more than anyone you know here in Nigeria. My family friend street, over there in Kano has a Neighbor, whose gate is made of pure Gold!!! No steel.

I CAN SWEAR WITH MY LIFE, NORTHERN NIGERIA IS THE BEST AND SWEETEST PLACE TO LIVE IN NIGERIA.
their Hospitality can't be found anywhere in this Country!!!

But our foolish media here in Nigeria always paint the North as a ShitHole, just the way the international media paints Africa to its Citizen!!!

Nigeria is Blessed but the Citizens are Scumbag!

Smh
SweetNorthernD!ck

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by darlenese(f): 5:28pm On Jan 11, 2020
dangote's trust has killed more humans than book haram.

Dangote is a yahoo man

1 Like

Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by bizhop01: 5:30pm On Jan 11, 2020
delpee:

...and the North where he comes from has the highest poverty and illiteracy rates. He should commit part of his resources to projects that will make a difference in their lives. There's so much dependence on foreign donors while our rich flaunt their wealth which is mostly rooted in undue advantage and privileged circumstances.

Of course he does his bit but a lot more needs to be done instead of simply concentrating his efforts on preserving the family wealth as he said recently.
He is not politician, and you can't expect him to gift out all his wealth to entire north in the name of eradicating poverty and illiteracy,
If this is simply just withdraw all the money in your bank account and share to poor people in your street, because charity begin at home.
Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by 8stargeneral: 5:36pm On Jan 11, 2020
To cause more troubles on our roads
Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by olowococoa: 5:38pm On Jan 11, 2020
Why can't he patronize our indigenous companies?
Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:39pm On Jan 11, 2020
Smithkafors:
Dangote now worth 4.3 billion dollars,inside life.....from 25billi

WE GO START TOLL GATES IN THE SOUTH IMAGINE THE DAMAGES MORE TEN THOUSAND TRUCKS WILL DO IN OUR ROADS
Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by merits(m): 5:49pm On Jan 11, 2020
killer trucks,if you know you know.
Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by Kingray10: 5:58pm On Jan 11, 2020
FactBoyz:
That money used to buy trucks and importing them can be used to build a cargo rail track.. Dangote Trucks are dangerous on Nigerian Highways..

Meanwhile, he would have patronised Innoson.. Charity begins at home..

O... Nigeria is not united.. I forgot that.
And some IDIOTS will come here and say one Nigeria.
Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by Nickshrapnel: 6:01pm On Jan 11, 2020
Smithkafors:
Dangote now worth 4.3 billion dollars,inside life.....from 25billi
He made a $4.3billion profit last year grin
Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 11, 2020
delpee:

You're right.
Google commits to training and education of Americans which runs into billions of dollars.
Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by xelly: 6:18pm On Jan 11, 2020
I just need one. Baba God help me
Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by able20(m): 6:21pm On Jan 11, 2020
SavageResponse:
Why do they need to import trucks when they have a plant for assembling them here in Nigeria?
No more hope for the Nigeria nation.
Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by Tedpgrass: 6:23pm On Jan 11, 2020
NORSYK:
He snubbed Innoson

Article suggests he's a competitor.. Joint partner with Sinotrucks assembling trucks!

Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by Izigha(m): 6:25pm On Jan 11, 2020
Nadio2019:
Is this how Italian Fiat;

Germany's Benz, Volkswagen, BMW;

France's Peugeot, Renault;

Sweden's Volvo, etc
survived the early stages to make those countries rich?

Just one year's fleet of vehicles manufactured and sold by these countries are worth more than one year's crude oil income from the Niger delta.
One Nigeria ahoy!!
Italy, Germany, France, or Sweden dnt manufactured cars. Its the company inside these countries that manufacture and sell cars. The government only collect tax from the company and the workers.
Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by Rawtruth1: 6:28pm On Jan 11, 2020
Sadists everywhere. Why not Innoson?
Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by tot(f): 6:38pm On Jan 11, 2020
Izigha:

Italy, Germany, France, or Sweden dnt manufactured cars. Its the company inside these countries that manufacture and sell cars. The government only collect tax from the company and the workers.

The government also provides the right environment for those companies to manufacture in the first place.
Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by Expert17: 6:42pm On Jan 11, 2020
CADA:
More trucks to kill more lives. Wicked individual and entity.
I am a living witness.
For me, those lives he has wasted shall touch his own blood!

Wat about d Millions of Nigeria he managed to employ and provide for dier families via salary.........

So stop typing rubbish..

Nigeria government shud repair d road,.... Dangote pays his Tax,.....
Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by Expert17: 6:44pm On Jan 11, 2020
okoroemeka:
Even if 20 dangotes put their wealth in northern Nigeria it will not solve anything and will be like a drop in the ocean,what the north needs is to develop their human resources and do away with the almajiri system,you can't continue giving a hungry man food he will surely be hungry again teach him how to get his own food and he will not be hungry again.

So Easterners HV wealth more Dan Northeners?
Be deceiving urself,.... .

Dier problem is just dier population dat leads to lack of proper awareness and education
Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by Expert17: 6:46pm On Jan 11, 2020
Dicktionary:
grin

Alhamdullilah!!!!
May it be well with Dangote!!!
It's their Decision,(Dangote & Team), why they refuse to patronise Innoson. I should have preferred Innoson to take this deal.

I see lot of Vagabonds insulting the north alot on this forum.. HONESTLY traveling is Truely another form of Education.

I will like to tell all this F*ckFaces,Knuckle Heads and Sh!t Brain that;

The North have the Best Roads in the whole of Nigeria,

The North have the Best standard of living, #500 Naira can cook you a Delicious Soup with no stress.

Transportation and Food is very very very Cheap.

Housing and Education is very very very Cheap.
I know a Government Girls Boarding school in the North that pays #750naira as School fees, with free WAEC Fees.

They spend money more than anyone you know here in Nigeria. My family friend street, over there in Kano has a Neighbor, whose gate is made of pure Gold!!! No steel.

I CAN SWEAR WITH MY LIFE, NORTHERN NIGERIA IS THE BEST AND SWEETEST PLACE TO LIVE IN NIGERIA.
their Hospitality can't be found anywhere in this Country!!!

But our foolish media here in Nigeria always paint the North as a ShitHole, just the way the international media paints Africa to its Citizen!!!

Nigeria is Blessed but the Citizens are Scumbag!

Smh
SweetNorthernD!ck

Ur 100% correct..
Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 11, 2020
majamajic:
they should be removing the ones that spoilt along the roads , the drivers once the trailer breakdown or get accident na to rush go office carry new one

if na Mercedes or Mark brands they are using , it can't be like that

Money is surplus.... don't sympathize with dangote

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Innoson Wins Sierra Leone Oil Blocks Alongside Cluff Energy / The Many Faces Of Bank Charges Paid By Nigerians / CBN Devalues Naira From 155 to168 , Raises Lending Rate to13%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.