Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. (30719 Views)

Please Help, I'm Always Fatigued And I Sleep A lot. / Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus / My Addictions To Betting, Masturbation, Pepsi Will Soon Kill Me. I'm Sure! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by garbahamzat(m): 7:48pm On Jan 11, 2020
Please start eating your food by saying
"Bismillah-rahman-raheem"
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by gosmoney(m): 8:00pm On Jan 11, 2020
It's becouse u are not always busy go get work u will eat less.
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by OnyesomJ(m): 8:03pm On Jan 11, 2020
Eating and Be Hungry The Same Time How possible

Consult the Oracle Fast !!
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by Platony(m): 8:15pm On Jan 11, 2020
DEWORM yourself.
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by CORRECTMAN788: 8:43pm On Jan 11, 2020
Village people.

They projected it to down ur economy
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by prepresh(f): 8:48pm On Jan 11, 2020
Eat cucumber when the hunger arises

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by gabrielto(m): 9:03pm On Jan 11, 2020
Girl of my dreams grin grin
prepresh:
Eat cucumber when the hunger arises
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by MunorAnne(f): 9:25pm On Jan 11, 2020
sodiqapril:
Hey guys, can anyone advice me on what do..I'm always hungry even after eating a heavy meal. Like today for example, I ate five wraps of fufu and two hours later I was already feeling hungry. And it's really affecting me, I'm not greedy buy no matter what I eat it digests so fast that my stomach starts rumbling . Please help me.
You should go and check your blood sugar level.
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by NiCurious: 9:43pm On Jan 11, 2020
sodiqapril:
Hey guys, can anyone advice me on what do..I'm always hungry even after eating a heavy meal. Like today for example, I ate five wraps of fufu and two hours later I was already feeling hungry. And it's really affecting me, I'm not greedy buy no matter what I eat it digests so fast that my stomach starts rumbling . Please help me.

Are you getting a balanced diet? One cannot live on fufu alone. Do you eat meat, vegetables, yams, etc.? Your body will crave nutrition that it's not getting. You must give it variety to satisfy its needs.

Another possibility is that you have a Vitamin B12 deficiency, for whatever reason, and your intestines are simply not absorbing the food properly. Try taking Vitamin B12 methylcobalamine pills. If your body doesn't need it, it will simply pass through; it is not harmful to take it.

You could also go to the doctor to see if you have some other medical issue that's making you hungry all the time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by DeKen: 9:44pm On Jan 11, 2020
sodiqapril:

At this rate you may become obese if you are not already. I think you should research on how you can enrich your meals with more fiber or fiber supplements. Fiber helps to give the feeling of being filled.

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/fiber-and-belly-fat

First, soluble fiber helps regulate hormones involved in appetite control. Some studies have found that eating soluble fiber reduces the levels of hunger hormones produced by the body, including ghrelin ( 23 , 24 ). ...

Second, fiber can reduce appetite by slowing the movement of food through the gut.
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by Candoit: 10:35pm On Jan 11, 2020
You just might be pregnant
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by VicM6: 11:40pm On Jan 11, 2020
Chia, your case is spiritual.... you need holy koboko.
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by bindukwe(m): 11:42pm On Jan 11, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
Your blood is being drained in a shrine.

Meet the elders to proffer ways you can make atonement.

Don't you observe that despite eating much, it doesn't show in your physique.

Better hurry up before they drain everything.

cheesy
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by omotowo2: 12:12am On Jan 12, 2020
Lamanii22:
And you don't smoke weed?
you pretty. Can I have your contact.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by oyintiloye(m): 1:17am On Jan 12, 2020
[b]How fast is your bowel movement?
How many hours between eating and passing the food?
Any insomnia?
How about your pulse and heart rate?
How steady are your hands?
Do you sweat more than customary?
Do you feel any fatigue?
How's your mood?[/b]
[size=14pt][/size][size=14pt][/size]
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by grandstar(m): 6:48am On Jan 12, 2020
sodiqapril:

Your metabolism may be very high. Does your food consumption manifest in your body size. If you are still lesan, it's most likely your metabolism is high. I'm not a doctor so seek professional assistance. I hope a doctor here comes to your aid
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by JJOF(m): 11:21am On Jan 12, 2020
sodiqapril:

It's being really long..maybe around September
Ah!! Is that wan long? Me can not even remember the last time I dewormed, e fit done reach 8 years self.
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by Matthew2925(m): 12:06pm On Jan 12, 2020
Its a medical condition. U need to go to the hospital to confirm. I saw it on BBC some weeks back.
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by oloyede90(m): 2:21pm On Jan 12, 2020
Go and deworm your self. The worms inside u are feeding large
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by mico4real(m): 2:48pm On Jan 12, 2020
bro, just go and deworm. Thank me later

sodiqapril:
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by chewwie(m): 4:13pm On Jan 12, 2020
sodiqapril:
You have long throat, simple.
Anyway, as a remedy, stop eating one heavy meal at a time. Eat 4-6 light meals daily. Then when you get used to that cut back to just 4, 3 and maybe 2.
Drink lots of water before a meal and in between meals, that'll make you feel full while eating less.
Always keep yourself busy, that way you won't have food on your mind all the time.
Bear in mind, HUNGER PANGS DON'T KILL. If you have had 4-6 light meals a day and you still feel hungry, Bleep it, drink water and sleep.
Not to toot my own horn, take me for example. I have had only 2 packs of super pack Indomie all day, I don't eat breakfast on purpose, I had the noodles around 12, I'll eat rice around 5:30, I ate groundnuts around 2. Eat less move more.
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by Farki: 5:25pm On Jan 12, 2020
Have you considered doing a check of your blood sugar? This is one of the symptoms of diabetes.
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by ebullient19(f): 8:19pm On Jan 12, 2020
SaintHilary:
grin grin grin grin grin

Maaad O

My broda chop life cus wen you die dem forget your name o
As long as you have the money CHOP!
And if you stay in those cheap west states like IB Or Ekiti, you're in luck cus you don't need much money to eat well. Because with #500, you can cook a well stocked soup for your self and your inner eating demon once everyday and twice on Saturdays.
I'm in IB, a serving corps member. #500 is never enough to cook a well stocked soup. what are your ingredients
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by spacemullah: 8:32am On Jan 16, 2020
Five wraps of Fufu?...
Hmmm.... it could be dat you are feeding your village people.
Contact spiritual help.
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 26, 2021
freshvine:
If you are underweight for your age and you recently come across some sort of fortune, your digestive system changes because the body need more glucose to get you "recover " or fat up.

I suggest you do more veggie and fruits if you don't want to be obese.

Kindly shed more light on the bolded.
People claim I'm gaining some weight & I don't really like the rate at which I get hungry these days. In fact, fasting is becoming scary for me & it was not like that before.
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by Ustanzy: 2:23am On Aug 28, 2021
Two options for you:
1-You need to deworm or
2-Take a lot of fibre

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Failed Lasik Surgery Experience / PHOTOS: 11-year-old Girl Undergoes Life-changing Surgery To Correct Her Bow Legs / Asma'u Lawali Bungudu: Nurse Slumps And Dies On Duty In Zamfara Hospital (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.