Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. (30720 Views)

Please Help, I'm Always Fatigued And I Sleep A lot. / Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus / My Addictions To Betting, Masturbation, Pepsi Will Soon Kill Me. I'm Sure! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by aimuan(m): 12:12pm On Jan 11, 2020
yarimo:
quake doctor detected
The fact that science has no evidence to the harmful effects of masturbation speaks volume of the flaws in science. I almost got blind as a result of masturbation. Beside I also suffered many pains that a can't describe here,even quick ejaculation is one of the other many medical conditions I suffered as a result.did I mentioned depression too,and constant food craving? Masturbation is harmful, forget about science.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by Beedude(m): 12:14pm On Jan 11, 2020
sodiqapril:
Hey guys, can anyone advice me on what do..I'm always hungry even after eating a heavy meal. Like today for example, I ate five wraps of fufu and two hours later I was already feeling hungry. And it's really affecting me, I'm not greedy buy no matter what I eat it digests so fast that my stomach starts rumbling . Please help me.
Phagomania is a psychological condition that causes a person to be obsessed with food and or the excessive desire to eat. U need a psychologist
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by otunbalamba: 12:20pm On Jan 11, 2020
dotuntayo:
Kindly do fasting blood sugar test, you may be diabetic.
nairalanders don craze wink this is the only sensible reply i've seen since i started reading comments cool
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by aimuan(m): 12:21pm On Jan 11, 2020
sodiqapril:
Hey guys, can anyone advice me on what do..I'm always hungry even after eating a heavy meal. Like today for example, I ate five wraps of fufu and two hours later I was already feeling hungry. And it's really affecting me, I'm not greedy buy no matter what I eat it digests so fast that my stomach starts rumbling . Please help me.
..your hormones are not balance that's the primary cause. Take more vitamins and mineral food suppliments .Eat more fruits like mango and pawpaw/papaya daily. They will help cure your food craving.
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by frozen70(f): 12:25pm On Jan 11, 2020
sodiqapril:

Did it just developed or it has been so from childhood
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by demeele: 12:32pm On Jan 11, 2020
try to check your blood sugar level
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by ClassicMG(m): 12:32pm On Jan 11, 2020
iamoyindamola:
another namesake but I don't eat much grin
smile, hope you are not troublesome as Well
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 11, 2020
One of the things that causes all these are parasitic worms in the human body.
Try to deworm; you will feel better.
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by iamoyindamola(m): 12:39pm On Jan 11, 2020
ClassicMG:
smile, hope you are not troublesome as Well
we are all troublesome, any sodeeq that doesn't do trouble is a counterfeit grin
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by IKennaGabriel(m): 12:40pm On Jan 11, 2020
Like a vampire looking for blood to suck?
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by SeunNotOwner: 12:49pm On Jan 11, 2020
sodiqapril:

Your brain is working too much, or you have accumulated stress
=> Might be symptons of malaria IDK

Stop eating food that doesn't digets quickly, eat more of light food and vegetable lets see what happen.

+++ STOP buying Mama-put cook your own food
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by Gabbyosun: 12:53pm On Jan 11, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
Eat food nau sad

And stop frequent masturbation lipsrsealed

Chai!!! if you say weed na I still believe
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by noisy45(m): 12:59pm On Jan 11, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
Eat food nau sad
And stop frequent masturbation lipsrsealed

you have said it all
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by Culin(f): 1:02pm On Jan 11, 2020
When last did you deworm.
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by ikorodureporta: 1:04pm On Jan 11, 2020
dominique:
When last did you deworm?
na snake deyhim Belle now cheesy
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by valarmorghulis: 1:05pm On Jan 11, 2020
Hyperthyroidism
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by nezer83: 1:11pm On Jan 11, 2020
I did advise you did a Fasting blood sugar for diabetics.
It's one of the symptoms.
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by waledeji(m): 1:14pm On Jan 11, 2020
internationalman:

Here they go again...

If masturbation causes gluttony, by now I would have been killed for stealing foods from neighboring town after finishing the ones in my town

Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by kingsleyugo41(m): 1:15pm On Jan 11, 2020
go and do thyroid function test
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by Wordson(m): 1:25pm On Jan 11, 2020
Ludicrous!! grin.. I think u shld stop using multivitamins or blood tonic if u are using any of dose... Another thing is, u may be sheltering Tape warm in dat stomach of urs which can not be removed by dewarming .. u may need operation or some sophisticated drugs to get rid of it.

It's dats not d case den u may av a spiritual case in ur hands

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by Horlufemi(m): 1:32pm On Jan 11, 2020
Your boss is doing you.
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by lucky4west: 1:33pm On Jan 11, 2020
bro how long has this been? maybe you took some multi vitamins recently r have been taking some herbs? but dont worry yourself too much it will pass. meanwhile get beans, bread and unripe plantain, after arrange foofoo with egusi and top it with 5 liters of palm wine ur stomach go over full
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 11, 2020
dominique:
When last did you deworm?
please tell me about this deworming. Haven’t dewormed before sad

I kind of experience all what the OP listed. What tabs do I need for the deworming? Your response will be really appreciated. Thanks.
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by gnaftalee(m): 1:39pm On Jan 11, 2020
I wish this is me, I hardly eat can't even finish one wrap of fufu.... I need help
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by lucky4west: 1:41pm On Jan 11, 2020
seriously if you have not been taking multi vitamins, either recently or right now, and if you are sure u are not on weed then it may be a spiritual problem, a demon of hunger has possessed you so g for deliverance........there was a time i took one of this hausa (aboki) jedi though it was sweet and yellowish men for the next three months i was drinking water and any liquid thing like mad, i was always having a full bladder, i added weight and it was not funny at all, i used virtually all my money to buy water, milk, beer, soft drink anything liquid especially a cold one, worse thing was i was working in a mall in lekki where they display all these juice and mortuary-standard beer! men i was so fat i hated myself...but later on it stopped and the dark urine troubling me that time stopped too i guess my kidney needed cleaning...and what a cleaning it got!

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by horpeyemmi66(m): 1:42pm On Jan 11, 2020
sodiqapril:
Go see a consultant endocrinologist. I suspect your satiety center in your hypothalamus has issues.
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by MERCHANDISER: 1:49pm On Jan 11, 2020
Lamanii22:
And you don't smoke weed?
Lol...whati'm about to say.
do u smoke?

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by arefrizzy(m): 1:50pm On Jan 11, 2020
Some people are just here to create excitement and not ready to help this guy undecided
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by ezebunafo(m): 2:01pm On Jan 11, 2020
sodiqapril:

It's being really long..maybe around September
pls is there any effect of not De-worming on the body? It's been years I do wormed,
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by gabrielto(m): 2:03pm On Jan 11, 2020
Lamanii22:
And you don't smoke weed?
I'm on weed right now and I took multi vitamin I'm serious

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Failed Lasik Surgery Experience / PHOTOS: 11-year-old Girl Undergoes Life-changing Surgery To Correct Her Bow Legs / Asma'u Lawali Bungudu: Nurse Slumps And Dies On Duty In Zamfara Hospital (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.