Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,578 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. (30725 Views)

Please Help, I'm Always Fatigued And I Sleep A lot. / Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus / My Addictions To Betting, Masturbation, Pepsi Will Soon Kill Me. I'm Sure! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by jamalkareem(m): 11:25am On Jan 11, 2020
Oh boy ,you carry engine 911 truck for belly ,wey dey grind food anyhow! Lolz
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by chidooh1: 11:27am On Jan 11, 2020
Do much exercise and engage yourself in something. It seems you have been idle or not doing much, leave your house and go somewhere else, attend programs and church activities. Don't stay too close to places where food is easily accessible.
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by 500vastabilizer: 11:31am On Jan 11, 2020
dominique:

That's not too long ago but no harm in deworming again. Were you having the frequent hunger pangs then? Also do you take multivitamins or blood tonic containing vitamin B12 and folic acid? Those medicines induce hunger a lot.
I've not dewormed in almost 2o years but am alright.
The only way to stop that hunger stuff is for the guy to use drugs but it has a very bad side effects especially for those with compromised immune system and organ health.
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by gowonmaharajah(m): 11:31am On Jan 11, 2020
[b][/b]
OgogoroFreak:
Eat food nau sad

And stop frequent masturbation lipsrsealed
cool shocked
Your so right bro
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by GuyMan50: 11:32am On Jan 11, 2020
sodiqapril:
Hey guys, can anyone advice me on what do..I'm always hungry even after eating a heavy meal. Like today for example, I ate five wraps of fufu and two hours later I was already feeling hungry. And it's really affecting me, I'm not greedy buy no matter what I eat it digests so fast that my stomach starts rumbling . Please help me.

You are probably suffering from a condition called reactive hypoglycemia. What happens is insulin production goes into overdrive after meals high in carbohydrates, leading to blood sugar level going low, consequently causing you to crave food.

I suffered same for a long time and was helpless. After much studies and research, I simply changed my diet, and everything changed.

Cut out the fufu, bread, rice... carbs in general.
Eat protein dense foods, moderate fat like olive oil, fish, butter and less carbohydrates and see if anything changes. I did that and got rid of the constant craving for food.

I'm speaking from experience.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by Babara1994(m): 11:33am On Jan 11, 2020
dominique:

That's not too long ago but no harm in deworming again. Were you having the frequent hunger pangs then? Also do you take multivitamins or blood tonic containing vitamin B12 and folic acid? Those medicines induce hunger a lot.
You have no idea.. This is a man's thing.
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by Alabyte: 11:33am On Jan 11, 2020
The first question I'll ask is that, do u even fast at all? If yes, how do u cope?

It might not really be a medical (polyphagia) or spiritual problem(jeunkoku), just take one step at time. You are normal, I once eat like a glutton at a particular age like that and over time, my excessive urge for food reduces with age. Starve yourself deliberately at times just like you're fasting, so as to keep ur mind off food.
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by Celebrity93(f): 11:35am On Jan 11, 2020
sodiqapril:
Hey guys, can anyone advice me on what do..I'm always hungry even after eating a heavy meal. Like today for example, I ate five wraps of fufu and two hours later I was already feeling hungry. And it's really affecting me, I'm not greedy buy no matter what I eat it digests so fast that my stomach starts rumbling . Please help me.
Check yourself of ulcer, cos most times it makes one crave for food like mad.
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by BENEAMATA: 11:38am On Jan 11, 2020
grinding machine dey your belle ! grin grin
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by Overman: 11:38am On Jan 11, 2020
Eat 2 bitter Kola 1 hour after meal. You can check google to confirm my claim.
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by adelumolo(m): 11:39am On Jan 11, 2020
Go and check if you're not developing diabetic. If your system is not utilizing the sugar in your system to get energy by urinating away the glucose in your system. Go for medical check up immediately.
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by haywizzy007(m): 11:39am On Jan 11, 2020
sodiqapril:
it might be an early sign of diabetes, op, go for blood sugar test in a good hospital
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by osykull22(m): 11:41am On Jan 11, 2020
Guy plz I will advise u check ur blood sugar level and even see wetin u dey chop fufu for dt matter ur carnonhydrate level no b here plz check before u get high blood sugar
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by TrebleChamp(m): 11:41am On Jan 11, 2020
sodiqapril:
When was the last time you too a good worm expeller drug?
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by don4real18(m): 11:43am On Jan 11, 2020
You have a super power that you need to discover. Contact me for more details grin #HungryMan
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by Dargreen(m): 11:47am On Jan 11, 2020
If you are the type that don’t get enough sleep try to , I have had similar experience
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by Offpoint: 11:47am On Jan 11, 2020
WIZGUY69:

Go to Jesus.
He's the Bread and Tea of Life.
Guy Bekiaful o, dey bread and tea wey dey enjoy since 2000 years ago na him you wan make this op go finish am?
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 11, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
Your blood is being drained in a shrine.

Meet the elders to proffer ways you can make atonement.

Don't you observe that despite eating much, it doesn't show in your physique.

Better hurry up before they drain everything.

Sango ooo!!! Olukoso ooo!!!
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 11, 2020
Person wey no get job, how hunger no go finish am? Guy get busy. Get something doing
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by caprini1: 11:54am On Jan 11, 2020
internationalman:

Here they go again...

If masturbation causes gluttony, by now I would have been killed for stealing foods from neighboring town after finishing the ones in my town
Have you checked your sugar level?
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by atmstyle: 11:55am On Jan 11, 2020
sodiqapril:

If you take multivites, that might be the cause as some multivites are designed to boost your appetite.
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by 1x2DonKillMe: 11:55am On Jan 11, 2020
sodiqapril:
There is an alien living in the attic of your stomach
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by tunjijones(m): 12:01pm On Jan 11, 2020
dominique:

I have not dewormed in over 30yrs and i dnt have cravings for food. I even weed to enhance my appitite
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by bluefilm: 12:01pm On Jan 11, 2020
Ha ha ha

Wetin Trump no go see for Afghanistan?
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by mrprolifik: 12:01pm On Jan 11, 2020
sodiqapril:

Try switching simple carbohydrates like white rice , white breads and foods made from flours to complex carbs that are also high in fibre and u will see that it will make a change. Also eat a lot of greens like broccoli and spinach
. The truth is that eating too much food made of simple carbohydrates at a go will spike insulin and make u weak and hungry again. And u risk becoming overweight from this too.
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by Goahead(m): 12:01pm On Jan 11, 2020
You could be suffering from the condition I saw on BBC few days ago, "Pradder- Willi syndrome". An incurable condition that makes you hungry at all times. Just don't eat yourself to death.
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by 8stargeneral: 12:02pm On Jan 11, 2020
Hv u tired eatn five wraps of okpa in d morning ..trust me u will never go hungry till evening.
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by Nastofar(f): 12:04pm On Jan 11, 2020
sodiqapril:
Tape worm infection probably. Go see Doctor
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by Cutiekatty: 12:04pm On Jan 11, 2020
Check your sugar level and also deworm as well
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by IkemChris(m): 12:10pm On Jan 11, 2020
Dewarm yourself and watch the improvement. If no show let us know.
Re: Please Help Me...i'm Always Hungry. by NaijaOlosho(f): 12:12pm On Jan 11, 2020
A sign that you are having quick Gastric emptying.

Your stomach empties faster.

Do you have peptic ulcer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Failed Lasik Surgery Experience / PHOTOS: 11-year-old Girl Undergoes Life-changing Surgery To Correct Her Bow Legs / Asma'u Lawali Bungudu: Nurse Slumps And Dies On Duty In Zamfara Hospital (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.