Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Video Captures Burna Boy Sucking Stefflon Don’s Nose (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Captures Burna Boy Sucking Stefflon Don’s Nose (video) (1226 Views)

Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) / Burna Boy Gets Valentine Gift From Stefflon Don, His Girlfriend / Burna Boy Dating Stefflon Don, UK Rapper? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video Captures Burna Boy Sucking Stefflon Don’s Nose (video) by informationorbi: 6:15am On Jan 11, 2020
Grammy-nominated Nigerian musician, Damini Ogulu popularly known as Burna Boy was captured serving another round of relationship goals with his girlfriend Stefflon Don.

A video making the rounds shows the couple all loved up, while the ‘Ye’ crooner sucked her nose adorably as they play and laugh in the company of a friend, who captured the moment.Amazed by the affection being shown by the duo, the friend of the couple stated that she can’t wait to be the maid of honour at their wedding.

Watch the video in the link below;
http://www.informationorbit.com/video-captures-burna-boy-sucking-stefflon-dons-nose-video/

(1) (Reply)

M.I Reveals He May Not Be Having Any Children - His Babe Better Prepare For That / My Bride Price Just Went Higher* - Miss Nigeria / Lateef Adedimeji Is Not My Type And I Can Never Date Him - Adebimpe Oyebade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.