Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,312 members, 7,829,744 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Jojo, Saudi Lady Marries American Christian, Sparks Outrage - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jojo, Saudi Lady Marries American Christian, Sparks Outrage (91080 Views)

Lady Marries Man She Met Under Sabinus’ Facebook Comment Section (Photos) / Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead / Nigerian Lady Marries 7 Husbands At Same Time (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jojo, Saudi Lady Marries American Christian, Sparks Outrage by henryhemon(m): 10:46am On Jan 11, 2020
Simplyleo:

They way some parents pai their daughter for dating a yoruba Muslim

You cannot even date a northern Muslim girl, them go end you. Nigerians are hypocrites abeg. Anambra girl cannot marry Ngwa man, ndi ara. Yoruba girl will swear she won't have anything to do with an Igbo man and we dare criticize others. How do you want your thunder?
Re: Jojo, Saudi Lady Marries American Christian, Sparks Outrage by farem: 10:47am On Jan 11, 2020
Ladycewhy:
honestly its annoying that they do this every time ,just because he is American doesn't mean he is a Christian. Same way ignorant people here believe if you are not a Muslim automatically you are a Christian .

You are very right!
Re: Jojo, Saudi Lady Marries American Christian, Sparks Outrage by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 11, 2020
urahara:

Palm oil is just 4.5 percent of Malaysia's exports.As at the 1960s it dawned on Malaysia that groundnut and palm oil can never give a country prosperity.

50 Percent of Malaysias exports are electronics.
Wow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jojo, Saudi Lady Marries American Christian, Sparks Outrage by tolguy(m): 10:47am On Jan 11, 2020
BlackSeptember:
Remove oil from Saudi Arabia and you will find out that they are more primitive than Afghanistan.

There is no Muslim nation that became successful without natural resources. Their citizens don't think rather they slam their head on the ground 2hrs knocking out that which will spur their thinking
same with Christians countries, Atheists developed europe not Christians, the only developed Christian countries are malawi,ethiopia,zimbabwe,congo etc
Re: Jojo, Saudi Lady Marries American Christian, Sparks Outrage by debbysure01(m): 10:47am On Jan 11, 2020
The girl fine sha....We hope to see more of this.

Check my signature..

Re: Jojo, Saudi Lady Marries American Christian, Sparks Outrage by henryhemon(m): 10:48am On Jan 11, 2020
ContractKiller:
Saudi Influencer Under Fire After Sharing a Video of Her Wedding Ceremony With a Christian American

Story by Salam Bustanji

A Saudi Influencer received a massive backlash after she shared a video on her social media, in which she is getting married to a Christian American.

The incident sparked a controversy due to the fact that Muslim females are forbidden to marry men from different faiths.

The Saudi bride appeared in the video, dressed in a short white wedding dress, making vows to her husband, who makes his vows in Arabic as she and the guests laugh.

[img]https://images./EsETnGJ6JjKMtN8esmku9.jpg[/img]

She also left this post on her Instagram account:

I’m here to announce something, it’s my turn to be happy, I’m in love, I found my soulmate, I’m incredibly thankful it always makes me slightly teary eyed when I start to say it think it or write it, how lucky am I? I’m so happy I have never been this happy before, it even hurts!
it’s crazy how this universe works!! I dreamed of this love for so long, I knew it’s existing, but I didn’t know if I’m going to find it. he is so real, honest and he’s doing everything to make me happy. we’re so different, came from different ethnicity and different religions beliefs, but we’re so similar, our souls met long before our eyes and nothing else matters. my dream came true and he put a ring on my finger, we’re engaged, and he is the soul that I treasure the most.
مرحبا انستغرام أنا هنا لأعلن شيئًا ما ، جاء دوري لأكون سعيدة ، أنا في حالة حب ، لقد وجدت رفيقي في الحياة ، وأنا ممتنة بشكل لا يصدق، دائما تغرق عيناي بالدموع عندما أبدأ في الكلام عن حبنا او التفكير فيه أو كتابتة ، كم انا محظوظة! أنا سعيدة جدًا كما لم أكن من قبل ، حتى ان هذه السعاده احيانا تؤلم! من الجنون كيف يعمل هذا الكون !! حلمت بهذا الحب لفترة طويلة ، كنت أعرف أنه موجود ، لكنني لم أكن أعرف ما إذا كنت سأجده. هو شخص حقيقي وصادق ويعمل كل شيء ليجعلني سعيدة. لقد تحقق حلمي ووضع خاتما على إصبعي ، فنحن مخطوبان ، وهو الروح التي أقدرها أكثر من غيرها.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnngRIsVFgc

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6tZPgqHfEL/?igshid=1rq0w9nyu18cw

[img]https://images./6etAWmH3gtZXZOKGKYCPRt.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./5SRVZqsv1pYbmOnq7bcRG7.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./6kTls1VJCBPTYRPowxj7vv.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./SQqZtK4hgkYJWCaZua9sB.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./4I0pFKGqq4pY8f1qRCQhh5.jpg[/img]

Source: https://www.albawaba.com/node/saudi-influencer-under-fire-after-sharing-video-her-wedding-ceremony-christian-american

Isn't these weddings much better than the razmattaz we go through here?? See how classy, how beautiful it is,you concentrate on your vows and your spouse not who showed up and didn't show up in your wedding. Our weddings are more of what outsiders think than about those involved.

3 Likes

Re: Jojo, Saudi Lady Marries American Christian, Sparks Outrage by AryEmber(f): 10:49am On Jan 11, 2020
kunkelhanspeter:
And no one is even talking what the lady worn on her wedding day yet
Talk Le? Didn't you read all the comments shaming a lady choosing to cover herself, her dress is the definition of decent to these people na
Re: Jojo, Saudi Lady Marries American Christian, Sparks Outrage by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 10:49am On Jan 11, 2020
BlackSeptember:
Remove oil from Saudi Arabia and you will find out that they are more primitive than Afghanistan.

There is no Muslim nation that became successful without natural resources. Their citizens don't think rather they slam their head on the ground 2hrs knocking out that which will spur their thinking
Bahrain, Malaysia,Turkey.
Re: Jojo, Saudi Lady Marries American Christian, Sparks Outrage by ItooWorWor(m): 10:49am On Jan 11, 2020
airsaylongcom:

How is she a US citizen? She's only a PR with terms and conditions
Oga, she is now a US citizen by marraige simple...
Re: Jojo, Saudi Lady Marries American Christian, Sparks Outrage by CrimeKsmart: 10:50am On Jan 11, 2020
XklusivGistBlog:

So what's the sign... Hypocrites. I am here in Borno see all ur hijab ladies craving for corpers dick, if not the fact I am discipline. Come here talking thrash

They are still humans despite being Muslims so they are prone to committing sins. However, do not mix up the teaching of Islam and the behavior of a Muslim together

1 Like

Re: Jojo, Saudi Lady Marries American Christian, Sparks Outrage by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 10:50am On Jan 11, 2020
BlackSeptember:

Bahrain, Malaysia and Turkey.
Re: Jojo, Saudi Lady Marries American Christian, Sparks Outrage by Mazikic(m): 10:50am On Jan 11, 2020
Re: Jojo, Saudi Lady Marries American Christian, Sparks Outrage by Gerrard59(m): 10:50am On Jan 11, 2020
I can imagine how their offsprings will look like. Arabian women who are IMO very beautiful will be good for marriage. cool
Re: Jojo, Saudi Lady Marries American Christian, Sparks Outrage by Amumaigwe: 10:51am On Jan 11, 2020
samonak:

If there's no compulsion in Islam, why does Apostasy ( renouncing your faith or converting) carry a death penalty in Saudi Arabia?

See how the hypocrite will pretend not to see this your poser.
Re: Jojo, Saudi Lady Marries American Christian, Sparks Outrage by arodavoo(m): 10:51am On Jan 11, 2020
Abeg make them free the babe,make she enjoy her life

check my profile to learn importation from china, Turkey, Malaysia USA and UK

And also importation of Hair from India, Cambodia and Vietnam....I would teach you all of this for a discount price of #1500
Re: Jojo, Saudi Lady Marries American Christian, Sparks Outrage by TheOutlaw: 10:52am On Jan 11, 2020
What disconnect? Would this marriage even have trended or even be worth noticing were it not for the religious differences of the two people involved in it?
I hate it when dimwits try to sound intelligent.

farem:

My response was for those who can as well see with their brains (minds) not those who open wide their physical eyes with blank minds.
A primary school pupil, seeing this headline, will appreciate the disconnect between the content!

1 Like

Re: Jojo, Saudi Lady Marries American Christian, Sparks Outrage by Billiebaba(m): 10:53am On Jan 11, 2020
BlackSeptember:

Go and remove it, mtcheew
Re: Jojo, Saudi Lady Marries American Christian, Sparks Outrage by AryEmber(f): 10:54am On Jan 11, 2020
blowjohn:

What do u mean by u don't see any sign of Muslim in her?
She's a muslim and still a Muslim so wasup with ur demeaning comment?
Perhaps, you should point out what was demeaning about his comment. Incase you didn't know, it takes more than been born in Saudi and a name to be a muslim
Re: Jojo, Saudi Lady Marries American Christian, Sparks Outrage by sofiscatedmoron: 10:54am On Jan 11, 2020
CrimeKsmart:

No wonder they end up engaging in prostitution
just like ur daughters are in prostitution for 500naira, go to ijora badia, ur 12 year old daughter that can't speak English are into prostitution, go to apapa, its ur daughters that has taken over there, one thing i like about them is they dont charge much like ibo girls grin

1 Like

Re: Jojo, Saudi Lady Marries American Christian, Sparks Outrage by Amumaigwe: 10:54am On Jan 11, 2020
Ladycewhy:
honestly its annoying that they do this every time ,just because he is American doesn't mean he is a Christian. Same way ignorant people here believe if you are not a Muslim automatically you are a Christian .

Cry me a river. They got wedded in the church taking Christian wedding vows. Maybe your level of optical and cognitive defects makes it look like an Ifa Wedding.

1 Like

Re: Jojo, Saudi Lady Marries American Christian, Sparks Outrage by justlikedat: 10:55am On Jan 11, 2020
I advise her to live her life gently in America and not make a mistake of going back to Saudi.
Re: Jojo, Saudi Lady Marries American Christian, Sparks Outrage by DNSPro: 10:56am On Jan 11, 2020
Simplyleo:

They way some parents pai their daughter for dating a yoruba Muslim
I do not even think it has anything to do with religion but the report in that 18 year olds case chose to sensationalize the event to garner traffic. It is a general knowledge that parents often do not like the idea of their daughter getting pregnant at an early age, they fail to come to terms with their failed parental responsibilities, which led the beating of the young girl.
Re: Jojo, Saudi Lady Marries American Christian, Sparks Outrage by AryEmber(f): 10:56am On Jan 11, 2020
Thatssobeyonce:
Can we talk about how cute her husband is?
Bt marrying from another faith is haraam.
It's not by force to be a muslim bt if u r then obey the rules nd save urself frm dz scandals
Abi oo, Is it a must to be a muslim ni?
Re: Jojo, Saudi Lady Marries American Christian, Sparks Outrage by abeggnow: 10:57am On Jan 11, 2020
BlackSeptember:

i can name some for you, Turkey, morocco, Jordan , TunisiA Malaysia
Re: Jojo, Saudi Lady Marries American Christian, Sparks Outrage by CrimeKsmart: 10:59am On Jan 11, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

just like ur daughters are in prostitution for 500naira, go to ijora badia, ur 12 year old daughter that can't speak English are into prostitution, go to apapa, its ur daughters that has taken over there, one thing i like about them is they dont charge much like ibo girls grin

Hahahaha...Go to anywhere in Nigeria, Ibo girls are known to be prostitute nation wide. No argument about that.

1 Like

Re: Jojo, Saudi Lady Marries American Christian, Sparks Outrage by Karleb(m): 10:59am On Jan 11, 2020
Some people are angry that two happy people are sharing happiness.
Re: Jojo, Saudi Lady Marries American Christian, Sparks Outrage by Victorex001(m): 11:01am On Jan 11, 2020
kettykings:

An unemployed yoruba dating an igbo gal is haram , the Davidos , FFK and other financially capable yorubas are allowed

Exactly...so they don’t end up harvesting the innocent gals skull for 10k or for rituals.
Re: Jojo, Saudi Lady Marries American Christian, Sparks Outrage by XklusivGistBlog(m): 11:02am On Jan 11, 2020
CrimeKsmart:

They are still humans despite being Muslims so they are prone to committing sins. However, do not mix up the teaching of Islam and the behavior of a Muslim together

which sign are you looking for in her. Are u her God? Many Muslims women are suffering in their marriage, you guys treats dem trashy.
Bro,forget this self righteousness. Religion generally is a scam. You guys follow the Koran story, I believe if u truly follow the life of Mohammed (SAW), THERE WONT BE ANY PROBLEMS
Re: Jojo, Saudi Lady Marries American Christian, Sparks Outrage by Mazikic(m): 11:03am On Jan 11, 2020
PVision2020:
Most Islamic extremists have similar traits with our Eastern blodas: hate, hypocrisy and intolerance.
The same people who vehemently opposed BBC for wishing them Barika deSallah will be the first to criticize/abuse extremists who are against Mo Salah and Amir Khan Christmas celebration.
Just yesterday they applauded/Justified parents who murdered their daughter for getting pregnant for a Yoruba-Muslim but you'll find them on this thread condemning the Arabs.

The world will be a better place without hatefull/filled people
You're right my brother. Those people really need a separate country wallahi!!!
Re: Jojo, Saudi Lady Marries American Christian, Sparks Outrage by Wiifesnatcher(m): 11:09am On Jan 11, 2020
[s]
kettykings:

An unemployed yoruba dating an igbo gal is haram , the Davidos , FFK and other financially capable yorubas are allowed
[/s]

those mentioned are Christians

no Igbo who publicly praised a man for killing his daughters because of religion should do pim here. you people should borrow some shame to push mouth here because you're no different from those savagery from north and Arab
Re: Jojo, Saudi Lady Marries American Christian, Sparks Outrage by TooMuchStuff: 11:11am On Jan 11, 2020
tolguy:
same with Christians countries, Atheists developed europe not Christians, the only developed Christian countries are malawi,ethiopia,zimbabwe,congo etc
Atheists are more human than headslamming dimwits seeking who to kidnap, kill, rap.e, destroy for the sake of one fake Paradise that never exist
Re: Jojo, Saudi Lady Marries American Christian, Sparks Outrage by perdollar(m): 11:14am On Jan 11, 2020
islam is a disgrace to God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo / 41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo) / Sex Workers Disguised As Tomatoes Sellers Spotted On The Street Of Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.