Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Old woman Fights Man Who Refused To Gift Her Phone He Promised Her After S*x - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Old woman Fights Man Who Refused To Gift Her Phone He Promised Her After S*x (2824 Views)

Lady Loses N50k To Fraudster Who Promised Her Double (Photos) / Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos / Prostitute Fights Man Who Gave Her N3k Instead Of The Agreed N5k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Old woman Fights Man Who Refused To Gift Her Phone He Promised Her After S*x by iamkheedah(m): 10:18am On Jan 11, 2020
Lady Fights Man Who Refused To Gift Her Phone He Promised Her After S*x In Bayelsa
by KHEEDAHBLACK

A video showing a fight between a middle aged man and woman has surfaced the internet…

In the video, the man is seen telling the lady that he wants to have s*x with her again.

While the woman is insisting she will not do again, that he deceived her before that if she agreed to sleep with him, he will buy her a phone. She said

I no dey do again oh, you lelemo me, say you go buy me phone Bleep me, come do again.

Now na my turn to do u take, come f*ck again.

The hilarious video shows the lady explaining to people around how the man deceived her and still wants to have s*x with her again.

Watch videos below;

https://www.teegist.com/2020/01/11/lady-fights-man-who-refused-to-gift-her-phone-he-promised-her-after-sx-in-bayelsa/

Cc: Laslastica, ishilove, mynd44

Re: Old woman Fights Man Who Refused To Gift Her Phone He Promised Her After S*x by BabbanBura(m): 10:39am On Jan 11, 2020
iamkheedah:

Lady Fights Man Who Refused To Gift Her Phone He Promised Her After S*x In Bayelsa
by KHEEDAHBLACK

A video showing a fight between a middle aged man and woman has surfaced the internet…

In the video, the man is seen telling the lady that he wants to have s*x with her again.

While the woman is insisting she will not do again, that he deceived her before that if she agreed to sleep with him, he will buy her a phone. She said

I no dey do again oh, you lelemo me, say you go buy me phone Bleep me, come do again.

The hilarious video shows the lady explaining to people around how the man deceived her and still wants to have s*x with her again.

Watch videos below;

https://www.teegist.com/2020/01/11/lady-fights-man-who-refused-to-gift-her-phone-he-promised-her-after-sx-in-bayelsa/

Laslastica, ishilove, mynd44

We no get shame again for this Era - these are things discussed and left in za oza room but alas tone has changed!!!

1 Like

Re: Old woman Fights Man Who Refused To Gift Her Phone He Promised Her After S*x by GraGra247(m): 10:42am On Jan 11, 2020
Your topic should be old woman tried to fight and not lady.
Re: Old woman Fights Man Who Refused To Gift Her Phone He Promised Her After S*x by popsy2(m): 10:46am On Jan 11, 2020
hmm
Re: Old woman Fights Man Who Refused To Gift Her Phone He Promised Her After S*x by ojuu4u(m): 11:39am On Jan 11, 2020
Female will always be female uhmmmmm

Indeed thr is bottom power......as old as she is still commercial her vj.

1 Like

Re: Old woman Fights Man Who Refused To Gift Her Phone He Promised Her After S*x by Wyzkyd(m): 12:09pm On Jan 11, 2020
Which Kain wahala be this

1 Like

Re: Old woman Fights Man Who Refused To Gift Her Phone He Promised Her After S*x by iamkheedah(m): 12:29pm On Jan 11, 2020
GraGra247:
Your topic should be old woman tried to fight and not lady.

����
Modified
Re: Old woman Fights Man Who Refused To Gift Her Phone He Promised Her After S*x by GraGra247(m): 3:05pm On Jan 11, 2020
iamkheedah:

����
Modified

Like seriously. Lol!!
Re: Old woman Fights Man Who Refused To Gift Her Phone He Promised Her After S*x by iamkheedah(m): 5:57pm On Jan 11, 2020
GraGra247:

Like seriously. Lol!!

Lol yes oh
Re: Old woman Fights Man Who Refused To Gift Her Phone He Promised Her After S*x by Karemarealty288(m): 6:17pm On Jan 11, 2020
Wyzkyd:
Which Kain wahala be this

I tire ooooo

1 Like

Re: Old woman Fights Man Who Refused To Gift Her Phone He Promised Her After S*x by Daddy46: 7:05pm On Jan 11, 2020
iamkheedah:
by KHEEDAHBLACK

Watch videos below;

Cc: Laslastica, ishilove, mynd44
the power of pussy is the beginning of asking for more
Re: Old woman Fights Man Who Refused To Gift Her Phone He Promised Her After S*x by Trugist9ja: 7:11pm On Jan 11, 2020
This is serious
Http://trugist9ja.com.ng
Re: Old woman Fights Man Who Refused To Gift Her Phone He Promised Her After S*x by Mightyhaiz: 9:21pm On Jan 11, 2020
Waffi!

Them no dey carry last

Kpatakpata na bracket last grin

(1) (Reply)

Bleep / Geoffrey Ayuba (Christian) Arrested With Guns And Fulani Dress / Man Matches His Wife And Son At Psychiatric Road, Port Harcourt.video And Photo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.