Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Mbaka Or Not - I'll Rather Die Or Retire From Politics Than Align With Uzodinma - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mbaka Or Not - I'll Rather Die Or Retire From Politics Than Align With Uzodinma (452 Views)

No Plan To Retire Now, Says Kumuyi / Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls / Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mbaka Or Not - I'll Rather Die Or Retire From Politics Than Align With Uzodinma by iwithnessnews: 10:39am On Jan 11, 2020
MBAKA OR NOT - I'LL RATHER DIE OR RETIRE FROM POLITICS THAN ALIGN WITH UZODINMA - HON OBIJIAKU

The 2019 SDP Candidate for Ideato North & South Federal Constituency Hon Onyedikachi S. Obijiaku has reacted to the purported prophecy by Fr Mbaka as laughable, describing it as "Spiritual BetNaija" and assuring Ihedioha & Imolites that Mbaka's lottery ticket "go cut game this time around".

Obijiaku who hails from Umuobom in Ideato South LGA reminded Ihedioha of Mbaka's antecedents as a rabble rouser, attention seeker and politico-spiritual merchant who has always danced to the tune of the highest bidder and advised the Governor not to be distracted in continuing his good works of uplifting Imolites from the economic and social hellhole that they have been thrown into by his Ideato South brother, Rochas Okorocha

He further assured Ihedioha that Mbaka or not, he and many politicians of conscience would rather die or retire from active politics than align with with Uzodinma and Rochas et al

He advised Ihedioha to go on his knees in prayer & humility to that same God that chose him out of many gubernatorial aspirants and gave him power against all the odds & permutation of men and assured him that victory will be his on Monday 13th 2020 when the supreme gives its final verdict.

Re: Mbaka Or Not - I'll Rather Die Or Retire From Politics Than Align With Uzodinma by popsy2(m): 11:13am On Jan 11, 2020
I see

(1) (Reply)

Free Valentine Programme In Ajegunle / My Dream, Pls Someone Should Interpret / Bishop Oyedepo Says It Is Wrong To Open Markets For 6 Hours And Close Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.