Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,618 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Bishop Oyedepo Says It Is Wrong To Open Markets For 6 Hours And Close Churches - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Says It Is Wrong To Open Markets For 6 Hours And Close Churches (447 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church / I Won’t Close Churches, Coronavirus Can’t Survive In The Body Of Christ – Tanzan / 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop Oyedepo Says It Is Wrong To Open Markets For 6 Hours And Close Churches by StagethemTVee: 3:13pm On May 06, 2020
Bishop David Oyedepo, founder of Winners Chapel, has kicked against the government's decision to continue the ban against religious gatherings due to the Coronavirus pandemic .

The Federal governmant placed a ban on social and religious gatherings as part of measures to stop the spread of the novel Coronavirus, but markets have remained open.

However, speaking during the Covenant Hour of Prayer programme of the Church held at it's headquarters in Otta, Ogun state today May 6, the clergyman said he suspects foul play and that 'the voice of darkness is targeting the church because the growth and expansion of the church is the greatest headache of the devil. '

According to Oyedepo, the church has recorded more healings than any other place yet they are closed while hospitals that record huge deaths have been left opened.

“There is something wrong, for people to be allowed to be in the market for six hours and cannot be in church for two hours, it is an upside down way for looking at things.

Which one is more orderly? The market or the church?

I can smell a rat. The Lord spoke to me on it strongly on it yesterday. I can smell a rat behind all this. It is how do we stop the church from exploding.

The voice of darkness are influencing people at various levels targeting the church because the growth and expansion of the church is the greatest headache of the devil. But the gates of hell shall not prevail.

The devil and his agents shall surely pay for this.

I don't know what hospital that records the kind of healings that the church of God records. And now hospitals where people die everyday is open but the church is closed.” the Bishop stated

He went ahead to declare that the world is free and the nations are liberated from continuous lockdown.

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jB7ZnqmuADs

Source

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/5/how-can-people-be-allowed-in-markets-for-six-hours-but-cannot-be-allowed-in-church-for-two-hours-bishop-oyedepo-kicks-against-lockdown-order-video.html
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says It Is Wrong To Open Markets For 6 Hours And Close Churches by Tlaw01(m): 3:14pm On May 06, 2020
Ok
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says It Is Wrong To Open Markets For 6 Hours And Close Churches by CXLVII: 3:16pm On May 06, 2020
Short people are the problems of Nigeria and the world.

From Hitler, Abacha, Banbangida, Oshiomole, Bola Tinubu, Obiano, Ihedioha, Wike, El-Rufai, Patience Jonathan, Davido, Tonto Dike, Mercy Eke, Tacha, Ubi Franklin, Blackface, and now Oyedepo.

Why I can never be a friend to a short person. What they lack in height, they make-up for it with wickedness and evil.

Like a Russian scientist once said, "Its better to dine with a king cobra, than to dine with a short person"

And if its a short woman, Its like you are dinning with your own death. Two evil traits combined.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says It Is Wrong To Open Markets For 6 Hours And Close Churches by Aminobrown(m): 3:17pm On May 06, 2020
Dis man again, I feel his pain sha, because d ban on churches is affecting his Sunday business

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says It Is Wrong To Open Markets For 6 Hours And Close Churches by Kingseex1(m): 3:35pm On May 06, 2020
very very true, social distancing will not be violated that much in churches unlike markets and banks
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says It Is Wrong To Open Markets For 6 Hours And Close Churches by babseg(m): 3:53pm On May 06, 2020
How will i pay for all my fleet of private jets now. Its unfair to open market and close church. cry cry cry cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says It Is Wrong To Open Markets For 6 Hours And Close Churches by kingxsamz(m): 4:24pm On May 06, 2020
But what government did to these pastors is highly unfair and inhumane.
How do they expect these pastors to service their private jets and fuel their luxury cars?
This government sef. undecided
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says It Is Wrong To Open Markets For 6 Hours And Close Churches by Faithful4real(m): 4:31pm On May 06, 2020
Aminobrown:
Dis man again, I feel his pain sha, because d ban on churches is affecting his Sunday business

People are watching this service live at home or you visit their home cell
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says It Is Wrong To Open Markets For 6 Hours And Close Churches by CAPSLOCKED: 5:40pm On May 06, 2020
CXLVII:
Short people are the problems of Nigeria and the world.

From Hitler, Abacha, Banbangida, Oshiomole, Bola Tinubu, Obiano, Ihedioha, Wike, El-Rufai, Patience Jonathan, Davido, Tonto Dike, Mercy Eke, Tacha, Ubi Franklin, Blackface, and now Oyedepo.

Why I can never be a friend to a short person. What they lack in height, they make-up for it with wickedness and evil.

Like a Russian scientist once said, "Its better to dine with a king cobra, than to dine with a short person"

And if its a short woman, Its like you are dinning with your own death. Two evil traits combined.

IF WE'RE TO SEGREGATE DUMB PEOPLE LIKE THIS, I'M AFRAID NO LIVING SOUL WILL EVER ASSOCIATE WITH YOU.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says It Is Wrong To Open Markets For 6 Hours And Close Churches by CXLVII: 5:44pm On May 06, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

IF WE'RE TO SEGREGATE DUMB PEOPLE LIKE THIS, I'M AFRAID NO LIVING SOUL WILL EVER ASSOCIATE WITH YOU.

You have been noticed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says It Is Wrong To Open Markets For 6 Hours And Close Churches by OloshoMan: 6:02pm On May 06, 2020
Market is very essential, people need to get what they will eat. But what is the use of church in this pandemic? It serves no purpose. They are only concerned with talking from you
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says It Is Wrong To Open Markets For 6 Hours And Close Churches by desiredhome: 7:05pm On May 06, 2020
Kingseex1:
very very true, social distancing will not be violated that much in churches unlike markets and banks
You mean in his business center?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says It Is Wrong To Open Markets For 6 Hours And Close Churches by desiredhome: 7:13pm On May 06, 2020
As if they care about their sheeple, they rather send USSD code to scam them the more
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says It Is Wrong To Open Markets For 6 Hours And Close Churches by paxonel(m): 7:14pm On May 06, 2020
For these pastors to come out and protest like this, that means, tithing is terribly affected.

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says It Is Wrong To Open Markets For 6 Hours And Close Churches by GodSaklek(m): 11:54pm On May 06, 2020
This man call oledepo is werey,so people should come and gather in your church and puts everyone at risk because of your nonsense tithes and offering, "inside gathering has higher risk than outside gathering" ,beside, last time i check, I think they use to say god is everywhere, so y must they come to church?,it was that useless Chris oyakhome that gives him boldness to talk as well,they should just stop making noise and go to isolation center, they will never deny them entry since it's prayer.

Idiots..

(1) (Reply)

A Simple Question For Christians. / Expose Evil. Another Message To Saints In Babylon. / Hello monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.