Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,741 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Moment Mother Reunites With The Daughter She Hasn't Seen In 13 Years (video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Moment Mother Reunites With The Daughter She Hasn't Seen In 13 Years (video) (670 Views)

Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age / How Do I Handle My Hyper-active Daughter, She's Barely 3years / Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment Mother Reunites With The Daughter She Hasn't Seen In 13 Years (video) by 9jahotblog: 10:41am On Jan 11, 2020
A video showing the heartwarming moment a mother
reunited with her daughter, who she hasn't seen in 13
years, has been shared online.
It was the daughter's 18th birthday and her mother
decided to pay her a surprise in school.
On sighting her mother, the young woman screamed in
shock and ran off for a bit before running back to
embrace her mother, crying.
She was also introduced to her younger brother who
she's never met.
Sharing the video, the mother wrote:

Happy new year people, 2020 will be a glorious
year for us??....i will love to share my lovely
story with you....After 13 years without seeing
my daughter I finally managed to see her and it
was her 18th birthday... it was surprised
package ? ? and this was her reaction. She also
meet with her brother for the first time....
To those whose parents have been gone for
long, don’t lose hope! Gods timing is the only
timing you can trust ?....and to you parents
don’t abandon your responsibilities. It will pay
back in the end. God bless you all ?.....My Best
videoclip of the year.

Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x160NW15QXM

https://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2020/01/heartwarming-moment-mother-reunites.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Moment Mother Reunites With The Daughter She Hasn't Seen In 13 Years (video) by 9jahotblog: 10:42am On Jan 11, 2020
it's not easy to miss a darling parents for 13 years. not easy at all.

1 Share

Re: Moment Mother Reunites With The Daughter She Hasn't Seen In 13 Years (video) by 9jahotblog: 10:50am On Jan 11, 2020
More comments.

1 Share

Re: Moment Mother Reunites With The Daughter She Hasn't Seen In 13 Years (video) by popsy2(m): 11:12am On Jan 11, 2020
Emotional

1 Like

Re: Moment Mother Reunites With The Daughter She Hasn't Seen In 13 Years (video) by Sijo01(f): 11:36am On Jan 11, 2020
Quite really emotional.
13 solid years!
was the mother out of the country or what?
Re: Moment Mother Reunites With The Daughter She Hasn't Seen In 13 Years (video) by traeces(m): 2:19pm On Jan 11, 2020
Was the mother in coma or she travelled out of the earth?
Re: Moment Mother Reunites With The Daughter She Hasn't Seen In 13 Years (video) by 9jahotblog: 4:14pm On Jan 11, 2020
popsy2:
Emotional
very emotional, the lady is happy she finally see her mum.
Re: Moment Mother Reunites With The Daughter She Hasn't Seen In 13 Years (video) by 9jahotblog: 4:14pm On Jan 11, 2020
traeces:
Was the mother in coma or she travelled out of the earth?
I guess lol. you are funny.
Re: Moment Mother Reunites With The Daughter She Hasn't Seen In 13 Years (video) by 9jahotblog: 4:15pm On Jan 11, 2020
Sijo01:
Quite really emotional.
13 solid years!
was the mother out of the country or what?
I guess she's out of the country niiii. hmmmm
Re: Moment Mother Reunites With The Daughter She Hasn't Seen In 13 Years (video) by 9jahotblog: 4:17pm On Jan 11, 2020
cc lalasticlala cc mynd44 cc fynestboi cc seun cc Dominique cc Moderators: RoyalRoy
Re: Moment Mother Reunites With The Daughter She Hasn't Seen In 13 Years (video) by 9jahotblog: 6:11pm On Jan 11, 2020
9jahotblog:
cc lalasticlala cc mynd44 cc fynestboi cc seun cc Dominique cc Moderators: RoyalRoy
moderators fp.

(1) (Reply)

Laundry Dryer For Sale In Ilorin- Delivery To Ibadan Lagos Possible / Landlord Wahala / Is It Possible To Have A Twins With Different Fathers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.