Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

My Madam And I (part Two) - Literature (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Madam And I (part Two) (222169 Views)

The Things Madam Kofo Did (18+) / The Madam At The Top / Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by KelvinCoaster(m): 9:49am On Mar 13, 2020
Best story on NairaLand.Action packed with Anti-climax!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by topher052: 5:04pm On Mar 13, 2020
Episode
Mary returned and knelt beside Daniel who sat down with the gun on his thighs. He was really hurt and bleeding profusely. The fat woman seemed really worried for Daniel who was already turning pale.
" I think we scared the driver away with the gun". The fat woman said looking at the road if another vehicle was coming.
" how did you guys survived it?" I finally asked the question brewing inside of me.
" The military ". Daniel said in a weak tone.
" don't say anymore". The fat woman cautioned.Then she stood up and walked to the road.
Daniel held my hand and said smiling." I pulled...you guys all out safe"
I smiled back and nodded. " you were brave".
He smiled and bent over like he was about dozing off. I shook him holding his shoulders and he jerked back to consciousness.
" hey! Not here, not now, you heard?" I said still shaking him.
He nodded and turned to Mary who squatted silently beside him.
" you...you fooled them all" he said and smiled.
" stop talking" Mary said with tears dropping down her cheeks.
He smiled and said to her. " are you crying? I can't die again, I survived there, how can I die here? We are all coming out of this alive".
The sound of an approaching car was heard coming from the opposite direction of the road. I was struggling to my feet and Mary helped me.
The fat woman stood in the middle of the road waving at the car approaching from a distance, Mary joined her. I quickly picked the gun from Daniel who initially refused to let go and threw it inside the bush.
The car stopped and the ladies ran to it. Mary was already talking with the driver when I joined. The driver had a lady in the front seat whom I suspected to be his wife. Mary told them that we were attacked by armed robbers and they were willing to help because of Daniel's condition.
The four of us managed the back seat. I turned to Daniel and he seemed to be okay. I asked him if he was comfortable, answered me " I'm good".with a smile.
We got to the nearest hospital and I turned to Daniel who was staring at something in front . I followed his gaze and saw nothing.
" we have arrived ". I said.
He remained still. I shook him slightly and he dropped his head on the fat woman's shoulder who also was trying to see what was wrong with him, that was when we knew he was dead. The fat lady rushed out of the car calling on the nurses. She was hysterical.
The nurses came and wheeled Daniel away on a stretcher.
I sat on a chair in the hospital hallway watching as the fat woman walked to fro the hall uneasily. I turned to Mary, she sat silently beside me looking blankly at an anatomical photo of a naked man.
The doctor suddenly appeared and asked. " you people brought him?"
We nodded and gathered around him. I already knew what he wanted to say and walked back to my seat feeling weak to my tummy.
" I'm sorry, he was dead before he was brought here". The doctor said to the ladies curiously staring at him.
The fat woman shouted and threw her hands in the air before she sagged to the floor crying. Mary slowly sat beside me shedding silent tears. I remembered the last words Daniel said in the car.
" I'm a hero". He laughed and I joined him. "I did one thing in my life that I'm proud of. I can't wait to tell everyone about it, maybe write a book".
This thought pained me so bad i closed my eyes foughting back the tears threatnening to fall down.
I was later admitted in the hospital due to my hip and leg dislocation. Mary called home to inform them about our whereabout.
In the evening of that day, an elderly woman that looked familiar came into my ward and hugged me passionately and emotionally while Mary stood beside the bed smiling at the family reunion. She broke the embrace and was in tears as she happily sang and danced. Two other teenagers came in and was very happy to see me.
Then she later realized I could'nt recognized her, that was when she broke down in tears and Mary comforted her.
An hour later, two guys joined too. One was using wakking stick. He greeted the old lady and the lady was happy to see them.
" Mike my man! Who did this to you?" The one with a walking stick asked looking disapproving at the bandage on my knee.
"He can't recognize you, my grandson can not even recognize his mother". The lady said and began crying.
The boys were surprised. The other moved closer and asked. " do you know me?"
I looked at him and smiled, then turned to Mary for explanation. Like she could read my mind she said to me. " Stanley and Jude, your new friends ".
I remembered the name from Mary's thought earlier in the jungle and turned to the guy fvcking Calista and smiled.
Two days later, I was discharged and returned home. I sat at the balcony in my white jalamia looking at the business card I called the number on it at the kidnappers den. " Fiona, who is she? ".
I called Henry to borrow me his phone. He brought it to me. When he left I dialed the number, it connected and a familiar voice asked. " hello, who is this?"
" hi. My name is Mike, I found your number..."
" Mike? What's going on?" She cut in. Her voice sounded angry.
" I'm sorry, I was kidnapped and luckily escaped". I explained.
" yeah... I suspected. I reported the case immediately you called earlier and they tracked the line to the forest that same night but they didn't see any captives". Fiona said.
" oh, we got lucky ". I said wondering how timely her rescue team were.
" where are you now?" She asked.
" I'm at home"
" please text me the address, I'm coming over to see you right away".
" I'm sorry, I lost most my memory when those kidnappers ran me over with their car. Please I don't even know this address but I can ask".
I called Henry, he came and I handed him the phone to give her the description to our house. Henry did exactly as I told him and returned the phone.
" okay, that's where I live". I said.
" I'll see you soon". She said and hung up.
I was still at the balcony seeping on some lemonade when the gate man opened the gate for a red Lexus jeep. I sat up properly and adjusted myself, someone in that car must be very rich, I thought.
She packed under a mango tree in front of the balcony and stepped down. I was surprised to see a very light skinned chubby lady with beautiful face, her perfume pervaded the whole compound the moment she was out from the car.
She was in a red bodyhug, cleavage baring blouse that revealed her flat tummy and a very tight blue jeans that elaborated on her broad hip. Her hair hung on her sides and her fingers were well manicured in red.
She came closer eyeing the crutches lying beside me. " hey, what's that?" She asked climbing the few steps to the balcony.
" I told you about the car accident ". I said adjusting the crutches out of the way.
She sat and looked at my face. " you look dark. You need to hydrate".
" that's what I'm doing". I said smiling as I took a sip from the glass of lemonade.
We later got talking about the kidnap and our escape, then talked about ourselves. I told her I could'nt remember anything, but my grandma told me I grew abroad, worked abroad and just returned. She said it showed in my ascent and she also suggested a psychological therapist for my memory lost. It was when she spoke about herself I got to know she is married to a military man who hardly stays at home, all her family members are all in the military except herself who chose to manage her own oil and gas business.
When I asked about her kids, she said she had non but believing it would happen for her soon.
When I looked into her eyes I discovered she was my mate, but was looking too matured for her age.
We talked about other things about life and I discovered we shared so much in common. We laughed at each other's joke and hours was spent together without knowing. We had lunch, had some snacks, fruits and drinks. We continued having a great time until it was already dark and so she forced herself to leave.
Twenty minutes after she was gone, the gate opened, I looked and saw the gate man allowing Jude and Stanley in. I didn't know why those boys gave me the creeps. But I waited to know why they came.
" hey blood" Jude said and made to shake a funny handshake with me but I didn't follow.
" what was that?" I asked smiling as he sat opposite me.
Stanley took a seat beside him and said to me. " that's our brotherhood handshake".
I laughed and said to them. " you guys are just too funny".
Stanley leaned forward and whispered. " is grandma in?"
I shook my head and said " she went to her friends, may not come back today. Why?"
Jude brought out something from his pocket. " we brought you your drugs".
I looked at the strange dry mashed leafe in a nylon in his hand and asked. " what's that?"
The boys exchanged a startled glance and exploded in laughter. I was surprised at why they were laughing.
Jude began wrapping the substance in a white paper; he handed one to Stanley who lit his and began smoking immediately, then wrapped one for himself, lit it and dragged in smoke looking at me and puffed it out on my face.
" what's the meaning of this?" I retorted angrily.
" trying to jog your memory amigo" Jude said and handed me the smoke in his hand.
I hesitated and he said. " if you really want to gain back your memory, you need weed".
I took it from him, looked at him and Stanley, they both nodded and I dragged in a smoke. They clapped and encouraged me to drag in more. I did and then I had a flash of a party with naked women everywhere. When I opened my eyes I saw the old man in the forest walked past behind Stanley. I jerked up and looked to see if I was imagining it but found only the mango tree.
" what's it?" Jude asked laughing.
I looked at them, they seem to laughing at me and I told them I thought I saw a snake. Their laughter increased and I pretenciously joined them.
I passed the weed over to Jude and after he took a drag, he said. " you'll attend your first meeting with the brotherhood".
I could'nt believe he meant it initially. So I asked. " what brotherhood?"
" the one your father initiated you into before he died. The reason you came back to Africa, to continue from where he stopped, you can't remember?" Jude said verily on a serious note.
" my father?". I asked, trying to remember what they were talking about.
" yes. Your father was a rugged member. Try and remember why you came back. This was it, you need to uphold your fathers legacy". Jude said.
" please...I'm overwhelmed. I don't know if it's this thing I smoked, just give me time, perhaps when my grandma comes back, she will know better". I said.
They exchanged glances and Jude said to me. " not your grandma nor anyone must not know about this. You are a king in the brotherhood. You were supposed to lead your rugged brothers as a king that you are before the accident. I'm a friend, like a brother too, I can't cheat or deceive you. ".
I heaved and asked for the weed.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by do4luv14(m): 6:18pm On Mar 13, 2020
Nice update, but its short oo oga Topher052
Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by royalguy123(m): 6:24pm On Mar 13, 2020
the Sandra's episode have arrived can't wait to see the outcome of this pair, Topher thanks for the update

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by extremelygolden: 6:37pm On Mar 13, 2020
Thanks for the update. It is not easy being this dedicated to making us happy.

Unfortunately Daniel paid the price.

Jude and Stanley should leave Mike alone.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by extremelygolden: 6:39pm On Mar 13, 2020
do4luv14:
Nice update, but its short oo oga Topher052

My Oliver Twist, friend. grin
Half bread is still better than none.
Don't you think so?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by Harbay0101(m): 7:56pm On Mar 13, 2020
Ruth - Mary
Sandra - Fiona
Trying to recollect the rugged guys name that came back as Jude and Stanley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by do4luv14(m): 8:49pm On Mar 13, 2020
Ah know so nah, but how half bread go bellful person kwenu

las las alarm go still blow am

extremelygolden:

My Oliver Twist, friend. grin Half bread is still better than none. Don't you think so?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by germaphobe(m): 9:13pm On Mar 13, 2020
after many weeks of absence i'm finally back and my man no de disappoint. keep up Topher, I dey ur back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by greatme2good(f): 10:54pm On Mar 13, 2020
Those boys want to utilize his memory loss as an opportunity to lure him into their cult. I hope he's smart enough.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by extremelygolden: 12:10am On Mar 14, 2020
do4luv14:

Ah know so nah, but how half bread go bellful person kwenu

las las alarm go still blow

Manage am so. You too dey worry. grin
Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by Axel07: 1:12am On Mar 14, 2020
[color=#770077][/color]this actually my first time of commenting on any Post on this platform.....
just want to appreciate what a nice story you have got here ......keep it up bro coolthis actually my first time of commenting on any Post on this platform.....
just want to appreciate what a nice story you have got here ......keep it up bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by BentleyJnr: 3:26am On Mar 14, 2020
Harbay0101:
Ruth - Mary
Sandra - Fiona
Trying to recollect the rugged guys name that came back as Jude and Stanley
It's Jaz and Sly, the J & S,

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by BentleyJnr: 3:28am On Mar 14, 2020
Topher, u're the man.... wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by do4luv14(m): 9:36am On Mar 14, 2020
Ok ma madam ah no go worry again,
las las nah delta warri dey, me ah gidigban for lasgidi

extremelygolden:

Manage am so. You too dey worry. grin

1 Like

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by do4luv14(m): 9:37am On Mar 14, 2020
Nope , Jaz and Sly dey UK

BentleyJnr:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by Harbay0101(m): 9:19pm On Mar 14, 2020
BentleyJnr:

No not Jaz and Sly, talking about the guy Mike Snr was friend's with, that initiated him, he gave gun to the guy, and the guy allowed him have his girl, I can't remember the name
Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by do4luv14(m): 9:43pm On Mar 14, 2020
That must be John

Harbay0101:

No not Jaz and Sly, talking about the guy Mike Snr was friend's with, that initiated him, he gave gun to the guy, and the guy allowed him have his girl, I can't remember the name
Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by extremelygolden: 9:52pm On Mar 14, 2020
Harbay0101:

Jude is his name. The second guy is Stanley.
Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by Tukson007(m): 10:38pm On Mar 14, 2020
Harbay0101:

Jacky

1 Like

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by BankyGee(m): 10:47pm On Mar 14, 2020
Wow, this is a thriller.
Words can't describe how good you are in writing, topher052.
Sorry for being absent all these while. I just dey follow una undercoverly 'cos I dey prepare for exams smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by Yaba4sure: 10:49pm On Mar 14, 2020
nice one topher. I see Ruth(now Mary) and Sandra(now Fiona) replay.
Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by gly(m): 9:20am On Mar 15, 2020
Yaba4sure:
nice one topher. I see Ruth(now Mary) and Sandra(now Fiona) replay.

Yes o! Finally the name that rings bell don come...déjà vu!!!

Topher! Topher!! Topher!!!

I called you three times! What did you study in school?
Your writing, creative and imaginative skills are amazing!!!
Well done.

I appreciate you bro!!!

1 Like

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by gly(m): 9:24am On Mar 15, 2020
BankyGee:
Wow, this is a thriller.
Words can't describe how good you are in writing, topher052.
Sorry for being absent all these while. I just dey follow una undercoverly 'cos I dey prepare for exams smiley

Your sins have been forgiven BankyGee!
You abandoned your duty post!!!
Guys be done dey plan to press charges of dereliction of duty against you. All the same we would drop it now.
Welcome back!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by BankyGee(m): 9:31am On Mar 15, 2020
gly:

Your sins have been forgiven BankyGee!
You abandoned your duty post!!!
Guys be done dey plan to press charges of dereliction of duty against you. All the same we would drop it now.
Welcome back!
Thank you sir. I'm grateful sir.

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by najib632(m): 10:25am On Mar 15, 2020
Nice up date, when will Mike jr. Meet his younger brother?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by topher052: 8:38pm On Mar 15, 2020
Episode
The next day I went to retrieve my number and my old numbers were restored. My car also was taken to the mechanic.
Later from the mechanic, I went to my bank with the bank details I found at home, met an arrogant saucy young girl at the customer care section and explained myself to her, she asked for my fingerprints and got busy with her computer. She must have seen something that changed her countenance immediately and she became too nice. I didn't know what must have triggered the sudden kindness until she showed me the outrageous figures in my account. How could one person have such money? And from the account details, money enters often the day.
I requested for the details of the person sending the money and it was giving to me, I also discovered that the account was linked to my international salary account. I asked for the name of the company, she gave it to me and I left.
Mary was in the kitchen fixing lunch when I arrived. The aroma pervaded the whole place and made me salivating. She was impressively sexy and beautiful in a pink skimpy gown that revealed beautiful set of legs; her hair was cut low and tinted blond, making her look exceptionally captivating and attractive.
" hi Mike, how's our memory coming?" She called from the kitchen with a perforated spoon in her hand.
I went to meet her in the kitchen. The moment I looked at her legs from behind and her slim curvy waist, my heart skipped a beat, I wanted to hold her right there and plug her from behind, but i looked away and moved closer to see she was mixing eggs and potato in a frying pan.
" this food smells good " I said leaning on the cabinet and looking into the pan.
She smiled and scooped out the ones in the pan: " I'm almost done ". She said and turned off the gas.
I went to the sitting room and sat waiting for my food to be served. Henry came in, greeted, sat beside me and turned on the TV. The news on, they were talking about the new resistant's camp discovered; five members were killed in shootout and 20 captured.
Mary came with the food and asked if I would like it on the dinning or sitting room. I told her dinning, then she placed it there and told Henry to the call his brother for lunch.
We all sat and ate silently, I noticed I was stealing glances at her, she was so beautiful. I began wondering if we were dating, but from what I heard her say in the forest, I think we may not be dating. So I concentrated on my food.
My cousins finished their meal and went inside, leaving I and Mary on the dinning. So I asked her the question that has been eating me up.
" what kind of relationship did we have? "
She looked startled at the question and blushed. I smiled and waited for her response.
She stole a glance at my shyly and said. " platonic ".
I nodded thoughtfully.
Mary: sex mate kind of relationship, but I wish we had more.
" how often did we have sex?" I asked without thinking it through.
She was surprised to hear this and frowned. " you're reading my thoughts aren't you?"
" no, I wasn't!" I denied.
" I know you can hear people's thoughts, so don't pretend and it's not nice! You're seeing everyone's unclothedness! ". She sounded pissed.
I felt guilty. I remembered I ignorantly let the cat out of the bag when we were in the trunk of the kidnappers car.
" I'm sorry, I don't even know how it happened. Maybe if I could remember something perhaps I could figure out if I was born with the gift".
She looked at me for awhile and her facial muscles relaxed.
" what are your plans?" She suddenly asked and began pouring me a glass of fruit juice.
" I don't know right now, but what I'm sure of is that I want to kiss you ".
She paused with the juice jug in her hand. Then she slowly dropped it, passed the glass to me and smiled.
Then she said shyly: " why asking? you should have come to take it, girls love guys who go for what they want".
I smiled and drank from the glass of juice. Mary stood up and began clearing the table.
The door bell rang.
" who's that?". I asked, standing up to get it.
When I got to the door, I saw Jude and an elderly man standing.
" hey superman" Jude said and tried to shake me in that funny way but I couldn't follow, we just laughed about it.
The man with Jude was just looking at me as if he saw a ghost. I greeted him and invited them in.
As they settled on their seats Jude introduced the man with him: " this is Otondo, your dads friend, he's a superman".
The man nodded and sat up. " your father and I were brothers, you look so much like him. We saw the ups and downs and survived with medals. Your father was a soldier, a great man! I was privileged to have known him. When Jude here told me about you, I said to myself, ha! I must see this boy oh, and so I came to see the offspring of Mike, rugged superman".
I was flattered hearing this from an elderly man. It made me feel good being the son of such a hero
" I wasn't privileged to meet my dad, but I have seen his picture " I said.
" growing without a dad is a bad thing. He would have passed on his ruggedity to you himself, nevertheless, you are in safe hands. We are your family, you are one of us, so don't worry, you can find mentorship in us your blood and brothers". The old man said.
We spent the rest three hours talking about the kidnap and other things circling around the recent events after my kidnap incident,I believed they wanted to work with what I remembered. And thereafter, Otondo invited me for a recognition meeting with the brotherhood of supermen. I agreed and they later left.
Mary came to the sitting room and sat beside me.
" I am sorry, but I overheard most of your discussion with them" Mary said and turned to me. " I would love to call you sweetheart, coz that's how you make me feel, I truly love you and would die for you if need be, you can listen to my thoughts and tell if I'm lying I lov....".
I was dumbfounded by her words and kissed her before she could finish her statement. Then she slowly broke the kiss, looked me in the eyes surprised and then kissed me hungrily.
After awhile of intense kissing, she broke it catching her breath and said stopping me from coming closer with a hand on my chest.
" what I was trying to say was". she turned to me and looked into my lusting eyes. "Don't join that stupid cult". Then she broke into tears and held my hands. "People die in that stupid gang. Jude does not have a life, two of that old man's sons are dead, he got only one daughter left. I beg you, don't listen to them".
I looked into her eyes and saw sincerity, then my urge to kiss her because overwhelming. I first kissed the back of her hands looking into her eyes, then pulled her close and we locked lips passionately. Things was getting intensed as my hands ran through her body and was I about taking it to the next level when someone loudly cleared his throat twice. We abruptly stopped and looked up simultaneously, only to see Henry smiling at us.
" what do you want? " I asked feeling this had happened before.
" emm...grandma isssss...back..." He said, smiling wickedly while dragging his words and pointing at the door comically.
He finished his statement and ran back inside the house.
I and Mary hurriedly sat up and arranged ourselves. And the door just opened just when we were done.
Mary turned immediately and greeted grandma with a phony smile as she stood up to hug her.
" mummy welcome" she said and took the bag from grandma
' yes my daughter, did you cut your hair?" Grandma asked looking at Mary's hair as she gave Mary the bag of foodstuffs.
" welcome " I said.
" my son. I saw the car outside, have they fixed it?" Grandma asked as she moved to the kitchen with Mary.
" yes ma".
My suddenly phone rang and startled me, I picked it up and saw a foreign number with the name, Daniela. I slowly took it.
" Mike, i have been trying to call you since yesterday. I'm coming into Africa tomorrow. I told you I have a deal with a new prospect there". A female foreign voice came through.
I tried to remember who Daniela was but couldn't, so I played along.
" oh that's true. I'm very happy to hear this "
" I'm coming with Gabriel, please get ready, you're coming with us, I've sent the prospects information to your mail, please study it and be prepared" Daniela said.
" alright". I said, trying to remember if I have a mail, then it occurred to me that I could have it in the laptop I found in my room.
" are you okay? You sound different". Daniela asked.
" oh, I'm perfectly fine!" I said smiling, with so much emphasis and a finger in the air.
" alright. See you tomorrow. Bye". She said and hung up.
I looked around the sitting room aimlessly. Grandma and Mary were already busy laughing in the kitchen. I thought of something to give me a clue on this Daniela, then I remembered my laptop. I ran to my room and retrieved the laptop where i kept it in the wardrobe.
I opened it, turned it on and waited for it to boot. After booting I tried to operate it, but it was on a password mode.
" Bleep!'' I cursed.
I can't remember the password to my own laptop.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by Modupetemmy1(f): 8:39pm On Mar 15, 2020
weldone bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by Harbay0101(m): 9:34pm On Mar 15, 2020
Tukson007:

Jacky
Yeah Jacky is the name, thanks man
Your brain is working

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by BankyGee(m): 7:27am On Mar 16, 2020

Weatherlink, scally11 please like, share and comment before exiting the page cool

Topher052, you're the best!

I just love this Mary like kilode cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by BankyGee(m): 7:33am On Mar 16, 2020
Tukson007:
Jacky

1 Like

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by francium001: 8:46am On Mar 16, 2020
Thanks for the update, keep it coming please

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (36) (Reply)

Alone.. / The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh / Almost Perfect#nlwriters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.