Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,774 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:41 AM

My Madam And I (part Two) - Literature (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Madam And I (part Two) (227196 Views)

The Things Madam Kofo Did (18+) / The Madam At The Top / Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by AceRoyal: 6:20pm On Mar 20, 2020
Born2winnx:

You all taking matters too personal I just aired my humble view.

Ain't trampling on no man's success.

Guess the story not my kind... Peace am out.
I've been a very silent reader of both stories.
I'm absolutely sure there's nothing wrong with the writer or story but I'm very sure there's something wrong with you or you're just a confused attention seeking teenager with a very myopic mindset and poisonous personality.
He is not writing to please you or solely for your pleasure.
Even if you must comment or criticise, do it constructively, maturely and wisely,if you can't do that, then shvt da fvck up and get out of this thread.
I won't reply you no more even if you quote me.

@Topher052 don't allow this troll kill you joy or spirit, you're absolutely amazing and I'm a big fan of yours.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by Jackossky(m): 6:59pm On Mar 20, 2020
Born2winnx:
His story sucks.

Got no suspense at all..

I meant no harm....I got tired at episode 1 but manage to read it down to episode 2 I couldn't take it no more.

How can mike see people thought..

How can someone be forced into initiation.. Fûck that'.shit.

The story not catchy

Have read some stories on literature forum I kept yearning for more

But this guy story is piss of shitz

No context..at all.

Check this story by renderhelp here..

https://www.nairaland.com/5538439/dirty-hustlers/5#87369500

We were actually begging for this renderhelp story to be completed

Haven't read the story you mentioned, not even this one, however, we should laud writers. It's not easy to string words together to create a piece, talkless a story.

I wish you know the complexity in it, it's okay to not flow with the story but lambasting the writer is a no no.

You could decide not to read it since there are myriads of others. To me, every story is fantastic but not every story I connect with. It applies to everyone as there are others who love what the writer is doing.

To all the great writers in the house, I hope to be like you someday.
And to you

Cheers.

Ciao

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by Nicklaus619(m): 7:01pm On Mar 20, 2020
Born2winnx:

Send me link to the part 1

And stop ranting.

With this your shitty attitude you are getting nothing from me kiddo, we ain't mate, you lack respect and home training, you lack basic knowledge of the street and simple life philosophy, come back after you have made your jamb and finally gotten into a higher citadel of learning then I will be happy to give you a link, but as it is now, go fvck yourself.
Cheers cool

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by Hcqmela: 7:20pm On Mar 20, 2020
Born2winnx:

And stop ranting.
Look for it yourself dumb ass.Be using your yeye quotes to open new threads up n down.See if u nor like the story keep it to yourself before you carry the negative vibe n reach true lovers of the story. Go n write your own na.. .Motherfucker

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by Goldensword: 7:31pm On Mar 20, 2020
Mike junior life is gradually taking the same pattern like that of his Dad, my thought is, Daniella will be to mike Jr what Amaka was to mike senior, mary will be like Ruth, while Fiona will be like Sandra, i only pray he don't end like Mike senior.

Some men gene are so strong, they give birth to a child who's like their cloned self, with almost identical fate in life, I myself I'm just like a duplicate of my late Dad i only pray, i don't end the way he did.

Topher we yours faithful followers are behind you like rock of ages, don't let that mentally deranged guy discourage you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by Born2winnx: 7:51pm On Mar 20, 2020
Jackossky:

Haven't read the story you mentioned, not even this one, however, we should laud writers. It's not easy to string words together to create a piece, talkless a story.

I wish you know the complexity in it, it's okay to not flow with the story but lambasting the writer is a no no.

You could decide not to read it since there are myriads of others. To me, every story is fantastic but not every story I connect with. It applies to everyone as there are others who love what the writer is doing.

And to you

Cheers.

Ciao

Well this is a matured response from you...maybe I did came off too hard.

Bros try read the story I mentioned

I was left begging for more

It took me 3 hours to go over the episode's spent all day on it.

The story just kept me going...my heart yearning for more

Trust me your going to love it....even though its incomplete

Till today we haven't heard from renderhelp....if possible I pay her a sum just to give me the full story.

A perfect screenplay film makers should be fighting for.

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by softdude47(m): 8:09pm On Mar 20, 2020
Born2winnx:

And stop ranting.

Na dat one u go for talk since

Anyways make I help u small

https://www.nairaland.com/4517241/madam-me#67764507
Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by Born2winnx: 8:13pm On Mar 20, 2020
softdude47:

OK man thanks..

Make I screen the part 1

Maybe because I started with the part 2 that's why.

Once again I hold no beef with the writer.

Am just one of those dudes who love reading stories fiction or real.....as long as it got me going.

They was one morning I saw a story here in literature forum.. had to cancel going to work that day just to read the story.

Mind you I nearly lost my job because of my absence that day.

Guess what.. I had no regrets...because the story was worth it.

So am a huge fan of poetry.

Peace be unto you people.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by Nicklaus619(m): 8:24pm On Mar 20, 2020
Born2winnx:

Your pathetic lives just envisioned everyone to be a kiddo.

Smh.

Because it's a faceless forum.

Go jerk off son...I know the sex scenes turns turn you on

You are a psycho, a fvcking illiterate attention-seeking mofo, you irritate me with your impoverished English command and incoherent conception of least English words.

It ain't rocket science to know that you are just one ass licking kid with the way you reason, or you are just one big idiot that grows with a redundant brain cool
Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by softdude47(m): 8:33pm On Mar 20, 2020
Nicklaus619:

You are a psycho, a fvcking illiterate attention-seeking mofo, you irritate me with your impoverished English command and incoherent conception of least English words.

It ain't rocket science to know that you are just one ass licking kid with the way you reason, or you are just one big idiot that grows with a redundant brain cool

Abeg let the matter die down as the guy don rest
Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by DDexter99(m): 8:40pm On Mar 20, 2020
Please op kwantinu no let some badbelle spoil your book.

please note I don't like reading stories half way..... Na me dey beg you try complete am
Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by Nicklaus619(m): 8:40pm On Mar 20, 2020
softdude47:

Abeg let the matter die down as the guy don rest

That mofo needs to be put in his place, he is lucky this is a faceless forum
Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by nastynic(m): 10:02pm On Mar 20, 2020
Jackossky:

And to you

Cheers.

Ciao

Is it Fair?
Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by gly(m): 10:27pm On Mar 20, 2020
Born2winnx:

Well this is a matured response from you...maybe I did came off too hard.

Bros try read the story I mentioned

I was left begging for more

It took me 3 hours to go over the episode's spent all day on it.

The story just kept me going...my heart yearning for more

Trust me your going to love it....even though its incomplete

Till today we haven't heard from renderhelp....if possible I pay her a sum just to give me the full story.

A perfect screenplay film makers should be fighting for.

please try and work on your writing skills and vocabulary
Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by topher052: 11:12pm On Mar 20, 2020
Lol grin. I know no say I get warriors oh. Thanks guys, I really feel like I have better people for my side. Once more thanks guys.

Whosoever want to say what he or she wishes to say should go ahead and say it grin, there is always room for freedom of speech. Words can't change nada, except it is with good intentions.

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by topher052: 11:38pm On Mar 20, 2020
BankyGee:

Amen!
Flying colors is calling you bro. Make sure you answer speedily. Anyways, it ain't going nowhere without you. All the best bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by gly(m): 11:40pm On Mar 20, 2020
topher052:
Lol grin. I know no say I get warriors oh. Thanks guys, I really felt like I have better people. Thanks guys once more.

Whosoever want to say what he or she wishes to say should go ahead and say it grin, there is always freedom of speech. Words can't change nada, except it is with good intentions.

You are welcome bro! God bless you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by topher052: 11:44pm On Mar 20, 2020
I have not been able to pen something down due to my tight schedule. By the Grace of God I will cook a pot of hot story and serve as e dey hot tomorrow. Make una no vex for the delay.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by Modupetemmy1(f): 12:50am On Mar 21, 2020
topher052:
I have not been able to pen something down due to my tight schedule. By the Grace of God I will cook a pot of hot story and serve as e dey hot tomorrow. Make una no vex for the delay.

may God continue to increase you in wisdom bro. I love your spirit
Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by Modupetemmy1(f): 12:52am On Mar 21, 2020
topher052:
Lol grin. I know no say I get warriors oh. Thanks guys, I really feel like I have better people for my side. Once more thanks guys.

Whosoever want to say what he or she wishes to say should go ahead and say it grin, there is always room for freedom of speech. Words can't change nada, except it is with good intentions.

i tire for the guy oooo
I no even know wetin i go write for am no so I just press the report twice. i guess he's a marlian cos he was so manner......
Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by enm(m): 1:25am On Mar 21, 2020
@topher052 next update please
Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by Born2winnx: 1:49am On Mar 21, 2020
topher052:

Nor vex bros...I flop.

I admit I was wrong

Because I started from the part 2.....I couldn't get the whole story..

Not until I requested for the part 1 ...someone sent here.(muchly appreciated)

Damn!!! your good... Am so captivated.....I started drilling it 10pm.....and I just can't get enough of it..now its .2am

Am on page 14 right now.....

Not even feeling sleeping.....I need more.

Seeing Ruth and Sandra fight for Mike.... Whose jobless got me so fûcked up thinking...
Story look so real I could imagine madam amaka like one woman when de back of my street here....she de disturb nor be here

For real... Your the real deal..

Fûck what I said in the past... Damnit.
I take it back... If possible I eat my words and shît it out in the water closet without washing my hands.

Apologies...ride on

I just hit a follow button on your monick

+1 fan

2 Likes

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by Born2winnx: 1:52am On Mar 21, 2020
softdude47:

Thanks for the help man

Part 1 so hot

1 Like

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by Born2winnx: 4:01am On Mar 21, 2020
4am I still de drill

Topher you too good agbeg

1 Like

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by francium001: 6:00am On Mar 21, 2020
Born2winnx:
4am I still de drill

Go and have a seat abeg, after derailing the thread you are now say shit. Phuck off ! sad
Born2winnx:
4am I still de drill

Go and have a seat abeg, after derailing the thread you are now say shit. Phuck off !
Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by Nicklaus619(m): 6:31am On Mar 21, 2020
Topher052 I have read all your work here on nairaland and all of em are a masterpiece, I equally know that troll, I have gone through most of his comments on other threads and it's evident that he lives all his life trolling, pay zero attention to the mofo, he is too infinitesimal to become a topic of discuss,

P.s topher052 Abeg hope you doing well, please come and update us abeg, we don wait sotee we Don dey lose weight o grin

#shalom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by statistics1(m): 7:01am On Mar 21, 2020
Born2winnx:

Nor vex bros...I flop.

I admit I was wrong

you've done well, we all understand your kind of person. apologies accepted by the writer anytime anyday... WELCOME TO THE CLUB. GO AND SIN NO MORE!!!!!!!!
Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by BankyGee(m): 7:12am On Mar 21, 2020
topher052:

Flying colors is calling you bro. Make sure you answer speedily. Anyways, it ain't going nowhere without you. All the best bro.
Thanks boss cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (36) (Reply)

The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh / Short, Witty Quotes! / The Thomas....(a Family)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.