Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,526 members, 7,958,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:46 PM

My Madam And I (part Two) - Literature (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Madam And I (part Two) (227399 Views)

The Things Madam Kofo Did (18+) / The Madam At The Top / Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by BENEAMATA: 1:29am On Mar 28, 2020
calenikan , i sight you . topher update this story already !
Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by greatme2good(f): 7:38am On Mar 28, 2020
Everyone click report button, rule number 2. He's deliberately provoking and fighting our peaceful thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by gly(m): 10:51am On Mar 28, 2020
BankyGee:
This thread is turning to something else. All these things have never happened in all topher052 threads except this one. Let's keep calm while we wait for updates please.
Cc: extremelygolden, gly, Nicklaus619, how una see am? This thread is becoming something else! angry

This is becoming something else!
Th last time I checked Literature is one of the most organised and coordinated sections on Nairaland. Anyone that can sit to read and digest organised scripts by a given writer is adjudged not to be reasoning with his or her anus but head! Sad enough the reverse is becoming the case.

My opinion:
Anyone suspected to act in an uncoordinated manner, in line with 22 rules of Nairaland should be unanimously shown the exit door through continuous and massive report by faithful members of this thread.
For real, interest to open this great thread is dying daily because of invasion.

Happy weekend everyone!!!

3 Likes

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by gly(m): 11:00am On Mar 28, 2020
Nicklaus619:

Baba aswear I miss the peace and unity that use to be among us topher052 fans, now frogs and roaches has come outa the wood to get noticed with b!tchy comments.

Boss you are right!!! I don miss am! This has really eluded us here. We must all fight to stop this invasion!
Greetings!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by Nicklaus619(m): 11:40am On Mar 28, 2020
gly:

Boss you are right!!! I don miss am! This has really eluded us here. We must all fight to stop this invasion!
Greetings!

Baba I like your advice, any nincompoop that's comes here and try to be stupid, we hit the report button on his ass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by EMPEROR48: 5:54pm On Mar 28, 2020
This thread is now a war zone fa?
Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by heniford2: 9:56pm On Mar 28, 2020
Baba come update naw��
Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 28, 2020
I am sorry guys,i was actually playing with you guys.
Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by softdude47(m): 11:10pm On Mar 28, 2020
peepydelano:
I am sorry guys,i was actually playing with you guys.

U have been forgiveded grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 29, 2020
greatme2good:
Everyone click report button, rule number 2. He's deliberately provoking and fighting our peaceful thread.
Even you? my third wife
Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by Nickshrapnel: 2:01pm On Mar 29, 2020
peepydelano:
Even you? my third wife
You claim to seek forgiveness and yet you'd address her as your third wife? You are not yet ready to be forgiven cheesy
Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 29, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
You claim to seek forgiveness and yet you'd address her as your third wife? You are not yet ready to be forgiven cheesy
them no dy play with you kwo
Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by Nickshrapnel: 2:13pm On Mar 29, 2020
peepydelano:
them no dy play with you kwo
LOL, but please don't quote an update in it entirety again. Besides, where is Mr. Topher052 hope he's alright
Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 29, 2020
Why am I feeling like to quote the whole episode again?i'm just trying to hold myself not to.Hmm

2 Likes

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by Nicklaus619(m): 11:39pm On Mar 29, 2020
peepydelano:
Why am I feeling like to quote the whole episode again?i'm just trying to hold myself not to.Hmm

Act your age please cool
Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by Semako36: 2:28am On Mar 30, 2020
peepydelano:
Just quote and die by thunder
Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by Nobody: 6:17am On Mar 30, 2020
Nicklaus619:

Act your age please cool
lol
Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by gly(m): 2:23pm On Mar 30, 2020
peepydelano:

In as much we know you are joking but there should be a limit to an expensive joke to avoid being ridiculed by the intended audience you are trying to sell your joke to.
Please let us try and restore decency and decorum on this platform
Regards
Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 30, 2020
gly:

In as much we know you are joking but there should be a limit to an expensive joke to avoid being ridiculed by the intended audience you are trying to sell your joke to.
Please let us try and restore decency and decorum on this platform
Regards
what ya say?
Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by softdude47(m): 7:51pm On Mar 30, 2020
Topher, no update today?
Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by Sensitivity1254: 9:04pm On Mar 30, 2020
His household??

Wow...

You guys dey raving mad and get no one to tell una that.......

Born2winnx:

Mad man..may corona strike you and your house hold dead.
Down to the last foetus
Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by Nickshrapnel: 10:49pm On Mar 30, 2020
Sensitivity1254:
His household??

Wow...

You guys dey raving mad and get no one to tell una that.......

Lol, we’ve got some very uncultured people on the internet, one have to just learn to overlook some things

1 Like

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by Nobody: 3:13am On Mar 31, 2020
peepydelano:

Bro... Good morning. Longest time!! Hope you're good? Please chat me up on WhatsApp. I lost your contact... my phone got spoilt, had no backup. I'll be expecting
Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 31, 2020
ceeroh:

Bro... Good morning. Longest time!! Hope you're good? Please chat me up on WhatsApp. I lost your contact... my phone got spoilt, had no backup. I'll be expecting
Heyy,how are you doing bro. OK
Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by bigbauer(m): 2:56pm On Mar 31, 2020
Topher52, what’s with the holdup? Please give us some updates

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (36) (Reply)

The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh / Short, Witty Quotes! / The Thomas....(a Family)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.