Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,436 members, 7,823,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Why Trump's Address On Soleimani Was Absolutely Genius - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Trump's Address On Soleimani Was Absolutely Genius (944 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Address On Unforgiveness / Donnie McClurkin Calls Super Bowl Halftime Performance "Absolutely Fantastic" / The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Trump's Address On Soleimani Was Absolutely Genius by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:14pm On Jan 11, 2020
Why Trump's Address On Soleimani Was Absolutely Genius
11:30AM EST 10/1/2020 MIKE EVANS

In his news conference on Jan. 8 of this year to the Iranians and the Muslim world, President Donald Trump's address regarding the preemptive strike on Qasem Soleimani was absolutely genius. Here is why:

First, in the Middle East, humiliation is worse than death. Iran has been thoroughly embarrassed. That country was mortified when the president of the United States ordered a drone strike on its top military leader, and did so right under the nose of Ali Khamenei, Iran's supreme leader.

Secondly, Iran was embarrassed because it showed all its proxies and the entire Muslim world how fearful it is of the United States by notifying Iraq in advance of the attacks on its bases, essentially alerting America through the Iraqis so that there would be no personnel in the paths of the missiles. If Iran's desire was to embolden its proxies, this is the absolute worst thing it could have done.

Thirdly, the hit on Soleimani also sent an enormous message to the bazaars, where political plotting is as contagious as the influenza. It says that Iran is feeble and fearful. It is not the image of a mighty Persian empire that Iran wishes to project. In the Middle East, perception, not truth, is the reality.

Fourth, President Trump has done exactly the same thing with his courageous stand against Iran as Ronald Reagan did in Berlin when he demanded of former Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev, "Mr. Gorbachev, tear down that wall!" The number of American lives that will be spared because of Mr. Trump's brilliant action cannot be calculated.

As the president pointed out in his news conference, Iran has been a thorn in the flesh since 1979 when Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini forced the shah out of that country. Since that time, nations worldwide have faced terrorist incursions and the slaughter of their citizens. Iran's influence and support of terrorist activities has spread globally since Khomeini first set foot on Iranian soil, bent and kissed the ground. It seems as if the very soil of Iran had been infected by the spittle of the grand ayatollah.

As President Trump reiterated:

"Peace and stability cannot prevail in the Middle East as long as Iran continues to foment violence, unrest, hatred and war. The civilized world must send a clear and unified message to the Iranian regime: Your campaign of terror, murder, mayhem will not be tolerated any longer. It will not be allowed to go forward."

The father of our country, George Washington, said, "There is nothing so likely to produce peace as to be well prepared to meet the enemy." Are we prepared?

In the words of President Ronald Reagan:

"We must make it clear to any country that is tempted to use violence to undermine democratic governments, destabilize our friends, thwart efforts to promote democratic governments or disrupt our lives that it has nothing to gain and much to lose."

Sadly, the Western world has apparently not yet made that clear to Iran.

https://www.charismanews.com/opinion/standing-with-israel/79473-why-trump-s-address-on-soleimani-was-absolutely-genius

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Trump's Address On Soleimani Was Absolutely Genius by dalaman: 3:19pm On Jan 11, 2020
Why does Yahweh love war and bloodshed?

2 Likes

Re: Why Trump's Address On Soleimani Was Absolutely Genius by tartar9(m): 3:35pm On Jan 11, 2020
xtian devils...You meant the US has been a thorn since when they removed the democratically elected president of Iran for a dictator.
It's no longer Iraq,the global terrorists sponsor and owners of imaginary weapons of mass distraction for which US murdered 6 million people, it's now Iran undecided
Re: Why Trump's Address On Soleimani Was Absolutely Genius by AntiChristian: 7:40am On Jan 12, 2020
Re: Why Trump's Address On Soleimani Was Absolutely Genius by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:38am On Jan 15, 2020
AntiChristian:

Christian terrorists! Where your church dey? Shebi na deeper death or what?

What's the difference between AntiChrist and AntiChristian? undecided
Re: Why Trump's Address On Soleimani Was Absolutely Genius by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:41am On Jan 15, 2020
tartar9:

xtian devils...You meant the US has been a thorn since when they removed the democratically elected president of Iran for a dictator.
It's no longer Iraq,the global terrorists sponsor and owners of imaginary weapons of mass distraction for which US murdered 6 million people, it's now Iran undecided

Christians and Xtians do not mean the same thing. The name of Jesus Christ is too heavy for demons and the devil to pronounce hence they use the letter 'x'

Re: Why Trump's Address On Soleimani Was Absolutely Genius by AntiChristian: 2:14pm On Jan 15, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

What's the difference between AntiChrist and AntiChristian? undecided

1. Google it. or

2. Check a Dictionary.

3. Ask your Holy Spirit.
Re: Why Trump's Address On Soleimani Was Absolutely Genius by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:44pm On Jan 15, 2020
AntiChristian:

1. Google it. or

2. Check a Dictionary.

3. Ask your Holy Spirit.

The difference is between 6 and half a dozen. cool

Re: Why Trump's Address On Soleimani Was Absolutely Genius by AntiChristian: 2:49pm On Jan 15, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

The difference is between 6 and half a dozen. cool

That is if Christ was a Christian! But he wasn't.
Re: Why Trump's Address On Soleimani Was Absolutely Genius by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:52pm On Jan 15, 2020
AntiChristian:

That is if Christ was a Christian! But he wasn't.

You better repent or your fate will be worse than that of Soleimani. cool

Re: Why Trump's Address On Soleimani Was Absolutely Genius by AntiChristian: 3:10pm On Jan 15, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

You better repent or your fate will be worse than that of Soleimani. cool

What's his fate?

Do you know your fate?

Proverbs 27:1

Do not boast about tomorrow, For you do not know what a day may bring forth.

James 4:14
Yet you do not know what your life will be like tomorrow. You are just a vapor that appears for a little while and then vanishes away.
Re: Why Trump's Address On Soleimani Was Absolutely Genius by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:16pm On Jan 15, 2020
AntiChristian:

What's his fate?

Do you know your fate?

Proverbs 27:1

Do not boast about tomorrow, For you do not know what a day may bring forth.

James 4:14
Yet you do not know what your life will be like tomorrow. You are just a vapor that appears for a little while and then vanishes away.

Yes, my fate is in Christ not in the antichrist. Don't believe the fake news. cool

Re: Why Trump's Address On Soleimani Was Absolutely Genius by AntiChristian: 4:42am On Jan 16, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Yes, my fate is in Christ not in the antichrist. Don't believe the fake news. cool

So Trump is a deeper lifer now right?

The enemy of my enemy theory!

Jesus says love your enemy but Christians hate theirs! Hypocrisy!

Your fate is in Trump and the devil not Christ! Keep up the killing!
Re: Why Trump's Address On Soleimani Was Absolutely Genius by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:59am On Jan 16, 2020
AntiChristian:

So Trump is a deeper lifer now right?

The enemy of my enemy theory!

Jesus says love your enemy but Christians hate theirs! Hypocrisy!

Your fate is in Trump and the devil not Christ! Keep up the killing!

And you are the friend of the enemy right?

Re: Why Trump's Address On Soleimani Was Absolutely Genius by AntiChristian: 12:34pm On Jan 16, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

And you are the friend of the enemy right?

Avoiding the message and shooting the messenger...
Re: Why Trump's Address On Soleimani Was Absolutely Genius by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:47pm On Jan 16, 2020
AntiChristian:

Avoiding the message and shooting the messenger...

What message has the friend of my enemy got to deliver? cool

Re: Why Trump's Address On Soleimani Was Absolutely Genius by AntiChristian: 8:02am On Jan 17, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

What message has the friend of my enemy got to deliver? cool

Who is your friend and who is your enemy?

Who is my friend and who is my enemy?

Do you think I support terrorism whether from USA or Iran?

Such is the 21st century Christian!
Re: Why Trump's Address On Soleimani Was Absolutely Genius by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:57pm On Jan 19, 2020
AntiChristian:

Who is your friend and who is your enemy?

Who is my friend and who is my enemy?

Do you think I support terrorism whether from USA or Iran?

Such is the 21st century Christian!

It was you that brought up the enemy of my enemy theory.

Re: Why Trump's Address On Soleimani Was Absolutely Genius by AntiChristian: 7:33pm On Jan 19, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

It was you that brought up the enemy of my enemy theory.

Where and how did I brought it up?

(1) (Reply)

Killed Satan In Hell - Pastor Mboro / Other Creation Myths / 9 Powerful Ways To Overcome The Activities Of Every Evil Monitoring Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.