Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch (13317 Views)

Kenya's Self Proclaimed Jesus Christ Of Bungoma Now Claims His Life Is In Danger / Ten Self-Proclaimed Holy Men With Miracles That Went Horribly Wrong / 10 Self-Proclaimed Holy Men With Miracles That Went Horribly Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by Ericsunday619: 8:54pm On Oct 11, 2017
ScienceWatch is a popular nairaland Christian that love attacking atheists. To be honest sciencewatch is still in his early 20s and he spend most of his time studing stuff about atheism, religion and creation.

What could be the cause of sciencewatch hatred for atheists? I think the answer is simple, Sciencewatch is still searching for a job. I don't believe great people like dalama, segunojo886 and hopefulLandlord waste time with such poor thinking guy.

sciencewatch is still a virgin from his posts he is frustrated and needs a female love, dont worry Mary will marry you bro.

I still don't know why nairaland banned me and other atheists all the time and sciencewatch use insultive words like ashole, fool, low level, idiot, mental sick atheists and still he is not banned. To be honest maybe he is a moderator on nairaland! !!!

4 Likes

Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 9:14pm On Oct 11, 2017
Ericsunday619:
ScienceWatch is a popular nairaland Christian that love attacking atheists. To be honest sciencewatch is still in his early 20s and he spend most of his time studing stuff about atheism, religion and creation.

What could be the cause of sciencewatch hatred for atheists? I think the answer is simple, Sciencewatch is still searching for a job. I don't believe great people like dalama, segunojo886 and hopefulLandlord waste time with such poor thinking guy.

sciencewatch is still a virgin from his posts he is frustrated and needs a female love, dont worry Mary will marry you bro.

I still don't know why nairaland banned me and other atheists all the time and sciencewatch use insultive words like ashole, fool, low level, idiot, mental sick atheists and still he is not banned. To be honest maybe he is a moderator on nairaland! !!!
Ignore sciencewatch,
if you know what's best for you.

3 Likes

Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by Ericsunday619: 9:16pm On Oct 11, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Ignore sciencewatch,
if you know what's best for you.
who are you?
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 9:36pm On Oct 11, 2017
Ericsunday619:
who are you?
I am a rude, insulting Low-Level Atheists worst nightmare !!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by butterflyl1on: 9:45pm On Oct 11, 2017
Ericsunday619:

You have been warned politely. Ignore sciencewatch for your own good. Who is he that wants to build a house that does not first consider the cost lest he begins and is unable to finish it.

Pull down this house before you go too far with the erection of it.

You have been advised!

2 Likes

Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by felixomor: 9:48pm On Oct 11, 2017
butterflyl1on:

You have been warned politely. Ignore sciencewatch for your own good. Who is he that wants to build a house that does not first consider the cost lest he begins and is unable to finish it.

You have been advised!

Lmao grin

2 Likes

Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 9:49pm On Oct 11, 2017
Ericsunday619:

Hey fuckface, Do you think those moderators are stupid ? They know that you guys continually insult the holy doctrines of innocent, decent Christians and Muslims. Then when you are under attack you cry like a spoilt baby.

What do the moderators think when they see your terrible abuse of Nairalands good name ?

Here are only two examples of your evil ;
1) "This is what you had to say about Jesus Christ - "That Jewish bastard die for the Jewish people not me."
2) "Joseph masturbate himself and put the sperm in Mary pus*y when she was sleeping"

3 Likes

Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by butterflyl1on: 9:53pm On Oct 11, 2017
felixomor:

Lmao grin

grin cheesy

The guy does not know he is well on his way to being decimated. The ripping and goring he is going to experience would be epic for sure.

A child that says his mother would not sleep, he better get ready for his own sleepless night. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by sorextee(m): 9:58pm On Oct 11, 2017
I dnt understand what's going on here.. *confused
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 10:12pm On Oct 11, 2017
butterflyl1on:

You have been advised!
I read your warning to that Fuckface. It even made the hairs on my neck raise. Phew ! That was terrifyingly poetic Butterflyl1on !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 10:32pm On Oct 11, 2017
felixomor:

Lmao grin
Fall off the chair kind of laughter .

3 Likes

Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by donnie(m): 10:36pm On Oct 11, 2017
Congratulations ScienceWatch ... a whole thread dedicated to you. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by adepeter2027(m): 11:08pm On Oct 11, 2017
Haaa
You went to summon a raving lunatic up?
Dat dude is mad, but haven't entered market yet.
Werey alaso

1 Like

Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 11:09pm On Oct 11, 2017
donnie:
Congratulations ScienceWatch ... a whole thread dedicated to you. cheesy
Lol very loud ! You have such a great sense of humor. Something is happening over the past few years that is making Low-level
rude and insulting Atheists very foolish and unpredictable.

Keep your focus on the great positive work that you do. I thoroughly enjoyed your topics.

2 Likes

Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 11:26pm On Oct 11, 2017
adepeter2027:
Haaa

You went to summon a raving lunatic up?

Dat dude is mad, but haven't entered market yet.

Werey alaso
Oh it is you again ! I see on some romance thread you were referred to as adepeter2027 the most beautiful Nairalander ? I was baffled because I wonder what standards is used to judge self-proclaimed Atheists who are homeless because two out of orbit planets crashed with another planet and accidentally produced a "Primodial Soup" to quote an esteemed Nairalander and winner of two successive Quote of the week awards, Butterflyl1on. Billions of years later you find yourselves on planet earth seeking refuge.

5 Likes

Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by butterflyl1on: 11:32pm On Oct 11, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Oh it is you again ! I see on some romance thread you were referred to as adepeter2027 the most beautiful Nairalander ? I was baffled because I wonder what standards is used to judge self-proclaimed Atheists who are homeless because two out of orbit planets crashed with another planet and accidentally produced a "Primodial Soup" to quote an esteemed Nairalander and winner of two successive Quote of the week awards, Butterflyl1on. Billions of years later you find yourselves on planet earth seeking refuge.

That one ate his primordial soup with fufu.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by adepeter2027(m): 11:34pm On Oct 11, 2017
When I sight the presence of mad people, I shall passover.
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 11:41pm On Oct 11, 2017
butterflyl1on:

That one ate his primordial soup with fufu.
Lol very loud ! fall off my chair and breaking it kind of laughter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 11:43pm On Oct 11, 2017
adepeter2027:
Now you coming right o. Lol really loud. Driving over a red Robot kind of uncontrollable laughter. You good o.

1 Like

Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by hopefulLandlord: 11:44pm On Oct 11, 2017
adepeter2027:

Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 12:13am On Oct 12, 2017
To help his craving for Genius, lets turn this topic around for a positive benefit. Mail me and I will forward this book.

THE WAR R E N BUF F E T T WAY

“The Warren Buffett Way outlines his career and presents examples of how
his investment techniques and methods evolved and the important individuals
in the process. It also details the key investment decisions that produced
his unmatched record of performance. Finally, the book contains the thinking
and the philosophy of an investor that consistently made money using
the tools available to every citizen no matter what their level of wealth.”
Peter S. Lynch
bestselling author, One

Contents
Foreword to the Second Edition vii
Bill Miller
Foreword to the First Edition ix
Peter S. Lynch
Preface xv
Introduction xix
Kenneth L. Fisher
1 The World’s Greatest Investor 1
2 The Education of Warren Buffett 11
3 “Our Main Business Is Insurance”: The Early
Days of Berkshire Hathaway 29
4 Buying a Business 41
5 Investing Guidelines: Business Tenets 61
6 Investing Guidelines: Management Tenets 81
7 Investing Guidelines: Financial Tenets 109
8 Investing Guidelines: Value Tenets 121
v i CONTENTS
9 Investing in Fixed-Income Securities 141
10 Managing Your Portfolio 157
11 The Psychology of Money 177
12 The Unreasonable Man 189
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 12:35am On Oct 12, 2017
This is what genius or a self confessed genius does for mankind. Genius makes positive contributions. He is not wasting his data. Make a positive contribution with your data. Making an effort to share books that may help others could be a good way to start. Or do what I do and use unorthodox ways to help Low-Level Atheists see the error of their ways.

EARNING MORE IN TECH

It doesn’t matter whether you’re self-employed or working a day job (in or out of tech), there are a few
strategies that will up your earning power no matter what. And, no surprise, most of these tricks for earning
more involve building up your tech skills. Digital skills really are a surefire way to put yourself in
another income bracket, and the good news? Expanding your skillset can pay off at the office, where you can
leverage them for a raise, and also outside of the office, where tech skills can open up the door to profitable
freelance work, even if you’re relatively new to the industry.
In this section we’ll cover:
● How to level-up your current skillset to earn more
● How to add completely new money-making skills to your repertoire
● Why you can really cash in on mobile skills
● How a side hustle can pad your pockets outside of your day job or freelance business
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 12:48am On Oct 12, 2017
How about genius encouragement for those that need inspiration ?

Guerilla Wealth Tactics

Declarations! I earn an excellent working income!
I create a massive passive income!
I build the value and worth of my company!
I focus most of my business’s energy on marketing and sales!
I keep revenue, profit, and cash flowHIGH, and expenses LOW!

I offer high ticket, high profit items!
I deal with high volume buyers!
I always presell my product or service!
I focus, I focus, I focus!
I create an awesome team around me!

I systemize my business so it works without me!
I start my business to sell my business and get rich.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 12:57am On Oct 12, 2017
Go the genius way and turn your posts into a positive contribution. Instead of insulting others holy doctrines, take your hatred out on others by inspiring them to succeed with their lives. Then pick on them !

Albert Einstein once said that, “Compound interest is the most powerful force in the universe.” This is why
saving and investing in the present is the first key to becoming financially successful in the future.

Self-discipline means self-control, self-mastery, and the ability to have “dinner before dessert.”
This doesn’t mean that you don’t have pleasurable experiences in life, but it means that you have them
after you have done the hard and necessary work, and completed your key tasks.

The payoff for practicing self-discipline is immediate. Whenever you discipline yourself, and force yourself
to do the right thing, whether you feel like it or not, you will like and respect yourself more. Your self esteem
increases. Your self-image improves. Your brain releases endorphin's which made you happy and
proud. You actually get a payoff every time you hold your own feet to the fire.

The most important point is that self-discipline is a habit that you can learn with practice and repetition. It
takes approximately twenty-one days of repetition, without exception, to develop a habit of medium complexity.
Sometimes you can develop a habit faster, and sometimes it will take longer. It is up to you, and
how determined you are.
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 1:02am On Oct 12, 2017
Remember the topic is about Genius. Genius is easy. Simply start giving.

The Discipline of Clear Thinking:

Thomas Edison once said, “Thinking is the hardest discipline of all.”
It has been said that there are three types of people. There are those who think (The small minority);
there are those that think they think, then there are those who would rather die than think.
a) Take time to think though the critical issues and problems in your life. Put aside long, unbroken
chunks of time, thirty, sixty and then ninety minutes.

Peter Drucker said that, “Fast people decisions are usually wrong people decisions.” In addition, fast
decisions with regard to your family, career, money or any other major issue are usually wrong decisions.
b) Sit quietly for 30-60 minutes to think. Practice solitude on a regular basis. “Go into the silence.”

c) Whenever you practice solitude for more than thirty minutes,
you activate your super conscious mind and trigger your
intuition. You get it right from the “still, small, silent voice
within.”

d) To think better, take a pad of paper and write down every
detail of the problem situation you are facing. Sometimes,
the right thing to do immerges as you write down the details.

e) Aristotle once said that wisdom (The ability to make good decisions) is a combination of experience
plus reflection. The more time that you take to think about your experiences, the more vital lessons
you will gain from them.

f) Go for a walk or exercise for 30-60 minutes. Very often when you are exercising, you will get insights
or ideas that help you to think better and make better decisions.
g) Talk your situation over with someone else who you like and trust, and who is not emotionally involved.
Very often, a different perspective can totally change your viewpoint.

h) Always ask, “What are my assumptions?” What is it that you are assuming to be true about the situation?
Fast people decisions are usually wrong people decisions.

1 Like

Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by Ranchhoddas: 7:30am On Oct 12, 2017
He's a robot. I think it's that morning water that they drink in his church.
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 7:53am On Oct 12, 2017
Is that all you can contribute to GENIUS ?
You don't have anything useful to contribute to humans Ranchhoddas. Go talk to your cloned monkey brothers.

Have you read the book, "HOW TO CHANGE FROM LOW-LEVEL ATHEIST TO TRUTH IN 3 DAYS - FOR DUMMYS"

That book tittle is very profound !
Could it be saying, how to change from lies to truth ?

1 Like

Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 10:18am On Oct 12, 2017
Ranchhoddas:

Even if he is a Robot, your response is typical of Low-level Atheists. Why dont you inspire others Ranchhoddas? Is it selfishness inherent in Low-Level Atheists that cause them to be extremely negative ?

I wont follow your terrible example but rather post some thing here that can inspire millions globally.

A world renowned Science professor goes from atheist to Christian convert
He confessed that he was a bad-ass Atheist.

17th March 2016
Read the amazing testimony of Professor Francis S. Collins, M.D, Ph.D

http://www.examiner.com/article/francis-collins-geneticist-turns-from-staunch-atheist-to-christian-apologist

In the 1990s, the honourable Prof.Francis Collins, the head of the Human Genome Project turned from Atheist to accept Jesus, stood by American president Bill Clinton’s side as the President announced: 'Today we are learning the language in which God created life.'
One of the most respected scientists in the field of genetic research, Prof. Collins was a self-described 'obnoxious atheist' in his academic days. During this stage in his life, it seemed clear to Collins that science had all of the answers. Any questions about life and the universe could ultimately be reduced to physics and chemistry.

Forced to examine the evidence concerning the truth or falsity of religion, Prof.Collins was eventually led to
read C. S. Lewis’ "Mere Christianity," where, he says, '...within the first three pages, I realized that my arguments against faith were those of a schoolboy.'

It must take a tremendous amount of courage for a person of his stature to admit in public that his best arguments were those of a mere schoolboy. He must have realized that the Scientific Atheist MAFIA will destroy his life if he revealed the truth about God.

Courage is a spiritual gift from God, just as fear is a spiritual gift from Satan. Prof. Collins chose God's gift of courage.
The wise people of the world support and admire the inspiration this science Professor gave to a confused and suffering mankind.

2 Likes

Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 10:32am On Oct 12, 2017
Ranchhoddas:

I will only believe it when I see it. Have you seen it or is this another one of your delusions ?
It is best to ignore that guy, if you know what's best for you !
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 10:35am On Oct 12, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Good idea Sir, I shall follow you lead. Ignore that guy please !
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 10:37am On Oct 12, 2017
adepeter2027:
Good idea, I will passover with you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 11:34am On Oct 12, 2017
Ericsunday619:
who are you?
You ask silly questions Ericsunday619.
You should have asked, "What are you."

The question, "What are you," has more power, and provokes a powerful useful response. It is also impersonal and encourages clearer thinking. Now that we have restructured your question, the answer is more concise.

I AM YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE !

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Disappear? / Can You Receive The Holy Spirit Without Speaking In Tongues? / CAN Gives PFN Two Weeks To Submit Report On Rape Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.