Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

What Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do? (2689 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do? by sonmvayina(m): 5:50pm On Jan 11, 2020
I have never been in a relationship where I had to beg my girlfriend for sex, in fact they always did the asking.. So when I got married I told my wife, I don't know to beg, and that if she says no, I won't disturb her..

So for almost 2 weeks in June last year, she kept saying no, no, no.. So one day I told her.. "if you hear say I get girlfriend for outside no jealous oh".. She said no she won't " husband wey no get girlfriend, nah man e be?.. So I told her thank you.. I met a lovely girl at the ATM in uniben campus two days later, she did not mind, I was married, we meet at a guest house close to oluku, for regular sex, her riding nah die..

I just stopped picking her call this year, when she told me last December she has fallen in love with me..
My wife saw our chat and was upset, so I told her she was the one who pushed me...
How do I make things right with my wife..?
Re: What Do I Do? by 1Sharon(f): 5:56pm On Jan 11, 2020
What will G-D say about you Oga jew
Re: What Do I Do? by Ladylite: 5:56pm On Jan 11, 2020
sonmvayina:
I have never been in a relationship where I had to beg my girlfriend for sex, in fact they always did the asking.. So when I got married I told my wife, I don't know to beg, and that if she says no, I won't disturb her..

So for almost 2 weeks in June last year, she kept saying no, no, no.. So one day I told her.. "if you hear say I get girlfriend for outside no jealous oh".. She said no she won't " husband wey no get girlfriend, nah man e be?.. So I told her thank you.. I met a lovely girl at the ATM in uniben campus two days later, she did not mind, I was married, we meet at a guest house close to oluku, for regular sex, her riding nah die..

I just stopped picking her call this year, when she told me last December she has fallen in love with me..
My wife saw our chat and was upset, so I told her she was the one who pushed me...

Benin men and sex are twins.

You have ruined your home. The girl may use jazz to get you to keep satisfying her.

Your deek could have been kept under control if you were a godly man. Now you come here looking for advice.

Who advised you to get a side chick? We didn't, so don't expect much here. If your wife reports to relatives would it be good? People can post about side chicks online but no one posts about the torment it brings and the lack of peace it creates.

I feel you should stop totally and start afresh with your wife else marry a second wife

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do? by Omar09(m): 6:05pm On Jan 11, 2020
sonmvayina:

This is really the worst place to post movie scripts like this. Try posting it on a producers wall.

3 Likes

Re: What Do I Do? by sonmvayina(m): 6:46pm On Jan 11, 2020
Omar09:

This is really the worst place to post movie scripts like this. Try posting it on a producers wall.

I wish it were..

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do? by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:47pm On Jan 11, 2020
Just look at the reply your wife gave you when you told her you will cheat. According to her, a real man should cheat, she is shameless and has low self esteem. Her reply shows that you can continue to cheat, so why are you worried? Maybe she will also give you a go ahead to marry a second wife.
sonmvayina:
"if you hear say I get girlfriend for outside no jealous oh".. She said no she won't " husband wey no get girlfriend, nah man e be?.. So I told her thank you.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do? by sonmvayina(m): 6:50pm On Jan 11, 2020
1Sharon:

My son you need to be having sex like 15-21 times a week to prevent prostate cancer... If she says no.. Loo k for another one provided you obey my rule in leviticus 15-18

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do? by sonmvayina(m): 6:52pm On Jan 11, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
Just look at the reply your wife gave you when you told her you will cheat. According to her, a real man should cheat, she is shameless and has low self esteem. Her reply shows that you can continue to cheat, so why are you worried? Maybe she will also give you a go ahead to marry a second wife.

I don't plan to do that, I already have one baby mama

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do? by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:56pm On Jan 11, 2020
Pls I am not saying you are planning to do that, neither am I blaming you.
sonmvayina:

I don't plan to do that, I already have one baby mama
Re: What Do I Do? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:16pm On Jan 11, 2020
remind her of what she told you.... aka " husband wey no get girlfriend, nah man e be?" and therefore tell her to keep quiet!

4 Likes

Re: What Do I Do? by Newboss(m): 7:35pm On Jan 11, 2020
Na man you be.

Ignore that woman you call your wife. If she cheat, marry another wife.

I wish most men had the kind of sense you have

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Do? by Omar09(m): 8:22pm On Jan 11, 2020
sonmvayina:

I wish it were..

Trying to make things right with her will mean you own up to her fault of pushing you to look outside.

This is what she gets pushing you outside. She caused it. Get a new wife.

Oh n BTW you should expect same from her.
Re: What Do I Do? by CAPSLOCKED: 8:41pm On Jan 11, 2020
YOU GO CARRY YOUR CROSS LIKE JESUS CHRIST.
ONE SURE THING IS THAT YOUR WIFE WILL ALSO WANT TO DO TOO... YOU DON BUY MARKET.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do? by sonmvayina(m): 10:18pm On Jan 11, 2020
Omar09:

Trying to make things right with her will mean you own up to her fault of pushing you to look outside.

Nah, I know the woman I married....
Re: What Do I Do? by Jodha(f): 12:45am On Jan 12, 2020
Instead of yhu to man up and take responsibilities for yhur wrong doings ....yhure here shifting blames like a sissy...

Yhu better apologize and cut contact with yhur side chick....

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Do? by Unpussified: 2:02am On Jan 12, 2020
You did well bro. Don't chase that sidechick away for any reason, even if ur wife goes back to giving u regular sex. A woman's attraction to her man is a function of her jealousy at the thought of another woman having her man. That's how you keep her on her toes.

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Do? by Ebenezar2020(m): 8:45pm On Jan 12, 2020
Ladylite:

Benin men and sex are twins.

You have ruined your home. The girl may use jazz to get you to keep satisfying her.

Your deek could have been kept under control if you were a godly man. Now you come here looking for advice.

Who advised you to get a side chick? We didn't, so don't expect much here. If your wife reports to relatives would it be good? People can post about side chicks online but no one posts about the torment it brings and the lack of peace it creates.

I feel you should stop totally and start afresh with your wife else marry a second wife
can u expantiate on the issue of the girl using jazz so that man could keep satisfying her?

there's this uniben girl I found myself so obsessed with her, she's a typical real Benin girl, I found myself always calling her and sending her all sorts of messages that I can't do without her.
It got so worse that I couldn't go a day without hearing her voice and before u know it she started requesting for financial help from me and I even went as far as paying her tuition fees, settling her hostel accommodation, giving her monthly upkeep and feeding and even with that she still couldn't show any appreciation.
Ubunja's REDPILL finally opened my eyes.
But I think I was jazzed by that girl though I didn't use to believe in charms.
Re: What Do I Do? by Ladylite: 10:07pm On Jan 12, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
can u expantiate on the issue of the girl using jazz so that man could keep satisfying her?

there's this uniben girl I found myself so obsessed with her, she's a typical real Benin girl, I found myself always calling her and sending her all sorts of messages that I can't do without her.
It got so worse that I couldn't go a day without hearing her voice and before u know it she started requesting for financial help from me and I even went as far as paying her tuition fees, settling her hostel accommodation, giving her monthly upkeep and feeding and even with that she still couldn't show any appreciation.
Ubunja's REDPILL finally opened my eyes.
But I think I was jazzed by that girl though I didn't use to believe in charms.

Please visit the following pages on instagram

Jaruma
Purityoils
Harmlesscharms

And you will see many more with sure testimonies o.

Believe and run from them. Especially the ones with funny rings, leg chains, pubic tattoos, waist beads etc
Re: What Do I Do? by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:06pm On Jan 12, 2020
You are already making things right, this is not good but some women just need be dealt with in a wrong way to restore their factory settings
Re: What Do I Do? by Cinacci124: 7:27pm On Jan 13, 2020
1Sharon:

Nawa oooo!
Re: What Do I Do? by akaahs(m): 7:36pm On Jan 13, 2020
1Sharon:
And what ll G-D sat about her?? Aunty jew
Re: What Do I Do? by Lightangel65: 9:18pm On Jan 14, 2020
Jodha:
Instead of yhu to man up and take responsibilities for yhur wrong doings ....yhure here shifting blames like a sissy...

Yhu better apologize and cut contact with yhur side chick....

Shut up bitch.
did you read the story, his wife is at fault, she advised him to cheat and he did full stop. she should man up too. typical bitches always supporting useless women when you know you are wrong, thinking you are one hot cake, I see all of you as pieces of shit worse than how I look at pigs

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 14, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
shey na woman him marry abi?

Hin own don finish.

His wife told him to go and cheat and he jejely went ahead.

With a bini babe

Op, pls update us when your wife treats your fuckup with your gateman.

Also report yourself to the nearest church for deliverance.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 14, 2020
Unpussified:
You did well bro. Don't chase that sidechick away for any reason, even if ur wife goes back to giving u regular sex. A woman's attraction to her man is a function of her jealousy at the thought of another woman having her man. That's how you keep her on her toes.
ßwhats wrong with this one?

Rada rada
Re: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 14, 2020
Omar09:

if reverse were the case, you guys will come for my head.
Michellekabod2 hope you are taking note.

It's OK

It's OK
Re: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 14, 2020
Unpussified:
if I was in this situation, open marriage is sure.

Do me I do you, man no go vex.

No time for games.
Re: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 14, 2020
sonmvayina:

so if they ask you to dip your hands in fire you will dip? You took heed to her permission because you seemed to gain from it .
Let the side chick go and fight to win back your wife love and trust
Re: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 14, 2020
Omar09:

If a man tells his wife "a married woman who isn't dating out is not a real woman" and she cheats on him will you not blame the woman still?
Let's be fair na
Re: What Do I Do? by MedicH: 10:14pm On Jan 14, 2020
All the silly nairaland women don assemble here with prejudice and bias. A married women told her husband "a man without side chick is less of a man" and to u clowns it's beautiful. I tire

3 Likes

Re: What Do I Do? by Lightangel65: 10:16pm On Jan 14, 2020
Michellekabod2:

If a man tells his wife "a married woman who isn't dating out is not a real woman" and she cheats on him will you not blame the woman still?
Let's be fair na

I would blame the man, but then he has the money and he holds the power,
Re: What Do I Do? by Beeron: 10:39pm On Jan 14, 2020
No remorse brother. Remind her of her exact words she said to you. Make her understand, you have needs as a man. And if she would oblige to meet your needs just as you fulfill your role as a man in the house (providing and paying the bills), then you getting rid of her assistant in Oluku.

If she doesnt accept to it then, keep doing your thing with CAUTION and PROTECTION and don't disrespect her by bringing any lady to your home or flaunting your affair at her face.

Do NOT fall in love with whomever your wife assitant is. It's only sex.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do? by Omar09(m): 2:59am On Jan 15, 2020
Michellekabod2:

Let's be fair na

First off, if the man tells his wife same thing, he is very stupid. And I won't blame the woman for acting accordingly. This is marriage, people shouldn't go spilling things like they can take it back.

Now let's focus on the woman because she spilled it. She might have done it to spite the man, but it backfired. I'm not saying cheating is good, but she asked for it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is She Playing Hard To Get Or... / 10k For 10 People / “men Who Don’t Cheat On Their Wives Die Early” – Scientist Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.